It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy Publicly Charged With Criminal Support Of Frauds And Pedophiles?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

My agenda? I don't have an agenda...

That's all.

Goodbye.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Sure, Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy are not perfect. However, is the type of drama displayed by the Nexus folks worth the time and energy that they're putting into it?

I would not be surprised if The Exopolitician is a proxy of Celine or another Nexus member.

As I said, this kind of negative drama only serves to discredit the new age movement further.

The only positive thing that has come out of this drama is that I am now starting to question my past support of Bill Ryan, David Wilcock and Kerry Cassidy. Kerry jumped the shark with that "Project Lightworker" nonsense and as for Bill Ryan? You need look no further than the "Charles" material.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Sure, Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy are not perfect. However, is the type of drama displayed by the Nexus folks worth the time and energy that they're putting into it?

I was asked to join, why don't you go ask Nexus? They like new members. Fresh meat!

I would not be surprised if The Exopolitician is a proxy of Celine or another Nexus member.

Keep Up

As I said, this kind of negative drama only serves to discredit the new age movement further.

I remember Nixon saying the same ting about Watergate and the Presidency.

The only positive thing that has come out of this drama is that I am now starting to question my past support of Bill Ryan, David Wilcock and Kerry Cassidy.

Rather self-important and uni-revolving view of the world, don't you think?

Kerry jumped the shark with that "Project Lightworker" nonsense and as for Bill Ryan? You need look no further than the "Charles" material.

Over time, frauds isolate themselves, the next round of gullible New Agers floats in, gets disenchanted, wash, rinse, repeat. Thereby assuring X amount of $$$ to continue Wilcock-Camelot-Avalon-insert fraud minimum monthly stipend.

Don't feel bad as you get taken out by the tide, it would have eventually happened, sooner is better than later. Consider yourself a "washed mass".

New Age gullibilists have short memories, I do not. I see fraud, I call fraud, I remember frauds.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Taken out by what?

I've reduced my exposure to these sites over the past few months.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

So is this guy David Crayford? Is that what he is saying?

If so, this makes for a much more interesting discussion as it seems Mr. Crayford is a notorious liar and perpetrator of hoaxes throughout the digital landscape.

He has claimed to have court documents concerning the two Asian men that were caught with billions in US bonds and upon request has never been able to produce them.

Also, he is well-known for writing extensive pieces of opinion that are elusive, ambiguous and lacks clarity and substance.

Either way, what is Crayford's intent here?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I have no idea who that actually is.

I'm just saying that I've met some very interesting, very supportive people at all three sites (Nexus had some members that I knew from Camelot). These folks are/were the backbone of these sites. In a way, I can kind of see why the Nexus folks have a beef. I wasn't around much when the Charles material was dominating Avalon but I did not like what I was reading and felt that some were building a cult around Charles. That is why I stopped going to Avalon regularly. I never caught on with the second Camelot site or the Nexus2012 site.

I couldn't help it. When I think of all three places, I think of the people OTHER than Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy that are going to be slandered because of those two.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Moving away from a thinly disguised thread hijack...

I've found that the New Age and the motivational gurus excel at bullying and cajoling their audience to try and keep them interested and feeling that they need their "insight" or "expertise". It's if there is no such thing as personal autonomy and the right to be indignant and critical of anyone who professes wisdom and concrete knowledge delivered in the form of speculative discourses and presentations (in particular if it appears they are using manipulative tactics).

One interesting thing is that Kerry Cassidy (and Bill Ryan, David Wilcock, Tsarion and a host of other frauds) express righteous indignation at deceit and the games of the powerful or the Elite - they are both highly critical of poor judgment and thinking - yet they are in the same category of people who discourage critical thinking in their audience outside of a particular ideological pattern or narrative structure.

Their ideological pattern or narrative structure.

You will hear "Don't believe me, I'm just presenting information, think for yourself" while at the same time doing their best to persuade their audiences to accept their line of thinking. They have a need to be viewed as authorities, if only to sell books and videos as part of their income.

Their role as disinformation agents certainly can be entertained as an explanation for what they do at least in the sense that they create cultural strands which encourage belief systems which serve to divert the public's attention from practical issues that face our society.

What a better definition of fraud is there?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I wasn't surprised when Kerry and Bill split into two seperate projects. Bill is a relatively modest individual, who interviews interesting, if extremely non-mainstream people.

Kerry on the other hand is a blatant narcissist, who has consistently been much more interested in the sound of her own voice, than in letting her interviewees talk. The other problem is that the people she interviews are usually fairly obvious cranks.

The difference between a fringe but credible whistleblower, and a mentally ill but creative attention seeker, is a very fine line; fine enough that it sometimes has to be evaluated on a case by case basis. I'm also not an arbitrary skeptic; I'm prepared to believe in a lot of things which other people aren't. People who have conversations with dolphins, however (as one example, in Kerry's case) are where I draw the line.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Look, we all know that Cassidy, Ryan, potentially many of their sources and others play a well-constructed game to draw people in. That is obvious.

Much of their information is ambiguous and they do use the tactics you described. That's one of the red-flags I noticed when first listening to their interviews.

So what now? What is your intent in this thread? TO let the people of ATS know about it?

Ok, we know. Now what?

I think you should tell us with a clear yes/no answer so that you cannot be accused of similar tactics as PC...are your David Crayford?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
One interesting thing is that Kerry Cassidy (and Bill Ryan, David Wilcock, Tsarion and a host of other frauds) express righteous indignation at deceit and the games of the powerful or the Elite - they are both highly critical of poor judgment and thinking - yet they are in the same category of people who discourage critical thinking in their audience outside of a particular ideological pattern or narrative structure.

I don't view David as a fraud, personally. He can be a bit paranoid, perhaps; but I don't think he's a fraud. Michael Tsarion I can't comment on, as I don't know much about him; but I have found the statements he's made that I have heard, to be interesting.

I also don't view Kerry or Bill as gurus or authority figures; but that could be because I also don't take them terribly seriously. That isn't intended to be an insult to them at all; but I do assume that everything that is said in any of their interviews is pure science fiction until I have been able to verify otherwise to my own satisfaction.

Camelot for me is entertainment, like UFOTV. I'll download a few of their vids, smoke a couple of good green pipes, and watch them with some chocolate. I miss The X Files, and Bill Ryan helps me fill the void.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Camelot for me is entertainment, like UFOTV. I'll download a few of their vids, smoke a couple of good green pipes, and watch them with some chocolate. I miss The X Files, and Bill Ryan helps me fill the void.

Nothing wrong with that, entertainment is in the Eye Of The Beholder. I prefer the Southern Baptist evangelists frauds myself.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

I think you should tell us with a clear yes/no answer so that you cannot be accused of similar tactics as PC...are your David Crayford?

C'mon! Answer the question.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Taken out by what?

Feces such as this maybe?

DW: Hello. This is David Wilcock and I’m here with Benjamin Fulford. This is another Divine Cosmos audio blog.

I’m interviewing Benjamin Fulford today, which in my time here in Los Angeles, California would be November 28th, 2011, a Monday – for Ben it’s already a Tuesday.

DW: [The Old World Order] also tried to silence him and bribe him by offering him – I forget, Ben, was it an ambassadorship they wanted to offer you, or something like that?

BF: They offered me at one point the job of Finance Minister of Japan.

DW: Finance minister of Japan. Right.

BF: They also, believe it or not, offered me General Electric and General Motors.

DW: Really!

BF: Yeah.

DW: Like you would be the CEO, or something?

BF: Yeah, and I guess the chief shareholder.

The problem, of course, is I had to go along with their plan to kill four billion people. It’s the classic “sell your soul to the devil” situation.

DW: Right.

Yeah, Riiiiiiiiiiight.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I remember when I first started to watch their video interviews on the edge of my seat,and... nothing, nothing but the same old regurgetated information what a let down.
What was even worse was the nonsensical questions posed by Kerry,I would think to myself shut-up Kerry let Bill ask the questions,because non of her interrupting questions ever got a decent answer,or was side tracked off the main topic.

I still visit once in a while but still there is nothing explosive or anything that pans out of all that information.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small,
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all.
Go ask Kerry
She's ten feet tall.

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall,
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call.
Call Kerry
She is never small.

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low.
Go ask Kerry
I think she'll know.
When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead,
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what Kerry said:
"Feed your head. Feed your head. Feed your head"

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Kerry Cassidy - Entertainer/Fraud now there's a revelation.
Hell she's at least accomplished at one thing.

Guess which.

OK, let me put it another way. In the movie Jurassic Park, there's a scene where a researcher sticks her hand in a pile of dinosaur crap, digs around, and pulls out an undigested berry. I'm sure if I watched a couple of years of Project Cassidy I too may discover a dung covered berry, but to me, the price is waaaaaaaaay too high.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if Ms. Cassidy, at one time the ardent Bill Wood Brockbader proponent will be able to legally disassociate herself from this lawsuit...

Lawsuit Filed Against Fake Navy SEALs

...the article goes on to name William Brockbrader and his "publisher".

A brilliant way to approach the courts with the case. The Stolen Valor act has been up and down for some time with people claiming it violates their free speech rights however lying for profit is defined as fraud. The penalties can be much heavier than the one year sentence they would receive under violations of the Stolen Valor Act.

TAMPA --

A Tampa attorney on a crusade to expose those who pretend to be Navy SEALs is trying a novel approach: suing them.

Lawyer Gene Odom filed the first of what he says could be multiple similar suits on Monday. The suit, filed in Hillsborough County Circuit Court, targets Barry “Bear” Silverman, who runs a business called “Tactical Deterrence” in Broward County. The business’ “principal purpose is to offer training to customers seeking Navy SEAL instruction in weapons use and security deployment,” according to the suit.

The lawsuit was filed on behalf of retired SEAL Don Shipley, who runs Extreme SEAL Experience, which provides students with training similar to what SEALs experience during the Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training. Shipley’s training center is based in Chesapeake, Va., with an adjunct office in Hillsborough County, according to the suit.

Odom also has filed a defamation lawsuit against another man he says is making false claims of being a SEAL, and the man’s publisher. He says that in an article titled “More Truth Revealed,” William Brockbrader stated that Extreme SEAL Experience “only pretends to provide actual SEAL instructor training.”

Odom said he is suing Brockbrader because he is claiming to be a SEAL and is using the defamation language as the basis of the suit because the law does not allow someone to be sued solely for falsely claiming to be a SEAL.

In the lawsuit, Shipley’s lawyers claim that by pretending to be SEALs, Brockbrader has “diminished the competitive and economic advantage of SEALs seeking to re-enter the civilian workforce” and that he has suffered economic loss as a result of Silverman misrepresenting his status as a SEAL.

Brockbrader, who denies he defamed Shipley, said he was a SEAL between 1992 and 2000. He said he has witnesses who can verify his SEAL training and that any records pertaining to his service were sealed because he served with a “classified program.”

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowsnUnicorns
One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small,
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all.
Go ask Kerry
She's ten feet tall.

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall,
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call.
Call Kerry
She is never small.

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low.
Go ask Kerry
I think she'll know.
When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead,
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what Kerry said:
"Feed your head. Feed your head. Feed your head"

"I don't care what universe you're from. That's gotta hurt!"

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Aren't Kerry and Bill Wood a couple??? That's what I thought I read a while back.

Doesn't matter. My instincts started to repel Kerry about 2 years ago.
And now I am treading very lightly on Bill Ryan/Avalon's forum because he too doesn't feel like he's on the total up and up.

Oh, when Kerry had Dutchsinse (Mike Janitch) on last year who, with no disrespect, is a nobody from YouTube is when I really got validation that she's all about attention. Not substance.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Oh, when Kerry had Dutchsinse (Mike Janitch) on last year who, with no disrespect, is a nobody from YouTube is when I really got validation that she's all about attention. Not substance.

Maybe she just needs a hug. Has anyone considered trying that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join