It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy Publicly Charged With Criminal Support Of Frauds And Pedophiles?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Her blog is getting to be even funnier reading each passing day:

Shipley and the Navy are playing a high stakes game in bringing a lawsuit against Brockbrader. This lawsuit cannot go to court without bringing black projects to the fore in the public eye. Shipley should be alerted that Project Camelot will gladly encourage ALL OUR WHISLEBLOWERS from Black Projects to stand up and be counted with regard to the existence of very real above top secret levels of operations that substantiate the testimony of Brockbrader regarding his past clandestine activities.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Krazy Kerry Cassidy's Blog:

CAMELOT'S STAND ON THE MATTER

My comment : While it seems to me obvious that Brockbrader was a Navy SEAL, clearly the Navy believes it can prove it's case or they wouldn't be backing Shipley's lawsuit. I highly doubt Shipley is operating on his own...

So the question is, does Shipley and the Navy SEALs want to test that hypothesis? Are they willing to stand up in court and admit they don't know what their military is really doing? Has the Secret Gov become so BRAZEN they are try to prove someone is NOT A MEMBER OF AN ABOVE TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED LEVEL THAT SUPPOSEDLY DOES NOT EXIST ISN'T REAL? You do see the logic here right? Because in proving Brockbrader is not a member of some above top secret force simply proves that there IS an above top secret force. You see the problem?

Ms. Cassidy, who is likely sweating profusely in her Depends, may very well understand the power and might in a court of law of the U.S. Military very soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
lol..

This thread title is frankly stupid. Project Camelot is not charged with anything and never was.

Do some research next time, or alternatively stop lying.

And for the "King and Queen" of Nexus; They were one of the key people that allowed "Charles" to roam freely for a while. Their hands are dirty and they know it. They lack touch with reality and frankly (one of them) needs serious help.

There you have it

PS: What you wishful thinkers post, well, it is exactly that.. And is of absolutely no consequence, for anyone but yourself.

Grow up OP

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeingterra
lol..

This thread title is frankly stupid. Project Camelot is not charged with anything and never was.

I agree, only a stupid person would suggest so since the title of the thread has a question mark behind it and never mentions "Project Camelot"

Kerry Cassidy Publicly Charged With Criminal Support Of Frauds And Pedophiles?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello all if any of you interested to hear Cassidy's latest update please chek this out: portaltoascension.org...

www.eventbrite.com...

Thank you very much and sincerely best regard

P.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Seems appropriate that he would be charged after everybody grew up to be able to speak for themselves. The books and media they gave was a front for the public to make things look legal while they're getting wonked out on drugs and trading children around to do rituals with. I remember the 2 people who had moved into LA County, 2nd generation hypnosis programmers and alternative healers (hey they died in Georgia mysteriously recently) that turned children into robots. I believe they are the two people who act as James Holmes parents in the media. This past week, truth arrives. Excuse me if I elaborate.

The story goes they were trafficked and raised as children by drug pushers to believe they were King Arthur and Morgan le Fay, the story promoted among their circle of children who were involved with religious extremists supposedly backed by military for the freedom of religion loophole, as their religion required children. So they were making altered state of mind toddlers and children that would be used as tools in investigations to throw at their targets, then they were sent to the alternative hypnotherapist that would hypnotize them into believing it was only an implant. Their altar actually a satanic serpent space being from sorceries invoked by these drug users, they are possessed and in spiritual chains.

I had to grow up next to some of these kids in LA (there's a castle there they went to to be brainwashed) and it's insulting that they would be promoted while those who were not initiated like they were were marginalized in education, in employment. Their handlers going to church on sunday and then to coven or grove on Pagan/witch holidays. They were religious extremists.

They had prowled the county looking for pretty kids to sell for their projects. Going through churches, blending in, gaining trust; getting medical degrees for treating kids, blending in, gaining trust; getting into government circles about children. It's human rights abuses, and malpractices. All they want to do is find people that aren't satanists and ruin their lives. So they infiltrated christian counseling centers.

It's good the truth shows up and that people are informed what these Project Camelot people were really up to. I couldn't say burn in hell to these people because that's where they'd want to be.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
K. Cassidy webinar happening tmro!: Kerry Cassidy - The Bigger Picture

Thank you all very much!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join