It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Suicide....Has The GOP Written Off The Women's Vote?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

How can any woman still support the GOP? Are they intentionally ignorant to how insulting it is?

No one is as insulting to women as liberals who insist on treating women like children and/or entitled princesses.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

Ya, The Hammer and Sickle and/or 666

Did you see the Obama Bin Laden thread? LOL That was priceless. They are bringing up all the junk from back in 2008 now...with Obama hanging with radicals.

It didn't work last time...but then again...GOP is hurting big time....especially with women. The last month has been terrible for them.

To me, the GOP has turned into the party of the angry white man.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmed707

How can any woman still support the GOP? Are they intentionally ignorant to how insulting it is?

No one is as insulting to women as liberals who insist on treating women like children and/or entitled princesses.

My final response to you is - - - I can only comprehend that you must be younger then me - - - and see life through a created chosen idealism - - - that I don't see.

Please address your comments to the other posters. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Oh please...liberalism is all about constructed idealism. Liberals form their worldviews through emotion rather than logical thought processes.

Your frequent comments about me being younger than you don't help your argument. People are more likely to go from liberal to conservative as they get older than vice-versa.
edit on 3/7/2012 by Charmed707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Annee

My wife hates them and thinks they are all completely nuts.....and I agree. In a way, i'm glad the GOP is doing what they are doing as it's gotten her interested in politics. She never cared for it before and consistently gave me crap about talking about it. Now she realizes she had better start paying attention....and that's a good thing.

I was just watching Rosie interview Sandra Bernhard - - - who said (in so many words): I think its great - - no more rose colored glasses - - they are showing their true colors.

I'm still a registered Republican (false hope I guess). I'm just not a Dem - - probably should change to Independent. I don't even know what the GOP is anymore - - - except "out of their minds".

Yes - - good for your wife. I hope more women wake up and start paying attention.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I was just watching Rosie interview Sandra Bernhard - - - who said (in so many words): I think its great - - no more rose colored glasses - - they are showing their true colors.

Sandra Bernhard showed her true colors when she said that Sarah Palin should be raped by a gang of black men.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hmmmmm - - - controversial satirical comedian vs Presidential Candidate's map of crosshair targets over non-GOP candidate's districts and lists them by name.

I win

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Directly wishing violence on someone- which the 'comedian' would raise hell about if it were a man that said it- is a far cry from metaphorically placing crosshairs over someone's name.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by mastahunta

Ya, The Hammer and Sickle and/or 666

Did you see the Obama Bin Laden thread? LOL That was priceless. They are bringing up all the junk from back in 2008 now...with Obama hanging with radicals.

It didn't work last time...but then again...GOP is hurting big time....especially with women. The last month has been terrible for them.

To me, the GOP has turned into the party of the angry white man.

Well never underestimate the power of anger when it comes to voting. You know Iran will be WWIII,
and those morons don't have a sensible bone between them. Santorum think Jesus is guiding him
and Romney probably can't even drive a car anymore. It's fun now, but those dudes don't think like
most of us, they don't have to pay for the $10 gas if that stuff pops off. What I like about Obama is
that he is cool like a chess player and he has always identified with the working class people. All
the rhetoric aside, he took up community organizing exactly because he cares for people. You don't
take up that kind of work to serve yourself... I am not underestimating these crazy jack offs, they are
absolutely crazy, like a jealous boy friend or an enraged father. I am happy with the slow and steady
crawl back to stability, not the headlong jump into more global conflict.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Sandra Bernhard showed her true colors when she said that Sarah Palin should be raped by a gang of black men.

Sandra who?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Oh please...liberalism is all about constructed idealism. Liberals form their worldviews through emotion rather than logical thought processes.

Your frequent comments about me being younger than you don't help your argument. People are more likely to go from liberal to conservative as they get older than vice-versa.

What a fascinationg theory. Totally wrong as well. Like Gladstone I've gone from right of centre to left of centre as I've grown older.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

reply to post by Annee

What a fascinationg theory. Totally wrong as well. Like Gladstone I've gone from right of centre to left of centre as I've grown older.

Me too.

I was a war-mongering Goldwater Republican at 21 when I first registered to vote. Kind of a "get them first - before they get you" mind set. So I do understand youth idealism. But I grew up.

The real scary part is - - - these old-fart Right Wing Extremists are still stuck in some kind of past-its-time time-warp.

We are in a transitional stage more then any time in modern history IMO. World governments aren't stupid. This is the information age - - we are all connected - - and if we/they don't work together - - we're all gonna blow ourselves into oblivion.

On the surface world leaders give the appearance of Rams butting heads and power posturing. But they all know. They all know what is really at stake.

Yet we're still producing the arrogant self-righteous White Christian Male politicians.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh - the Liberals. Basically the "catch all bucket" for anything a Right Winger doesn't agree with. But Hey! They are the thinkers - - the true "color outside the line" people. Ones who actually look for new ways.

Then there is the Right Wingers - - - barreling down the Matterhorn in a fake world - - - looking straight ahead - blinders on the sides (so they don't actually see anything real) - - - waving their flags yelling America! America!

Where are the women? Seriously - where are the GOP women? Worshiping their RAMs thumping their inflated chests - - power posturing - - - as they go off to do their nails?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I was a war-mongering Goldwater Republican at 21 when I first registered to vote. Kind of a "get them first - before they get you" mind set. So I do understand youth idealism. But I grew up.

I said people are more likely to shift from liberal to conservative than vice-versa, not that the latter cases don't exist.

Youth idealism is the medium in which hippies and other liberals view the world. They choose to believe idealistic notions even when the reality of the situation is right before their eyes- notions such as egalitarianism, "diversity is our greatest strength", "we are the government", etc. That's why they are even more delusional than even the most extreme God-worshipping church-goer. Libs actually think that their ideas are 'progressive' rather than self-destructive.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you not say that you support Obama? I guess war-mongering is okay as long as it's a liberal doing it.

Yet we're still producing the arrogant self-righteous White Christian Male politicians.

"We're"? "Producing"? Not everyone allows themselves to be manufactured by society.

Liberals in general are by far more arrogant than conservatives. Libs are not as open to listening to ideas that aren't their own.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh - the Liberals. Basically the "catch all bucket" for anything a Right Winger doesn't agree with. But Hey! They are the thinkers - - the true "color outside the line" people. Ones who actually look for new ways.

Liberals are the dreamers who have their heads up in space. They hear the word 'change' and start drooling at the mouth. Any sense they had is lost. They don't consider what 'change' actually consists of- whether it's positive or negative. They just react to a que like a trained dog.

Where are the women? Seriously - where are the GOP women? Worshiping their RAMs thumping their inflated chests - - power posturing - - - as they go off to do their nails?

What are you asking exactly? Not all women are gullible enough to fall for the liberal attempt of winning votes from a demographic by crying "war on women". An accurate name would be "war on deadbeats".

Liberal women, followed by liberal men, are the politcal demographic most likely to suffer from bi-polar disorder and major depression. Liberals in general are 320% more likely to suffer from bi-polar disorder than conservatives. Maybe mental illness accompanied by staying doped up on meds clouds their thinking.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I said people are more likely to shift from liberal to conservative than vice-versa, not that the latter cases don't exist.

I do not know what you said - because I am not reading your posts.

Please address other posters.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join