It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is Secretly Taking Over The GOP — And It's Driving People Insane

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I wholeheartedly agree with you however, if this Above Top Secret Thread has anything to do with why we're still in Afghanistan, Ron Paul will never be allowed to win.

As a Ron Paul supporter myself, it's most unfortunate that some are blatantly being robbed of their votes

edit on 2/16/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by User8911
reply to post by Darkmask

I am also Canadian and I hope that if Ron doesn't win the nominee that he should go independent. Anyway I feel he is too libertarian to actually count as a republican nominee.

He won't win the nominee because he has not won in any State and he won't go independant because his son is in the GOP.
He is quoted as saying he wants to have a movement. As a Dr. he knows there is exlax, he should just get it over with already.

Awww....come on! Really
That's not a nice thing to write nor is your statement correct hence, the reason for this thread

edit on 2/16/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
reply to post by trust_no_one

The closest thing we had to Ron Paul was Jack Layton...

The first time I voted in a Federal Election... and the guy I voted for died 2 months later.
Yeesh

LMAO. Not a chance...
Sorry.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
As much as I'd love to see Ron Paul in office there is no way they'd ever let him in. And if by some rare chance he DOES make it he won't last four years. There is no way he'd stay quiet once he found out what the REAL role of the president is (assuming he doesn't already suspect) and they would have to find some way of 'getting rid' of him.
I think one of the reasons he hasn't made a big deal about any of this so far (even Iowa is suspicious) is that he knows for a fact that something is up but he is going to just push through it now and hope to win the delegates.
The biggest thing I hate to admit is that they all seem to act like this election is a stage and they are just actors because the results were decided a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Our whole voting system is pretty much a sham, I'm sorry that it's such a shock to people but it has been a sham for more than a decade (possibly more). Before Obama, We had 20 years of presidency with only two surnames, Clinton and Bush. In a country full of brain power and a population over 300 million you would think we would have more variety.

Obama has been no different from the Bushes and Clintons, all puppets. All presidents from this point forward will be controlled by outside influences. The real runners (those with real money and power) will make sure that the US follows their agenda, and will persuade, omit, character assassinate, saturate (airways of all different medium forms), rig, disenfranchise, bribe, and overrule (court) their way to have their very own puppet dictator. If your vote doesn't count and your rights aren't worth the hemp it's written on then you aren't in a free country, republic or democracy.

They chose who will be president not the public and the last person that they want to become president is RP or anyone like him, not necessarily because of his ideological leanings but because of his character and rebellion. He will not be their lackey and him along with a few others (like Jesse Ventura (I think), Dennis Kucinich and Ralph Nader) are people that will never have a chance in the world of winning their rigged election sideshow.

The only real form of change IMO is a full blown revolution or some sort of cataclysm. Everything else is simply cosmetic changes that will continue on the agenda pre-determined by those behind the scenes.

edit on 16-2-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am not fan of Paul but it does look like he was cheated here.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Ron Paul is winning and it's driving the Republicans insane?

Ron Paul may be winning, but he's a bit too late on the insane part -- they already have a t-Shirt!

Sarah Palin was on TV making the lucid argument that Republicans should vote for Newt Gingrich, because it would anger Liberals.

You've gotta love elections in America when you have a choice between voting for Revenge or a Miers/Briggs test.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I will write him in anyway.

I will sneak in a great big honk'n black marker and scribble his name in 6 inch letters on my ballot.

Just so there is no mistaking the voters intention.

And, it is easy to spell!

GO RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 16-2-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

You can write him in. I wrote Ron Paul in back in '08. He actually had quite a few write ins. To me it is obvious the GOP will not let him be their candidate, the machine has too much too lose. The DEMs don't want to see him run for the same reason.

I am hoping he runs as an independent, or whatever party will be listed third or last on the ballot. In Florida we generally have about 10 people to choose from on the presidential ballot with the Republican's name usually appearing first and the Dem second. Dont think where one's name on the ballot is isn't important.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

The first well documented rigged Presidential election happened in 1864. Sure there have been ups and downs but the US has been going downhill for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

does it even matter?
the voting system is rigged

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

The last duly elected President we had was Kennedy.There has been a selection and placement process in place for some time.Why nobody gets this I have no idea.On the basis of common logic and looking at our history,there was a coup.The Cabal won ,who are made up ,at the top, from old money.They are as we speak trying to phase out national sovereignty with economic subversion.
But there are so few players that they require a Cryptocracy to do that. They steal all their funding through the DOD and the Fed.
All the rampant voter fraud is a dead giveaway.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

The first well documented rigged Presidential election happened in 1864. Sure there have been ups and downs but the US has been going downhill for a very long time.

I agree, the only difference now is the consolidation of media with exception to the internet (and small alternative outlets). So even if this has been happening for centuries, which I doubt to this extent, the public has the tools available to them that they never had in the past. Problem is with the dumbing down and entertainment saturation of the public most will continue to believe that their vote actually counts and that they are making a difference. And even the more intelligent citizens are mostly brainwashed and/or too caught up in frivolous ideological differences (pushed mostly by media), to group together and make any real changes.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if Ron Paul wins.
His running is exposing to the public en masse the corruption of the system.
This is the time to tear down the system and rebuild it for future untainted candidates.

Its actually a win situation here.
If Ron wins, we might get an actual president in the white house.
If he loses, then the people have a reason to revolt and make some positive changes.

We know the system is corrupt.
We know how it is being corrupted.
What we need to start doing is coming up with ideas how to fix it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Presumably you have all seen this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me tell you... we may have no real say. We may not be part of the equation at all.

So the theater we are concerned with may be the greatest production of a political duopoly which is playing the nation for fools.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
good to see so many canadians come out and show their support for ron paul

i was talking to a professor at a local university who said he was following the GOP but wasnt too informed on ron paul (its hard to be if you dont to personal independant research cause they wont give u info at the mainstream)

one thing he asked about ron paul was how he would handle his foreign relations with canada
he assumed he'd kick us in our butts (typical republican platform to focus on national investment)
anyhow i wasnt all too sure how to answer the question, thats one area i havnt heard much from ron paul on in regards to trade and foreign affairs with allies (i know his middle east foreign affairs) but how do all of you think ron paul would handle canadian relations with a libertarian platform?
i figure and told that professor that he would probably still trade with canada whenever it was in america's best interests
maybe he would re-work nafta a little
i wonder how harper would react to Ron Paul in office

side note it is true that ron paul is taking over the GOP, im excited to see the coming results
should be a shock for the GOP when all the delegates decide to vote for the good doctor

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

I think I heard Rick Santorum say we should invade Canada.

He thinks it might be the only way to keep the cup away from the Canucks this year.

Go Redwings!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

He won't win the nominee because he has not won in any State and he won't go independant because his son is in the GOP.
He is quoted as saying he wants to have a movement. As a Dr. he knows there is exlax, he should just get it over with already.

I don't agree with anything you've said, because forgive me for saying so, you sound like an idiot, but I do love your avatar.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You are correct that he has not won a state yet, but the entire point of this situation is that he may not have to!

The GOP has constructed this delegate system so that votes can be theoretically brokered at the convention. RP's campaign has been ensuring that his supporters stick around at the caucus' to be selected as delegates.

Therefore, RP may have more friendly delegates at the convention then Romney or Santorum. And since RP supporters will not be brokered into voting for any other candidate, we may see RP walk away with the nomination.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I believe there is enough supporters for RP that if he does not get elected, we shall have our revolution! If RP does not make the ballot, the revolution will come much sooner. If “We the People” do nothing about what's going on in DC, we are all guilty of treason! Quote from Declaration of Independence, “it is their right, it is their DUTY to throw off such government”, 'nough said!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join