It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegations Of Rampant Voter Fraud In Maine! This Is Real! Share This Please!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I just don't get it. Don't you think that if they wanted to defraud the election, they could do it without every yahoo on youtube figuring it out? Of course they could.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This has been going on ever since the system was put in place. I highly doubt it will ever be changed unless there is a MASSIVE backlash from the public, and even then, good luck.

You know theyre up to something shady when they refuse to count votes in public, and make one guy who is "appointed" count them in secret, announce the results and hide the "votes".

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Voter fraud isnt a thing anymore.

In NH people were voting with the names of dead folks on camera.

Nothing came of it.

Dont bother getting all worked up because as far as the system is concerned no fraud has taken place. This is just how voting works now.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

check this weather related link out -

There were record HIGH temperatures in Caribou, Maine on Feb 11th. Caribou is to the north of Washington County where the caucuses were cancelled due to weather. Big SNOW STORM, eh? The coast is usually warmer than inland for most parts of NE.... I grew up in CT but never went far north Maine...

www.maine.gov...

it is a page from a google cache of weather in Maine on feb 11th...

i don't know how long that cache will stay but i tried to find more from it to no avail... the ATS link robot doesn't like colons in urls so you will have to click here and then copy in the rest...
click -
webcache.googleusercontent.com...
then cut and paste this link together...
:sq91jySlbQMJ:www.maine.gov/mema/weather/genweath.htm+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I can't yet find radar maps for that past day. If anyone knows where to get radar weather maps (USA) from past dates that would be a treasured link to have in my book marks!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Great post OP! I'm passing this on to everyone I know. Enough is enough. We're paying these worthless people to follow the will of the people? This is a joke! It clearly reminds me of a zombie movie I had watched in which the soldiers from the iraq war had risen from their grave to vote to make change. The people 'in charge' of the voter counts had decided that 'they know whats best for america' and completely ignored the votes of the zombie soldiers. So the soldiers rose once again, and took revenge on the frauds.

They believe we are mindless zombies, lets show them just how mindless we are.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Never, thats why this sort of thing goes on, its for the A.G. of the state to investergate, but if he is a democrat, then the W.H. has a friend there, its the same in NYS, the Democrats there voted the same laws to steal benefits from state workers when Gov. Paterson was there. because there where no repulicans to say no and those same Rep. kept quiet. all the laws Passed under Pres. bush are being used by the Dems, against any person who complains, it Pay to play in Washington, no Keystone pipeline, but the players make 100's of millions from that. again its for the State AG to investergate and make null and void the results. Before the big election, have any lawyer friends go ask.

edit on 15-2-2012 by bone13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Come on people this needs to be pushed to the top! Everyone must see this! Obvious Voter Fraud!!

I'm a pushin', I'm a pushin'.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
why are not more people flaggin this? do you have to be a ron paul fan in america to flag this?
This is unbelievable .
here in germany the media would be all over it.
but ok: we are small of course.

to the non ron paul fans: do something..not for ron paul but for democracy.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
damn establishment picking their guy and disenfranchising me and all the other Ron Paul supporters. great thread!
Ron Paul or revolution...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
At least it is getting media attention somewhere...anywhere.

I see two positive things coming from this:

The popularity and coordination of the Ron Paul campaign/voters is forcing this fraud out into the open. This time around, it isn't a matter of tweaking a few numbers. They are forced to be bold/blatant and in this case outrageous in order to skew the numbers enough.

I think by the time we get around to the GOP convention, it will be even more apparent who the real people's choice is. They can cheat and lie, but we are still a democracy. Ron Paul will still get the delegates and THAT is what matters in the end!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Very "happy" to see this. I've had my suspicions about voter fraud in the caucuses, but hadn't seen any real proof. Well, here it is. I can only imagine in how many other states voter fraud has happened.

I'll be voting for Ron Paul here in TN on Super Tuesday, any tips on making sure my vote is counted?
edit on 15-2-2012 by TheMammoth because: edit

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
I just don't get it. Don't you think that if they wanted to defraud the election, they could do it without every yahoo on youtube figuring it out? Of course they could.

You are underestimating the power of critical thinking and overestimating the criminal minds of the GOP. Their media is in cnflict with the alternative media, choose who you want to trust, i dont trust those 'yahoos' in the msm.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMammoth
Very "happy" to see this. I've had my suspicions about voter fraud in the caucuses, but hadn't seen any real proof. Well, here it is. I can only imagine in how many other states voter fraud has happened.

I'll be voting for Ron Paul here in TN on Super Tuesday, any tips on making sure my vote is counted?
edit on 15-2-2012 by TheMammoth because: edit

I would say elect the votes to be counted out loud, then record those results! Most states list their precinct results live, so you could match those results with the ones counted out loud.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just don't understand what the hell the problem is with the members of ATS. We finally have an actual, legitimate conspiracy on our hands with proof - and hardly a ripple in the membership that is actually giving a sh** about it.

On the other hand, if you make up a story about your adventures in WW2 and top secret UFO projects - and your story has more gaping holes in it than the Bunny Ranch - you get nearly 300 flags.

I wish I could give you more than one flag and one star.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Iowa caucuses had some fraud involved with establishment operators "plumbers" trying to steal victory away from Rick Santorum, C-Pac smelled as well and now this.

Didn't we already have a president like Mitt Romney?

Do we really want another one?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
I just don't understand what the hell the problem is with the members of ATS. We finally have an actual, legitimate conspiracy on our hands with proof - and hardly a ripple in the membership that is actually giving a sh** about it.

On the other hand, if you make up a story about your adventures in WW2 and top secret UFO projects - and your story has more gaping holes in it than the Bunny Ranch - you get nearly 300 flags.

I wish I could give you more than one flag and one star.

LOL it just dawned on me what this line analogizes, "and your story has more gaping holes in it than the Bunny Ranch"

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have voted Republican all my life. Everyone I know is NOT only NOT going to vote for Romney - if he is the nominee (Obviously Fraudulantly, the guy is a snake!) - we will vote Obama. If they want to disenfranchise us - we will make SURE they NEVER step foot in the White House EVER again!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this information and the video. I lived in Maine for many years and still most of my family and friends live there. The majority of them favor Ron Paul. I know several of them who went to the caucus in Belfast, they are to say the least, pretty pissed. But they are not too surprised. As we have seen across the country in the past couple of decades we voters really don't have much to do with the actual elections.

Maine is rather a laid back state with sort of a I'm OK, you're OK attitude. Unfortunately politics in the state has become ugly and divisive in the past decade or so. And apparently it is getting even uglier. The saying used to be "as Maine goes, so goes the nation." I hope that is not true anymore.

Oh, I did want to mention the title of this piece; there was no 'voter' fraud. The fraud was committed after the votes were cast, that would make it 'election fraud'.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
View this thread here.....www.abovetopsecret.com...
Youll be frothing at the mouth to find out that most of the voting machines are made in the same mafia factory that slot machines are!
The several votemachine companies, listed in america, have ownership by the new jersey mob.....
Want a vote fixed?
No problemo sport....got the ready cash?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

The corrupt in this country no longer try to hide their treasonous acts. They believe the public at large is so complacent these days that there is no need to put so much effort into concealing their nefarious activities.

This situation in Maine is outrageous. There is no "conspiracy theory" here......just outright FRAUD. Regardless of who people support for president, everyone should be raising a stink about this.

The fact that "voting fraud has always occurred in the U.S." is not earth-shattering news by a long shot. However, I have never seen the media or election officials be so blatantly obvious in implicating themselves in election fraud as what we are witnessing here with Maine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join