It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in ESP ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I'm sorry for the one liner but bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaa

U need 2 answer the Q 2 prove U'r psy'ick abilities.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I'm sorry for the one liner but bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaa

U need 2 answer the Q 2 prove U'r psy'ick abilities.

Ribbit

You barfed me!

smh

edit on 2/15/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I'm sure something like ESP or a kin to it exists. I also believe I've found evidence that people have it, and are participating in it, perhaps not even consciously aware they are embedding, encrypting, and encoding intimate knowledge of the future into the names we give to things.

MAYBE NOT so much ESP as RSP (Repressed Sensory Perceptions) ???

Patrick Stewart was born 16 years before the original Star Trek even aired on tv.
Yet, something Patrick Stewart is most famous for is his role as a Star Trek Capt. on tv and in the movies....

Originally posted by me, ILikeStars, and well, apparently some forces of nature ...
Reality: Patrick Stewart is a real person. He exists.
Science Fiction Captain Jean-Luc Picard is a character in Star Trek The Next Generation tv series, and in Star Trek movies.

Sir Patrick Hewes Stewart, OBE (born 13 July 1940) is an English film, television and stage actor, who has had a distinguished career in theatre and television for around half a century. He is most widely known for his television and film roles, such as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation and its successor films..
Wikipedia's Patrick Stewart Article

The Shortest Distance Between Science Fiction & Reality

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

yes i agree.
i think its a 6th sense we are evolving into..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
the one telepathic conversation I was able to have was truly mind-bending, cause you can see the fellow right in front of you through your third eye pineal gland, and hes talking to me and showing me diagrams, schematics of aliens with genitalia, dude wanted me to help his race to be able to reproduce in exchange for galactic information but I said no. I ended transmission without truly knowing how to end a telepathic conversation, I just really did not want to interact with that grey extra terrestrial being in my washroom
edit on 15-2-2012 by jyze420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don't believe that ESP exists. I know it does.

I have discovered irrefutable proof that it is possible to remote-view subatomic particles.

The proof can be found here:

smphillips.8m.com...

and here:

smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
How many different songs were there in the world the week of September 11th, 2001?

How many different places were there in the world the week of September 11th, 2001?

Questions: What was the name of the #1 song in the USA? Where was the artist from?
Answers: "Fallin" & Manhattan.

The Sunday before that Tuesday the number one song was "Fallen", and the artist who performed that song was born and raised in Manhattan.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join