It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we make something happen 2012?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

Awwww.

Gutted.

But if enough think positive then something wonderful could happen. Do you think the majority of those who believe something will happen 2012 are positive or negative thinkers?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

Overall I am a minority. None of my friends, family or work colleagues are expecting anything in 2012.

However, those people are not opposing anything for 2012 because they simply have no thought for it at all.

Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Awwww.

Gutted.

But if enough think positive then something wonderful could happen. Do you think the majority of those who believe something will happen 2012 are positive or negative thinkers?

Depends what side of the theory you look into doesn't it, I honestly think a lot of people don't have a lot of knowledge on the subject and are just the sort of people who say "We'll see when it happens". Undoubtedly there is going to be activity from the sun around Dec 21st, but what sort of a effect it will have on the world as we know it is something we will just have to wait out for.

In my opinion, humanity needs a wake up call to stop spiralling out of control. Cut the rubbish and start looking after one another rather than fighting.
edit on 14-2-2012 by TheGreatest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Well I am certainly confused but oddly expectant of something. I think because of so many independant things pointing toward 2012. I am very wishy washy and that doesnt help.
I believe though that we can attract certain things. Even logically we can do so in our own attitude. I just ended up wondering about the law of attraction on a mega scale, that maybe we can cause something.
Would the overwhelming thought be in a positive or negative aspect?

I am more positioned on the positive change but if enough people were preparing for the worst?

I dont know. Maybe at the end of the day my reality is that I just want something good to happen and change a lot of the rubbish thats going on in the human race. That would be wishful thinking I guess.

I am 100% in agreement, I want good change too. I just think so many people have an idea of what good is that it becomes relative. For instance, If the Galactic Federation of Light are real, are they really good? I am skeptical, because if God exists, or if anything in the bible is correct, it clearly points out the deceptions of the ET notion (Nephilim, Giants in the Land etc.), and yet they say they come in love and light, and so many people have changed their concepts of God and what is good now, rejecting this and accepting this, that truly it is confusing, I agree people are lacking unity. I try to stick simply, to the commandments in the bible, though I am not a Christian per say, I consider myself spiritual, but those principles are good whereas if we cast them all away, whats left to believe is good? What's left for guiding principles? Self? Everything? I wish humanity could wake up and realize, we need to let go of trying to warp and twist everything for control. We know our weather is manipulated, currency, politics, religion, and it feels like these things are beyond our control, and we are searching for the truth in all of this and how to stop the BS. That in itself is what is changing, that people are tired of lies and tired of being out of control over the issues that are affecting us and destroying this planet. It is time for a revolution of thought, and action, and we need to look inwardly, and look to God for strength, not ET's, I think they could be the biggest false flag event ever. I don't deny that they exist, I just deny that they are all good and if they are forcing something to happen in 2012 I will be distrustful of their intentions for sure, and there are many people manifesting this idea!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleHorizon

there are 2 major outcomes in polarized conflict

Universe A Timeless Freedom among the Archons of Chaos
Universe B Eternal Slavery under the Archons of Order

much of the disinfo is designed to steer humanity using fear
into choosing Universe B a mechanist prison planet/animal farm

to counter this you can pick any of the more positive outcomes [if you're lazy]

or you can start by changing yourself and immanentize your own eschaton using dec 21
as a sort of magical catapult

here's a mckenna vid:
Leaving History Behind

taken from this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have no idea, but I've wondered this too!! I think our minds are much more powerful than any of us know. It's a pretty scary thought when you think about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well just remember the old saying:

"Be careful what you wish for........"

I've often wondered if something might happen simply because enough thought is put into it. I've known many who would worry and worry about getting sick (and they would), worried that they are going to have a car accident, and sure enough it happened (while they were worried about it).....

But at the same time, I've seen many times where people would be very worried, but nothing came of it.

:shrug:

So I'm not sure myself. But then......that old saying had to of come from somewhere...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Check this older post,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Yes, we could make something happen. Support the one man who isnt a lying politician, who has accurately predicted the state of America's decline for decades and is the only one who provides a chance at saving the US and the World:

Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
wrong question, not if something will happen. something always happens with or without our intentions 2012 for me is a culmination of various theories ideas intentions etc... this year has already started with a bang Whitney's death earthquakes and the looming controversial us elections this year will definitely be a year to remember and if nothing major happens ie ascension, alien landing, super humans, return of a messiah etc. then this year will be the year all prophecies and predictions end so you see either way something will happen regardless if we intend it or not
namaste

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No but it is one way to make the feds come and Knock on your door.

Hello Mr so and so.

Can you please explain what you mean when you say you want to make something happen in 2012.

Think about it first before you post it.

It is like saying hey want to make some b's.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Here is a video that explains in a metaphysical way what is going on both in space and here on Earth.

It left me with a few questions. ...

Did we choose this time to live on Earth?

How did the ancient people KNOW about this "time"? Is it because we are nearing the beginning of time? Possibly.

Watch and decide for yourself what you think. This is the best video I have seen so far that explains in detail what goes on in Space effects each planet in the Solar System and as of right now...it is indeed effecting us humans in more ways than one...that is if you buy into this lecture/video.

I am not sure if consciousness plays a role but I would guess.... yes it does. We have been anticipating this "time" and as we draw this time things will get worse before they get better. Just my opinion. Not wanting to put doom and gloom out here...just trying to stay realistic.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I think you are starting to cotton on to the fact of what is happening to us all.

Propaganda via media to shift consciousness in such a way to give the go ahead to what ever plans they have made or have in place. Its happening daily yet most pass it off.

Look at Iran at the moment.The media are trying their best to paint a particular picture, we only know what they are telling us, which is ofcourse what they want us to believe.

Imagine if Iran disclosed free energy technology as i believe is the case........that would get some backs up, especially bankers and energy giants, because it would be their doomsday. Literally. Whereas as for the rest of it may be just, "end of the world as we know it" No more monopolization.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
me thinks consciousness is in a deep relationship with the electromagnetic field that we're immersed in. a change to that may alter consciousness. it has in the lab.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

As a man thinks....

If you subscribe to the law of attraction then yes thoughts could manifest something.
Thoughts are keeping the economy down and dont we get remiinded of "these tough econimic times" at every turn to keep those thoughts right up front in our consciousness. If it can work for the economy it can work for dooms day too I guess.
Did you ever read the story about the crime rates in Boston being affected by a group who all were thinking less crime or something like that. I think they talked about it in What the Bleep.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest

Awwww.

Gutted.

Depends what side of the theory you look into doesn't it, I honestly think a lot of people don't have a lot of knowledge on the subject and are just the sort of people who say "We'll see when it happens". Undoubtedly there is going to be activity from the sun around Dec 21st, but what sort of a effect it will have on the world as we know it is something we will just have to wait out for.

In my opinion, humanity needs a wake up call to stop spiralling out of control. Cut the rubbish and start looking after one another rather than fighting.
edit on 14-2-2012 by TheGreatest because: (no reason given)

In all honesty if the governments and relegions of the world would just tell people that this law of attraction is real and works then there would be no more wars because there would be no more lack of anything to fight over.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Whitney Houstons death is a 2012 catalyst ? Gimmie a break.
what earthquake ? We have not had any big earthquakes this year yet but it is early but still what are you talking about ???

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Here is a video that explains in a metaphysical way what is going on both in space and here on Earth.

It left me with a few questions. ...

Did we choose this time to live on Earth?

How did the ancient people KNOW about this "time"? Is it because we are nearing the beginning of time? Possibly.

Watch and decide for yourself what you think. This is the best video I have seen so far that explains in detail what goes on in Space effects each planet in the Solar System and as of right now...it is indeed effecting us humans in more ways than one...that is if you buy into this lecture/video.

I am not sure if consciousness plays a role but I would guess.... yes it does. We have been anticipating this "time" and as we draw this time things will get worse before they get better. Just my opinion. Not wanting to put doom and gloom out here...just trying to stay realistic.

Hey Moma, how are you ? I would surely have chosen this time to be alive if I had any choice in the matter. I dont know if I did but we certainly live in very interesting times. ( both a curse and a blessing I think)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well, if enough people believe something it shapes our reality. I don't think this combined consciousness can create a super flare or massive earthquake though. It can effect how people act after the fact though. If people think that things aren't going to get better they may create chaos.

These weather changes aren't going away for many years. The misguided beliefs of the masses that believed we couldn't hurt our environment will haunt us for years. Throwing fishguts in the river or lake when you are fishing doesn't harm the lake much but concentrating these things in one place can raise havoc. We have to stop swinging wildly in our actions, waiting till we cause harm to things before initiating change. Most of these things are common sense things but we don't listen to common sense people because they are a little boring and don't take much risk. Hello......Risk seems to get us into all sorts of messes. allowable risk or acceptable risk is good for ascention of the human race but it's the translation of the words that causes problems. Everyone seems to interpret these words differently. They take a chance and it works. They take another chance and it works. Pretty soon it becomes everyday practice and the brake peddle is removed to install a bigger gas peddle. Now we have problems again similar to those of the past and it's nobodys fault because everyone was doing it. It's easy to see this and easy to complain but fixing a brake peddle when it's no longer there is hard. I have no answers so I can't complain but I try to advise people to look at the direction of their lives. Consumers create demand and demand creates need and needs create companies that want to deliver results cheaply. This mess can't be only blamed on the government or businesses. It doesn't have to be expensive to go green, it's not a competition to look better. It's just a series of small changes for everyone and should be cheaper for all in the longrun. Now I'll probably have a hundred foes for telling what I percieve as the truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by IblisLucifer

Overall I am a minority. None of my friends, family or work colleagues are expecting anything in 2012.

However, those people are not opposing anything for 2012 because they simply have no thought for it at all.

Hmmm.

That good you should question why and why not to understand the things front and back,
But for most people that look for answers that suits them best unfortunately
how such fools are made to fall easily to darkness
By blinding themselves along the way becoming the eye for the blind that lead
For if this fool where ever ask for what is the devils greatest trick
they will answer you aback
"He tricks them by making people believe the devil doesn't exist"
You will know instantly that they are more foolish, for this is the devil second trick
That they think those unbelievers the devil has deceived,
Rather by this it can only manipulate those that don't believe
But unknowingly it is themselves who fall deceived
because only those that do believe can be ever themselves actually be deceived.
For it is the thoughts of thinking they know will,
that forever blind their will from soul.
For this is the devils greatest trick, of making those who believe, that it is god
When it be both you will see.

But at least they don't believe

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join