It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you seeing Δ everywhere?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The Δ is symbolic of "Illuminati" or whatever that is. But what if this symbol is part of our systematic human perception?

I will provide an example: I was out surfing one afternoon. While sitting on the ocean and looking at the coast, I saw the sun and its rays penetrating the clouds over the island. I saw Δ, the sun being at the apex and the rays being the sides. I also do surveying and use triangulation to do my work.

So I will share with you some music with the Δ embedded in the video.

the revolution will not be digitised - brian jonestown massacre

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I hate to tell you this, but the Triangle is a VERY important geometric shape, in relation to the world we live in, and our understanding of it.

Yes some would say its an "Illuminati" Symbol.

I say just one of the basic geometric shapes that form our universe. Thats why it is common. Of course it is.

What really interests me is Fractals. But thats off topic sooo
edit on 14-2-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
I hate to tell you this, but this Triangle is VERY important geometric shape in relation to the world we live in, and our understanding of it.

I say just one of the basic geometric shapes that form our universe.

Exactly, thank you for explaining that. Just because an apple has seeds doesn't mean everything with seeds is an apple.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Debwe

What is universal is the seed in this regard.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
I hate to tell you this, but this Triangle is VERY important geometric shape in relation to the world we live in, and our understanding of it.

I say just one of the basic geometric shapes that form our universe.

The symbol was around before the Bavarian Illuminati, and it might be prehistoric. This may be one of the symbols past peoples visualized to become "illuminated" and bring the humans we are today.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There is a much more sinister shape that I see everyday, in a lot more places.

The circle.

o

...creepy.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When I was first made aware of the illuminati triangle I began to see it everywhere. They were always there, I just never paid any mind to them. I'm speaking of "corporate logos" not basic geometric shapes.

Pay closer attention to corporate logos and you begin to see a theme, mostly astronomical themes, the elite sure do seem to hate pyramids and space.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
When I was first made aware of the illuminati triangle I began to see it everywhere. They were always there, I just never paid any mind to them. I'm speaking of "corporate logos" not basic geometric shapes.

Pay closer attention to corporate logos and you begin to see a theme, mostly astronomical themes, the elite sure do seem to hate pyramids and space.

Its not just the Illuminati triangle. Its simply a triangle that anyone can convey such as the Pharaohs. This is ancient.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The Δ is symbol is the Greek letter Delta. It is short hand for change/changed/changing just like the @ symbol is shorthand for at. I have used it form many years. For instant while writing a recipe " might put "add butter to pan. cook until Δ to brown then add the sliced squash". There is nothing Illuminati about this. It has been used in math for centuries.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The triangle or pyramide is a shape to show how our current system works:

Simple:

Each layer is 1 person. The bottom layer is the person who has everything.

The layer on top of that is the person who has a little bit less..

And the person on top is the one who has nothing but him(her)self..

Feel free to add your own imaginational big picture viewing methode..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by voicefromtheages

Its not just the Illuminati triangle. Its simply a triangle that anyone can convey such as the Pharaohs. This is ancient.

It's all ancient occult knowledge, the elite always maintain their leverage over the rest of us, that's how they keep their power. If they shared even 5% of what they possess with us all, we'd figure out the other 95% on our own and level the playing field. Not holding my breath there.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Did the 'Illuminati' Invent The Triangle?

a lowercase t looks like a cross correct? so that makes it a 'Christian Symbol'?

or, if you utilize a lowercase t, it must mean you are part of that cult correct?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by voicefromtheages

Everything is Triangle. The illuminati and their predecessors and all the sub clubs are just thief's, counterfeiters, and plagerizers. They have no creative minds. Just alot of homosexuality and money. I'm taking my symbols back, no refunds, and Triangles are public domain, they cant have those anymore. Dicks.
Nice to hear some Jonestown! I miss Portland, lot less corp Tri, more Natural. PBR for life!

edit on 14-2-2012 by Novaroc because: missed a triangle

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
It's all ancient occult knowledge, the elite always maintain their leverage over the rest of us, that's how they keep their power.
Did you drop out of elementary school? How is a triangle occult knowledge hidden from the rest of the world? How does a triangle give someone leverage (other than the simple tools / physics example)???

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by voicefromtheages
The Δ is symbolic of "Illuminati"
No, actually, it's not. The Illuminati never used either a pyramid nor a triangle in any of their symbology.

In fact, historically the only symbol that has definitively been tied to the Illuminati was the circumpunct, ⊙, which also dates back to ancient times before they got their hands on it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Their triangles represent the all seeing eye pyramid. Like most gangs, they have symbols representing what group they're with. There are elite corporate space gangs running most of the world, they use moons, stars, pyramids, Saturn and/or it's rings, spirals, 666's, double squares, suns, etc. as their level or group they are with.

Or you can nit pick and argue every little detail and believe that there is only benevolence running this world looking out for the greater good for all. I prefer to not see only what I want to see.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Look into sacred geometry.

The pyramid shape is not just an illuminati symbol.

Almost all major religions believe it has mystical powers and meaning.

Platonic solids
Flower of Life

edit on 14-2-2012 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gap77

The triangle or pyramide is a shape to show how our current system works:

Simple:

Each layer is 1 person. The bottom layer is the person who has everything.

The layer on top of that is the person who has a little bit less..

And the person on top is the one who has nothing but him(her)self..

Feel free to add your own imaginational big picture viewing methode..

I have never heard that the top of the pyramid is the person with the least.

In fact from most common understandings and depictions the top of the pyramid represents the person with the most power and control.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Food pyramid, pyramid scams, multi level marketing (Avon, et all.)

Your examples mean little of anything (in regards to some of the assumptions laid out in this thread). A pyramid is a description of something, usually a hierarchy, and many things in life have that. They are not "evil" because of it.

This post isn't really directed to you but to anyone who reads the thread.
edit on 14-2-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Your examples mean little of anything (in regards to some of the assumptions laid out in this thread).

But I suppose your post contributes so much to this thread and enlightens everyone who reads it right ?

EDIT:
The examples I provided help explain why the pyramid shape is considered special and why secret societies and groups in power use it's symbolism.
edit on 14-2-2012 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

top topics

<<   2 >>

join