It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you seeing Δ everywhere?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by remembering
The Δ is symbol is the Greek letter Delta. It is short hand for change/changed/changing just like the @ symbol is shorthand for at. I have used it form many years. For instant while writing a recipe " might put "add butter to pan. cook until Δ to brown then add the sliced squash". There is nothing Illuminati about this. It has been used in math for centuries.

Yes! In other words:

Δ = change/changed/changing

Are you seeing change everywhere?

Its not Illuminati but many associate it with Illuminati context. Δ is and has become a symbol. During these times, Δ might be perceived as a symbol of tyranny just as the swastika. But these symbols have been around way before the ones who distort them into their own political and ideological propaganda.

When looking at this natural shape, it has become encompassed and defined by the very basic abstract system that we use to count, and the ability to count is innate with most of us.

EDIT: I just found this on Gooogle:

forum.davidicke.com...
edit on 14-2-2012 by voicefromtheages because: Δ

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

The examples I provided help explain why the pyramid shape is considered special and why secret societies and groups in power use it's symbolism.

As I said, regarding the assumptions in this thread. A pyramid is nothing more than a shape. You can use a pyramid to describe a lot of things, it doesn't mean the shape or those things are evil, or trying to take over the world, or that there is any power associated with it.

It simple means that a pyramid or triangle is a useful descriptive shape.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yes, and the square.. and the circle.. It's a shape, nothing's more annoying than people claiming to have proof that so and so is a member of the Illuminati because they wore a triangle necklace or something.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by voicefromtheages

NewOPS can't triforce.

▲
▲ ▲

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It simple means that a pyramid or triangle is a useful descriptive shape.

OK, I think we agree then.

I also think the examples I provided help to explain that fact.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by voicefromtheages

NewOPS can't triforce.

▲
▲ ▲

AHHHH !!! Its everywhere...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I must say,I am always baffled at why people the Queen of Briton has some "secret" powers.

You guys she has basically been under House Arrest the last sixty years! She may lead an amazing life, but she isn't Jetting off all over the world 300 days of the year. The true Elite lead much more fabulous lives than her,

Hasn't anyone seen Gossip Girl

HAh. lol But in all seriousness, the queen of England isn't even the most luxurious living of the worlds Monarchs. Oprah(America's Queen) is actually far richer than the Queen of england.

Hah i just find that notion so ridiculous! We know what and where the queen is doing 365 days a year! It really is like she is under house arrest....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Their triangles represent the all seeing eye pyramid.
Except the all seeing eye pyramid has never been used by the Illuminati as a symbol. That was a lie made up in 1956 by William Guy Carr. NOBODY ever wrote that the reverse of the Great Seal was an Illuminati symbol before Carr did, and there were plenty of published conspiracy theorists who could have. The fact is, we've now been able to find other lies in Carr's book, so why should anyone believe that one?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

This is true.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join