It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Most Obvious Nazi Connections Ignored?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Uh, thats because the Ottoman Empire was a part of the Axis Powers back in those times and the Ottoman Empire was run by jew hating muslims. The Muslim Brotherhood has been working furiously since 1924 to reestablish the Ottoman Empire and its Caliphate Islamic Pope "the Vicar of Allah" and theyre close to succeeding. Assad's Shiite regime in Syria will collapse any day and the Sunni Muslim Brotherhood will take over power, and Iran will be the last on the hitlist. Once Iran is out of the way all the islamic countries in the middle east will be united under the sunni and we get to see the rebirth of the Ottoman Empire...and Turkey will probably be where the capitol is re-established.

Where do you think the newly reforged Ottman Empire's attention will turn towards once it is united?

Israel, and the zionists will be in alot of trouble, and probably more than they can handle.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

That is one way to look at it and like you said the gesture was slightly different. I'd really like to hear from conspiracy what exactly the gesture at his church was and again what year. I'm sure it has religious/spiritual implications since even hitler took many pieces of religious idioligy and warped them for his own benefit. Hmm anyone have pictures of this being done in a church?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The so-called "Nazi Salute" the Germans took from the Romans. So maybe Iran is the new Rome? LOL

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Dude, get a grip. Who cares who uses symbols from the Third Reich except your usual Marxist/Communists?? Just because your high school text book and your hippie teacher told you that every Nazi party member was akin to the devil, does not make it true. Many people in America, Europe and the middle east supported the Nazi party for many good reasons. Read some real history.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The Ottoman Empire was part of the Central Powers (= on Germany's side) in World War One. As a result, the armies of most of the Arab world were trained along Prussian lines. The defeat of the Ottoman Empire meant that its former empire was split up under the League of Nations with several independent countries resulting under the supervision of European powers.

But a great many Muslims, including some very important and influential Arabs, and sometimes large chunks of supposedly neutral or pro-Western Arab governments, were sympathetic to the Germans during World War Two. At that time it had little to do with Jews, but rather with ridding themselves of their British and French mandate supervision. By the war's end a great many Nazi leaders and officers had found hiding places in various Arab countries, sometimes earning their keep by training their armies and police forces on the German model.

Prior to World War Two, the swastika did not have the sinister connotations now associated with it in the West. It was often used in decoration throughout Asia and the Middle East (and it was used as a decoration in Boy Scout manuals published in the US in the late 1920s) without any political significance whatever. To Westerners, the Nazis and the War made it a sinister emblem but it did not acquire that nuance in most of Asia.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by seabag

Let's say you are right and the Iranians are actually nazi's. Now what? Do we kill them all?

But first we must find the gas chambers in Iran, before we do anything. We don't want to make the same mistake like what we did with the WMD thing in Iraq.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
When are the liberals going to find a better boogieman then the dreaded Nazis?? All of the Marxist indoctrinated high school and college kids run around calling anyone who does not believe in a lifestyle or society where we all do whatever we want to, or whatever feels good, a Nazi. History repeats itself, the Jews have wanted a war for some time now and if things keep going in the direction they have been as of late, they are going to get their war. The American Neo-Con mouth pieces have been kicking it into high gear lately and the propaganda machine is in high gear. The only thing standing in the way of America diving in head first is Russia and China, but unfortunately Americas Zionist masters will have us all involved in one way or another by spring/summer.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by seabag

Let's say you are right and the Iranians are actually nazi's. Now what? Do we kill them all?

But first we must find the gas chambers in Iran, before we do anything. We don't want to make the same mistake like what we did with the WMD thing in Iraq.

Its not a secret Iran has a Uranium enrichment program.

And part of the problem with Iraq is that Hussein wanted Iran to think he had nuclear weapons because he was paranoid Iran would invade Iraq because of the previous Iraq/Iran war.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ill say it again individual soldiers and units of the US military have my full blessing and support to use thousands year old symbols which have a seperate meaning to themselves and I will not judge them negativley on it and neither should anyone else. Anyone else on this planet whether they be a Government or individual also has this right

The point of the op I personally believe was to try and create more division as usual by focusing on peoples biases to create a tempermental discussion. The OP knew full well his thread would go in this direction, and also knew he could draw more negative criticismm on a group that his statements would imply he views negatively already.

I may have missed it bro, but do you think it is ok for the Sniper Scouts to use the flag that they did? Cuz I say they have every right not to be judged for it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

This would all work alongside the when the world is in the crapper financially a war, will make it better, which is a theory about ww2 and how hitler was actually a puppet of the jews, and had jewish blood. They just wanted him to start a war, for profit and thus once in power began his hatred for them.

Hitler was a puppet of the Jews??

Yet he killed over a million Jews?

That’s one hell of an unbelievable conspiracy!

Hitler was a puppet of Zionists.

What do they call themselves ?

Yeah , Jews , but they fight for another reason.

They seek other means than Yahweh let's them to use.

They are just the ones who say what they want and stick that to Yahweh.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sorry dont follow, the zionists are essentially the jews, that are paler in skin, and western in mentallity, they have been the men that haunt the back rooms, and board rooms since man knew how, to thro a rock, you see a black man and a white man squabiling i bet theres a zionist jew somewhere making money from it lol. All jokes aside i went to school with some jewish kids, and they were nice people im not racist, but one lets call him X, his dad said "you want to know how i made all this money, i work with jews, in fact if theres no major money i work with jews thus we dont lose, then when we have a chance to profit largley from anyone else" why not. He owned a jewlers and i asked him why is there forgien writing all over your front door. He said in english in translated to something like, if thou is my brother, with no money no goods, no clothes, i will help thee, i only ask that you do the same in time.

Essentially this practice from western jews, is racist because as "nice" as it seems, basically they look after there own hence why over 50 percent of american jews are billionaires, and yet jews only make up about 2 percent of the total usa people

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

ahhh but have you seen my apples?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What I find curious is that Seabag, Sonny and Slayer are all pushing the same argument (or agenda some of you might want to say) and each have similar, almost the exact same display pictures, that of crusaders.

Is it just sheer coincidence that each of you just happened to choose those display pictures or was this more of a deliberate decision?

I questioned Seabag's display picture yesterday, where he used the argument that it was just symbolism etc etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What about the U.S. connection to the Nazi regime? The scientists' we stole out of Germany at the end of the war made our space program, and who knows what else.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

The point of the op I personally believe was to try and create more division as usual by focusing on peoples biases to create a tempermental discussion. The OP knew full well his thread would go in this direction, and also knew he could draw more negative criticismm on a group that his statements would imply he views negatively already.

I do view Iran negatively….

But the intent of my thread was merely to STOP all of the demonizing of US TROOPS based on symbolism that is 100% objective!!

You and I agree that these symbols shouldn’t mean a thing other than the meaning intended by the user. If people are concerned about the intent then those people should ASK THE USER or do some research about the intended meaning rather than drawing his/her own conclusions about the meaning!

edit on 16-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You couldn't get anymore transparent seabag. Why do all you warmongers sport Templar Knight / Military avatars? Is it because you're children, or are you really as naive, evil and violent as everyone thinks you are?

The reason you don't see the "outrage" you seek, is because no one cares. There isn't a "strong Nazi connection" in the Iranian people today (nor for the US military for that matter), and the crux of it is that Iran isn't an invasion force occupying multiple countries across the globe. The US is in fact an invasion force, and we occupy countries bordering Iran. So any little "misstep" on behalf of US forces is not to be taken lightly. We don't need anymore hostilities, and we don't need anymore videos of Marines pissing on dead bodies. We really don't need to have this country seem as evil as it really is... Bad news for everyone.

Continue to beat your war drums though, 'seabag'. Maybe you'll get your precious wish, and send all our brothers and sisters to die, condemning a civilization to death, while you sit on your warhawk ass doing nothing.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

You couldn't get anymore transparent seabag. Why do all you warmongers sport Templar Knight / Military avatars? Is it because you're children, or are you really as naive, evil and violent as everyone thinks you are?

Why do you consider someone with my avatar a warmonger???

The reason you don't see the "outrage" you seek, is because no one cares.

You and your ilk don’t care…

There isn't a "strong Nazi connection" in the Iranian people today (nor for the US military for that matter), and the crux of it is that Iran isn't an invasion force occupying multiple countries across the globe.

If you don’t see a connection in history between Iran and Nazi Germany then you’re not looking (even at this thread). We both know there is a STRONG connection. I’m not saying Iranians are Nazis, but if people are going to claim Scout Snipers using the SS flag are NAZIS then I must point out the obvious hypocrisy!

Iran IS the home of world-wide Islamic terrorism and a HUGE threat to the world. If you don’t see it then you’re too blind to get my message, sir.

The US is in fact an invasion force, and we occupy countries bordering Iran. So any little "misstep" on behalf of US forces is not to be taken lightly. We don't need anymore hostilities, and we don't need anymore videos of Marines pissing on dead bodies. We really don't need to have this country seem as evil as it really is... Bad news for everyone.

So your true feelings come out!!
It’s all about the EVIL AMERICA!!

Continue to beat your war drums though, 'seabag'. Maybe you'll get your precious wish, and send all our brothers and sisters to die, condemning a civilization to death, while you sit on your warhawk ass doing nothing.

I’ve served…and I did so while people like you sat on your asses complaining about how corrupt the American EMPIRE is, so don’t lecture me, son! Just hide behind your keyboard and talk smack...

edit on 16-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Please explain why?? Because I’m not an idealistic snot? Because I stand for things I belive in? Because you can’t prove a point?

I’ll wait!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
What I find curious is that Seabag, Sonny and Slayer are all pushing the same argument (or agenda some of you might want to say) and each have similar, almost the exact same display pictures, that of crusaders.

Is it just sheer coincidence that each of you just happened to choose those display pictures or was this more of a deliberate decision?

I questioned Seabag's display picture yesterday, where he used the argument that it was just symbolism etc etc.

No, it's not a coincidence. Their views tend to run on the extreme and violent side, in a nation with it's economy ravaged, and it's citizens exhausted from war (not to mention the war-torn countries themselves), they will continue to beat the drums on long-time Bush-era war targets. In fact, that's pretty much all they do, and when they're not sporting military avatars, they're wearing their Templar Knight crusader nonsense. Demented.

All their threads are divisive, and I've come to view them for the absolute trash they really are. Zero respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join