It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Most Obvious Nazi Connections Ignored?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
THIS THREAD IS POORLY RESEARCHED. Sorry didn't read anything between pages 2 and 9 but honestly can't believe what's going on right now. A thread like this a couple of years ago would have been sent to the bottom of the pile nowadays it reaches 10 pages!!!! wth!!!!

I'll just hit two topics. First, the swastika has been used over thousands and thousands of years and has more peaceful beginnings. Just like a lot others have stated.

Second, the hand salute, I mean really? When I was younger and in catholic school, we used to use it in church so does that make me a Nazi now?

Sorry, but Berchtesgarden is now known as Kennebunkport. Because when they're successful, and they will be, they'll have a real chance at this New World Order.

edit on 15-2-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

I'll yet again say that this entire thread is nothing more than another ATS pissing contest.

Who wins ???

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Let's say you are right and the Iranians are actually nazi's. Now what? Do we kill them all?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi there,

I am from Germany and I must ask, why is the Nazi topic so important ? I don´t get it. People hate
people that is the sad fact about us humans and it is the reason why our goverments can do
what they do whith all of us on this planet. It´s not the people it´s the goverments who do this
sh.... to outher people and countries and we the human race trust them. You can call everyone
on this Planet Nazi, because everyone hates someone. Thats the simpel fact about narcissism.

Narcissism is a term with a wide range of meanings, depending on whether it is used to describe a central concept of psychoanalytic theory, a mental illness, a social or cultural problem, or simply a personality trait. Except in the sense of primary narcissism or healthy self-love, "narcissism" usually is used to describe some kind of problem in a person or group's relationships with self and others. In everyday speech, "narcissism" often means egoism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others. In psychology, the term is used to describe both normal self-love and unhealthy self-absorption due to a disturbance in the sense of self.

from wiki

And I do not understand, why a Nazi isn´t a Nazi anymore when he is building a A-bomb for an other country
than Germany. Is mass destruction not the same if you do it instantaneous then slowly.
Is a concentration camp for Japanese people diffrent from Jewish. Is Gazah no cc.
If you can tell me on country on this bloody hellhole which haven´t killed others I might get this discussion.

WE ARE ALL THE SAME, what you call a other you call it to your self. And we all going to die
for this madness, are you ready for this ? Do you want this ? Are you human ?

Greetings and Cheers

edit on 15-2-2012 by AlNikta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The symbol stands for peace

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

In historic senses there appear to be links harbouring undivided consent to genocide by unnecessary wars andother means

treason beyond treason

and we are talking in old terms of nations with supposed differences

edit on 15-2-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by seabag

You do realize that the swastika was a hindu symbol denoting power, eh. It has been around thousands of years longer than the nazis have. Fail. Nice try though.

I think the point he is trying to say is in the last couple days there has been several threads trying to say some US armed forces using Nazi symbolism, but they had no intention of doing so.

Now seabag put the shoe on the other foot and now we have all this outrage.

/thread

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I don't mean to offend the OP, it's just that he/she needs to realize that the military is like a microcosm for society as a whole. Rapists, junkies, murderers, you name it, the military's got it. You can't expect the military to be this big idealized version of what it really is when their job is, plainly put, mechanized mass-murder. They don't recruit the best and the brightest in the 'States nearly as much as those that have no other path to go down. For most in the Marines, for example (especially those coming out of Pendleton), it is seen as one of two things: 1)A way to get out of the mean streets, get a proper education, etc. or 2) Already in a gang but wants to learn warfare (the marines have been referred to in my studies more often than you would think as war school for gang-bangers, who come back and use their new-learned tactics on the streets). There will be all types in the military, just as it takes all types to make the world go 'round, as they say. You cannot expect them to be the perfect saviours that they're painted out to be.
edit on 15/2/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: grammar and sp

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yeah. I also heard Iran has a Death Star. I heard from a friend who has a friend who once dated an Iranian and they said, Iran wants to blow up the Sun and destroy all life as we know it. And Ahmadinejad is the love child of Hitler.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Doublemint

If it was not to be ignored, what would you like done about it?

That’s a fair question. I only want the same outrage shown to Iran for its REAL and lengthy connection to Nazis as was shown to US troops for the use of SS runes, which was NOT meant as a Nazi symbol in that context. US troops fought the Nazis while Iran was an ally to the Nazis. I’d like to see people stop this senseless bashing of US troops with trivial BS…but I know that will never happen. Wishful thinking on my part!

You can't accept that a bunch of marines knowingly posed in front of a nazi related emblem and then create an argument by comparing apples to oranges.

If you don't like people "senselessly bashing US troops" then don't scrape the barrel for opinionated facts while trying to bash Iran.

The fact is, you are using a hand gesture or a march as "proof" that Iranians are Nazi's? You have to be kidding me. This is as low as saying "left handed people are the devil"...

Then there is also the oddity that you used trying to claim that Iranians/Islam copied the swastika? The US is not an angel, accept that and stop defaming other peoples cultures/history because you can't admit your holy warriors on the front-line posed with a racist gesture.

Why would a top marine officer apologize if it was "normal"

WASHINGTON – Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told the Marine Corps on Friday to reinvestigate and take appropriate action against the Marine snipers who posed with a logo resembling a notorious Nazi symbol.

The top Marine officer apologized for the incident and ordered his commanders to look into the use of such symbols by snipers and reconnaissance Marines and make sure they are educated on how inappropriate such actions are.

www.spokesman.com...

You don't seem to know much about the origins of the swastika emblem, and you also don't seem to know much about your own country it seems.

Go learn a little bit of history buddy.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by disiswhoitb

I would give you a S&F for that comment alone if I knew how lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You used this salute in church??? What church exactly and what year was this? Anytime after WWII and I'd like to know exactly why your church would be using it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

You used this salute in church??? What church exactly and what year was this? Anytime after WWII and I'd like to know exactly why your church would be using it.

It's common at the end of services, when the minister (or what have you) is 'blessing' everyone before the "amen" and exit.

However, the hand is raised outwards, not palm down.

Haha, My father was a Presbyterian Minister and when he used to do this, instead of singing "Amen, Amen Amen" I would sing" Achjtung. Achtung. Achtung". It just struck me as odd and peculiar at the time. Sadly I can not ask him about it (but I'm sure it was about blessing the congregation) as he died many years ago.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by seabag

Let's say you are right and the Iranians are actually nazi's. Now what? Do we kill them all?

Did you actually read any of this thread before posting that nonsense?

I hope your answer is no...because if you did read this whole thread before posting that statement, well then...

Major reading comprehension FAIL.
Who said Iranians were Nazis and where? Ties to Nazis is much different then actually being one.

I like how this thread became 10 pages of BS. It has even come down to people making wild assumptions about others because of a picture they decide to use as an avatar. Really people...really?

Seabag, I got the point of your thread.
Job well done my friend.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well the pope was a `` hitler jugend `` so I guess he wouldnt mind it being done in his church.
God moves in mysterious ways it seems . Turned a murdering nazi, into a lovely kind pope.
Who really knows what this ` god ` gets up to? For all we know, old adolf is up there on a cloud singing hosannas, an when we finally get up to heaven and meet him. He will say it was just a test or some other load of what ever.
edit on 15-2-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Yes, I am well aware the military is just like any population - you will have a percentage of individuals who are undesirable. The same can be said of any military in the world. Now do some of those marines equate that symbol to represent Nazis? Perhaps, but I am quite sure a large percentage of them do not.

As I said, there are agendas at work on ATS, an information war.

My simple opinion on Iran, USA , Israel and the rest. A lot of the people living in these countries just want to live in peace, it is when you throw in greed, religion and a few nutcases in positions of power you start to have problems.
edit on 15-2-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

THIS THREAD IS POORLY RESEARCHED. Sorry didn't read anything between pages 2 and 9 but honestly can't believe what's going on right now. A thread like this a couple of years ago would have been sent to the bottom of the pile nowadays it reaches 10 pages!!!! wth!!!! 

What a thoughtful response.

I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy and both of your points have been covered at length. I'm not going explain it all again for your benefit. If you're too lazy to read my "poorly researched" thread and all of the subsequent discussion then there is no point.  

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 15-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I mean technicially that's partly how he came into power... lots of religious/cultists beleived him to be the next messiah here to save us from the Hebrews and return us to Atlantean days of glory.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by seabag

For weeks , you try to convince people that Iran is naughty, because of their religous beliefs.

Now you say the are naughty because of their Fascist beliefs.

Next week what? Iran came up with the idea for New Coke??

I’m just pointing out the obvious Nazi connections that you’d like to gloss over.

Don’t focus just on the swastika (or the Marine’s use of SS runes), please address the other connections I made. Justify the attack of US troops while Iran gets a free pass. I’ll wait….

What the hell are you talking about?
When recently have Iranians killed US troops?

America deliberately antagonizing and inticing Iran into a war that it's obviously not going to start.
The MSM makes Iran out to be the boogeyman, and that americans should check under their beds at night;

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join