It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Most Obvious Nazi Connections Ignored?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Great thread, and highly coverd up with background noises by the pro-islamic shils on the media and the internet,

Haj amin el Khusseini, the Palastinian spirtual father, was infact a very good freind of Hitler, and the two had alot in common with their will to abolish the "Jewish problem".

Here are some photoes. and links.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Heres another Iranian shil who probably denyes the Holocoust, whyle waiting igerly, for the next ne to happen whyle calling the majority of jews "Nazis".

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Wow...you treat a 10 minute youtube clip like its a history book, it shows how shallow you are, and how degrading this forum has become scince the mass pro-islamic propaganda infiltrated this forum.
You are a lost case there nothing to tell you any more since you chose to ignore facts and return to the same thing.
If I tell you now it is cold you will tell me it is warm if I tell it is night you will tell it is day.
This is exactly what Israel is faced with in regrads to peace talks with the Palestinians.
no matter what is said or offered to them they will go 180 degrees and talk about something else.

www.masada2000.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Listen, i wasnt even going to bother replying, you took a whole post and took it apart to suit the only way your mind youd ridicule it the whole point of the argument would have been without the bad written mankind would not know it was capable of such horrific power, not talking about serial killers just big boy mass murdering militias, to which end though claiming i know nothing of history, i actually agree because in reality, i read what someone has told me about hitler very little actually came from there own papers or people. Even on trial germans were very secretive. In which end they now portray him as a mad man, as insane or dilusioned. Quite frankly apart from the hatred for jews i believe him to be one of the most remarkable men to have ever lived, and under nazi germany the germans had a level of class that is lost on todays world. Today we live for the day, with have gays lesbians, liars, cheaters, divorcees broke familys, conmen, crimes have risen, and whilst all these existed in nazi germany i at least applaud thier sense to hide it, and we wonder why the younger generation are lazy good for nothing rude kids, thats what happens when you screen jersey shore lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If you haven't got any idea about anything about nazis... please stop posting bs ...

The svastika is a symbol used in many religions.
The nazi salute means that you fully respect the person you are saluting. It was used in ancient times too.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

The salute was used before the nazis, i concure. But i have yet to see evidence that this went as far back as eygyptians and sumerians you bafoon.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Yes Iran wanted German help in order to get rid of the British and Russian influences in Iran. Anyways I was looking at some info for myself on WW2, it's not new to me but it may be new to some of you.

We should all know by now that the so called Nazi salute is a 'modernized' Roman salute, here are some interesting pictures to look at

1. American children Saluting the American Flag... Bellamy Salute

2. Chinese(Taiwan) being sworn in.

3. US Boy Scouts

4. Chilean Honor Guard

5.Indian Troops in the German Service

6. Africans Freies Arabien Units

Numbers 5&6 have always interested me, as they were odd, to say the least. During WW2, all countries had something to do with the NAZI regime, including the US, as I'm sure a lot of you know that already. Pulling out pictures of a Mosque with a swastika that predates Nazi Germany is too funny.

Look close

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Engafan

Bottled coke with its swastica. Nothing more American than that.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It was originally a symbol of power and luck, then hitler used it because it represented a center moving outwards as in germany moving globally.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Very interesting information which shouldn't be so easily dismissed.

However the Hitler connection goes back to the west as well. Who funded Hitler? Who funded the Nazi war machine?

Antony C. Sutton has extensively documented this.

This build-up for European war both before and after 1933 was in great part due to Wall Street financial assistance in the 1920s to create the German cartel system, and to technical assistance from well-known American firms which will be identified later, to build the German Wehrmacht. Whereas this financial and technical assistance is referred to as "accidental" or due to the "short-sightedness" of American businessmen, the evidence presented below strongly suggests some degree of premeditation on the part of these American financiers. Similar and unacceptable pleas of "accident" were made on behalf of American financiers and industrialists in the parallel example of building the military power of the Soviet Union from 1917 onwards. Yet these American capitalists were willing to finance and subsidize the Soviet Union while the Vietnam war was underway, knowing that the Soviets were supplying the other side. The contribution made by American capitalism to German war preparations before 1940 can only be described as phenomenal. It was certainly crucial to German military capabilities. For instance, in 1934 Germany produced domestically only 300,000 tons of natural petroleum products and less than 800,000 tons of synthetic gasoline; the balance was imported. Yet, ten years later in World War II, after transfer of the Standard Oil of New Jersey hydrogenation patents and technology to I. G. Farben (used to produce synthetic gasoline from coal), Germany produced about 6 1/2 million tons of oil — of which 85 percent (5 1/2 million tons) was synthetic oil using the Standard Oil hydrogenation process. Moreover, the control of synthetic oil output in Germany was held by the I. G. Farben subsidiary, Braunkohle-Benzin A. G., and this Farben cartel itself was created in 1926 with Wall Street financial assistance.
(Chapter 1)
Wall Street and the Rise of Hiter

edit on 15-2-2012 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
All you have to do is take a look at what the Hamas charter states to realise why they perfom the nazi salute in their marches. It's not an acccident, They do it because they idolize Hitler and hate Jews, only an idiot couldn't see it. Deny ignorance right ?

Hamas Charter article 32.

The Day of Judgement will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, ‘O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him

Hey it's not a coincidence that the Protocols of Zion are a best seller in the Muslim world and are taught as fact to SCHOOL CHILDREN in Saudia Arabia and now in U.K schools funded by Saudi.

I guess there's no such thing as Islamic Fascism right ?
edit on 15-2-2012 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
As someone mentioned before the "nazi" salute was used in America to, prior to the rise of Hitler.

Another interesting symbol that shows up many places is the Rotary symbol.

The Nazi's used it too.

As did the Russians

Israel..

www.jordanmaxwell.com...
edit on 15-2-2012 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

So bascially you're unable to refute anything stated in the O.P and your only defence is to attack america and israel when this thread has NOTHING to do with them. wonder why that is

Stick to the Topic there is threads regarding america and the issues you're speaking about, but this thread is about the islamic links to Nazism. it's not rocket science is it. if you're unable to refute anything in the O.P in your next post then it's obvious to everyone that you cannot disprove it at all.

But hey if you can disprove it then go ahead. i wont hold my breath.

ETA, the link you just posted just backed up the OP's statement and shows islamic groups doing the nazi salute, so basically you know this to be true but you are unable to mention it, political constipation maybe ?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

I would like an honest answer from you. I have several orange and brown Swastika symbol in my house as my parents are religious Hindu (I believe in all gods). We also put Swastika symbol during Diwali (Laxmi pooja in evening and Hanuman pooja in morning) pooja. We put Swastika symbol after these poojas all over our house and even vehicles. It's done by 99.999% of Hindu households. These symbols are sacred and sign of good luck and prosperity for Hindus. Do you think Hindu's are Nazis too?

Why should we stop praying and giving respect to these symbols because someone in other corner of the world used the same symbols to wage war when Hindus have been using these symbols since ancient times?

Edit to add: I supported US troops in that thread if you are wondering.

I thank you all for the great responses. The point of my OP was to show the ties between Iran and the Nazis and demonstrate that so-called NAZI symbolism can be found in many countries, and you’ve all helped me achieve this.

FAR too much was made out of the Marine Scout Sniper’s use of the SS runes (which can be found many places) and the US Army camp Aryan (the name Aryan has Persian and Hindu ties long before the Nazis used it). If you’re going to point fingers and make accusations about US military, at least do your homework before you speak up. We’ve all provided documented use of these symbols before and after Nazis use. Just because someone uses symbolism commonly associated with Nazi Germany DOES NOT mean they subscribe to the Nazi ideology.

Just as I DO NOT believe Hindu use of the swastika means that Hindu’s are Nazis, none of you should conclude that the use of SS runes or the term “Aryan” by a few members of the US military means that military members are Nazis.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by dadgad

So bascially you're unable to refute anything stated in the O.P and your only defence is to attack america and israel when this thread has NOTHING to do with them. wonder why that is

Stick to the Topic there is threads regarding america and the issues you're speaking about, but this thread is about the islamic links to Nazism. it's not rocket science is it. if you're unable to refute anything in the O.P in your next post then it's obvious to everyone that you cannot disprove it at all.

But hey if you can disprove it then go ahead. i wont hold my breath.

ETA, the link you just posted just backed up the OP's statement and shows islamic groups doing the nazi salute, so basically you know this to be true but you are unable to mention it, political constipation maybe ?

You see, unlike you I don't live in a bipolar world where everything is either black of white. Don't tell me what to do alright?. I have no reason that "argue" with the OP, no reason to disprove, I am not even trying to, since he makes an interesting point. Iran has historic ties to Nazi Germany, true. However, I know for a fact that America and Britain for that matter have those ties too, be it on a more sinister level. Project Paperclip is not what I'm referring to, which was as OP stated a rather ruthless, morally deprived, but cunning move to acquire superior technology. I was referring to the fact that Hitlers war machine had been funded primarily by western capital. Its very sinister.

The second post was in regard to symbolism used by different powers, different ideologies that supposedly opposed each other, yet here they are using the same symbols in public. Makes me wonder.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
sig heil !

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
sig heil !

Please jump from a bridge and tie a heavy rock to your feet will you?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

In watching any Nazi marching it strikes me as pure evil, like a trampling, a stomping down of the majority.

Can't quite find the words to explain it.

And your right fast forwarding to the Iran 2007 video, it's history repeating itself.

The Koreans seem to march that way too as do the Russians.

We seem to be doomed to keep repeating our mistakes over and over again.
edit on 15-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

About that Nazi salute...
I think it is Roman as they used it for centuries more than the miniscule 15-20ish year Nazi run did.
Were I to start a country, it is what I would use.
I'm sure a wiki search could explain its use to you just fine as it is common knowledge.
Besides, at the end of the war the US got the lions share of the Nazi's in project paperclip.
It is also the US that has been blitzkrieging ....err shocking and awing every country we come across.
Now when the new allies come forward to fight the new axis, they will be fighting for their futures and freedoms and the US will not be on the right side of the moral fence.
Then the US will fail just as the Germans did, as they do not fight for a just reason.
Many similarities between the US nowadays and Nazi Germany 1935ish really, go look.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

In watching any Nazi marching it strikes me as pure evil, like a trampling, a stomping down of the majority.

This might be less evil, with less stomping.

Id enlist.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join