It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected Iranian bomb carrier blows own legs off in Thailand

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

Yup he was lobbing grenades, and WAS iranian.

There was three of them in the house,
they were doing something and
the stash of explosives they had went off,
blew the roof off the house..
Two people went running out the door,
the lranian guy ran out of the door injured
went to flag a taxi and the taxi guy saw
him all messed up and refused to pick him up,
the guy then lobbed a grenade at the taxi...

The Iranian started running down the road with
a bag of grenades. Cop catch up with him
and try to catch him,. he lobs a grenade at them
it bounces off a tree comes back and blows his legs off!!

Awsome story, except that 4 civilians were injured.
I think it was a staging ground for a future attack.
Iran is implementing there domestic terrorist now.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

I know what you mean, and personally, I do feel the same way.

But I try to refrain those type of comments, because apparently if you think Iran isn't Lucifer reincarnation or the Anti-Christ, then you are a racist and want Israel destruction.

This is a online forum. Personally, it's not worth the crap people throw at each-other just for stating an opinion.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Iranian suicide bomber in Thailand of all places ?

So should we expect to see one in Iceland next ?
Or maybe Denmark ?
How about Botswana ?

Hmm, hiring the services of an Iranian dissident to 'take one for the team'... yup, sounds like standard modus operandi.

Israeli Mossad posed as American CIA in recruiting Iranian dissidents who executed terror attacks

Mark Perry of Foreign Policy reports that Israeli Mossad agents posing as CIA operatives recruited Iranian Sunni dissidents affiliated with the organisation Jundallah in Iranian Baluchistan to engage in acts of terror inside Iran.

Pesoptimist

edit on 14-2-2012 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Daily Mail say's he was lobbing grenades outside of a school.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I can't update the the OP with all your sources but they are reletivly easy to find in the thread.

On topic, perhaps it actually isn't propoganda as first thought and it is in fact a lunatic with explosives
. Either way it will be interesting to see how this develops and what the bloke has to say when his injuries have been treated.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If that Jihadists were creations from the Mythical CIA or Mossad, they need not run to get away. Nothing like sit down to get caught, or if they were 'dummies' set up to fail, a phone call by the mythical agencies would be enough to get them arrested.

The mythical agencies are NOT Jihidists and have no wish to exterminate mankind the way terrorists do, if indeed it had been some alphabet soup letter agency. Furthermore, the Thai anti Jihadists agencies are highly professional and well trained, sharing latest info regularly with security agenices around the world.

Facts are facts. No point in hiding in denial. It's the 2nd case of Jihadists at work. The persian infidel apostate leader is hell bent on extermination of mankind with its seized oil wealth funds from the suffering iranians to fund his own personal ambitions and delusional glory of at least arab domination at ANY cost, to hell with human suffering anywhere in the world, including his own countrymen.

That persian infidel apostate leader is a thorn to world peace, ready to kill humanity by twisting religion, espacially to arabs whom held firm to the true Islamic religion of peace.

Thailand is a fully tourist destination that welcomes all from the world, and is not as security stringent compared to the rest of the world, including even arab states. Multi-racial, it cares not who you are, except for the dollars in your wallet. Corruption is rife, typical of 3rd world nations where wages are low for the common people while the rich gtrabs all.

Even though a Buddhist nation, it is tolerant of others and as such, had their tolerance abused in the southern states in recent years, where muslims from Islamic Malaysia tried to gain a foothold on the traditional Buddhist lands and resulted in religious strifes by both sides, fueled by the unconcionable rich from both sides out to grab the fertile land there, yet again misusing religions for private agendas.

No one wishes for war. But right now as it is, only our awakened fellow brothers and sisters in Iran can help by getting rid of that mad senile old apostate, or when enough is enough, as more humans get brutally murdered by Jihadism funded by him, the sabre rattling will end and swords of all kinds by mankind will be unsheathed in defense.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It was some crazy guy who just happened to be Iranian; people commenting on the CNN news section are calling for the bombing of Iran over this one crazy guy who had no relation to the Iranian government as opposed to the Mossad killing of the Iranian scientist

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Daily Mail say's he was lobbing grenades outside of a school.

Lurking outside a school,huh? So he's not just an evil Iranian terrorist but an evil Iranian paedophile terrorist!

Could there be anything worse?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm sure it is totally unrelated to the two other places yesterday where Islamic extremists executed attacks.

I have a suggestion for you all. If it were "false flag" by Mossad or the CIA.... they probably wouldn't be so stupid and incompetent.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
when all the Saber Rattling commenced, i believed it was matter of time before the US attacked Iran, as it continued on, i started to believe maybe i was playing into the fear mongering 'War Drums', but after these latest reports of 'Iran Terrorism' i believe it's more conditioning for the sheeple to accept an attack on Iran,

this blatant propaganda,

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ahaa they have found the MOSSAD agent

his name is " Iranian Saeid Moradi "

and he is still alive!

bwhaaaa take that ,, Western Imperialist/Israel ,, agent,,,, Saeid Moradi

Me.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I'm sure it is totally unrelated to the two other places yesterday where Islamic extremists executed attacks.

I have a suggestion for you all. If it were "false flag" by Mossad or the CIA.... they probably wouldn't be so stupid and incompetent.

These sort of attacks are meant to be rough around the edges, the best way to hide something is in plain sight. All they are doing is dressing up as an Iranian carrying Iranian documentation and going on a spree. Of course, I'm not saying this is what has happened, just sharing my opinion of it being a Mossad/Cia operation.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
lol...the passport trick again? Anyone remember the passport that survived 9-11 and identified the hijackers? Either these "terrorists" are stupid and bring their identification everywhere with them, or there is a calculated reason they are always carriying a passport that paints a target....

I'm thinkin the later.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble....so the story goes
edit on 14-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

The passsport of the guy who flew the plane into the building? ( was it in his pocket at impact?) The fuel burnt every thing and even melted steel, but a paper passport? haha
Im with every one else, a false flag by mossad.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

If the videos I am seeing are legit, he blew both his legs off. I will post a link, but I won't embed because it's graphic.

Anyone with a strong stomach for very graphic footage can throw out and opinion.
Again this is graphic, so I don't suggest embedding.

Graphic footage of "bangkok bomber?"

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

It doesn't add up really though? They are trying to avoid being invaded.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

...why is Iran attacking countries that aren't a direct threat to them? India for instance is their current main importer of oil.

I would suggest this is exactly why this is happening, Iran has good relations with both India and Georgia, both buy oil from Iran. It would be in the interests of Israel and the west if the good relationship between these countries were broken, it would be interesting to see what trade links Thailand has with Iran...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

You make UNcommon sense.
As usual we're only being fed the information the MSM deems fit for our consumption.
The important thing is for us all to KEEP THINKING, not just blindly buying what we are told to believe...not that anyone on ATS needs to be reminded!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverkiss

Yes, instead you should evaluate all information from a preset bias and never deviate from it while calling it freedom of thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join