It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is the Truth. How come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am just an observer, and this is what I have seen.

Before my becoming, yours, everyone's, and the people from before, a natural system of systems or operations was all but what it was: the settling and erosion of parent material or the foundation that we walk on.

At some point, a few operations including lifeforms in the natural system shifted and the people before us experienced this shift, bringing us to where we are today.

They observed these natural systems surrounding them. They developed relationships with them and created their own system of systems (for example: fire, water, dirt, and air observed from volcanoes, rain, shelter, and sound).

The people before us, together they spent some time developing their systems to the point where their system enabled them to control products (stone tools, fire) of the natural systems and themselves (social behavior, symbolism, kinship, mana, funerary rituals).

The people before us developed their systems to the point that enabled their system to control and breed other lifeforms (agriculture) and themselves (government, god(s) in full force or cosmology, taxation, economy, and caste systems). The abstract system of systems is its own and most people and resources have been integrated and operate within it.

Where does it go from here?

Will we, and/or the people after, experience a reintegration within the natural system of systems? Has the abstract system of systems produced the destruction of systems within the natural system?
edit on 14-2-2012 by voicefromtheages because: edit

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
wat

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by voicefromtheages

I am so confused...

Let's start with defining what "system of systems" means here?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

tldr:

humans from long time ago watched and studied nature and animals. those humans created a systematic way of arranging nature and animals. that systematic way of arranging developed into the system of systems we operate in today (everything to keep a country going).

sorry, that's the shortest i can do it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

So you are basically positing the question, "will humans ever return to a more 'uncontrived' way of life?"

Short answer, imo, no.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

I am so confused...

Let's start with defining what "system of systems" means here?

Natural, Existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.

System, A set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular.

of

Systems, A set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular

For example: ecosystems

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

What if we look at the implications of the abstract system and how one operates in it. The little nodes in the system need energy. Where do you get your food? Do you buy it?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

from what I observe the natural system is always there, but it has been modified by the system we have put in place. there are 7 billion of us now. Maybe next step will be to bring all the artificial systems humans have in place around the world together (one world ) or it will be a actual natural system shift and that will be a bit of a ride.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Truth,,,,,,Is felt. Ideas are perceived. Subjectively and objectively, I feel as though I am forming a pretty solid kinship with "truth".

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Yeah, Imagine if the whole earth sang the same song at once? all that vibration....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Every successful process mimics the fundamentals of existential survival. What's changed for humanity in this world is that advances in technology have altered the contextual balances within many of humanity's survival enterprise development sets. And yet, the fundamental have never changed. Take apart any one development set and analyze it (the umbrella set, each holon subset, and each holon subset within each subset until you've taken it all to the component trajectory level) and you'll find that nothing's changed but the tools being used to survive.

The Truth is the truth because it's the primordial qualifier. Even when applied within a Relative being state, Truth is true because that's what it is. If not true, then it's not the Truth. Yes, some reality staples are just that simple, but then, if it's a true reality staple, then simple - and ridiculously primitive - is the only way it can really be. Humans enjoy trying to complicate extremely basic things.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have a theory about the verified veracity of veritas, or what we bout to be callin truth right here in this sweater thread u letterheads. I be lie ve every human is a liar, or has at one point or another engaged in skme form of dishonesty. I feel that we were also born knowing the nature of "truth". We dedicate our life to various causes, and in the discipline we find in trying to only live the truth maybe we will become powerful. Some people dedicate their lives to believing in only the power of self while playing other people like puppets on a string, wbile others dedicate their lives to selflessness and servitude for the good of humanity. Life aint always black and white like that, however, the truth remains that some become so desolate they would choose to not even survive anymore! This leads me to believe there are two spiritual paths one can take, and no cushy middleground. Nonduality, as it were.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008
Truth,,,,,,Is felt. Ideas are perceived. Subjectively and objectively, I feel as though I am forming a pretty solid kinship with "truth".

True is what exists unchanged regardless if it is perceived by the sensors, and thus processed, by the consciousness of any life-form or finite existence.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Will we, and/or the people after, experience a reintegration within the natural system of systems? Has the abstract system of systems produced the destruction of systems within the natural system?

Yes...

Its the way its always been... Life, death, and reintigration....

top topics

join