It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hitler a mistake by the New World Order?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I just want your thoughts on this. Sorry to be short but any feedback is appreciated.

2nd line

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Who knows , could've been a pawn .

Or maybe he tried to override the new world order , and make his own version . They probably came to him and said , "hey , your gonna jump this high , at this time "

hitler : "No."

nwo "its on like donkey kong"

Could be many things , but all we can do is speculate untill we get acess to one of the top guys behind the curtain.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Hey Dude, I think Hitler was brought into the NWO by his rich powerful friends. I also think once he saw what it was about he wanted to stop it all costs. He was right in saying the Zionists would rule the world.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hitler wasa product of the NWO mankers...through financing hitler after also financing stalin, they set the stage for the second world war which ended with most every nation of consequence in far deeper debt to them....
As well as set the stage for the Bretton Woods agreement which gave a virtual monpoly on the money creation to the bankers of the big four nations...with the rest of the world following along ......The US dollar was made the standard of the world basically at that time..and trade was figured out in that money....This dreated a market for US dollars that was insatiable as the worlds trade used them most exclusively....
Hitler was just another pawn of the power elite and helped further the great work only so much as many others have...both before and after...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
no world leader has ever been a mistake, they use everyone of them the way they want and then dispose of the ones with too much ambition after the job has been done

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Well considering the Nazis were funded by the same people the alies were, ie rothschilds..
Its pretty unlikely he wasnt a pawn for them.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No, there was no mistake made. He received help in his rise to power from Americans and Europeans with both technological (Synthetic Fuels) and monetary support, and was given the stamp of approval from the Vatican with the Reichskonkordat (Reich agreement) for a renewed Holy Roman Empire (The first Reich was the Holy Roman Empire). The UN represents that success. The signer of the Reichskonkordat became the next Pope, as he did his duty well for the Church. The mistake is that we allow evil men to rule this world, but Hitler wasn't unique in his evilness, it was all part of a bigger plan.
edit on 13-2-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I believe Hitler was part of the NWO. He was financed by a number of Wall Street Banks, including Brown Bothers Harriman where Prescott Bush was on the board.

In his lust for power Hitler became an autocrat i.e. he didn't need the banks in Wall Street anymore.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
lol The absolute ignorance of history is astonishing on this website.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hitler was a mistake by someone.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I would suggest anyone interested in what's really going on in this world that you listen to the following radio interview(s) with Thomas Horn:

About 2 hours of talk - very eye opening - I for one will be getting his book

www.redicecreations.com...

He talks of things that will amaze you and tells all about whats going on in the Vatican and whats coming this year!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hitler was a great leader of the german people and advanced that country further than anyone else ever has within such a short period of time. Not talking about the war here, but what he did for the german people, the country and the economy was awesome and something world leaders today need to take a leaf out of his book on and forget this globalist/capitalist path of destruction.

Anyway, after the war Churchill himself said -
mises.org...

In Churchill's single-minded decades-long obsession with preventing a single hegemonic power from arising on the European continent that would pose a threat to the British Empire, he failed to see that his alliance with Stalin produced exactly that. "As the blinkers of war were removed," John Charmley writes, "Churchill began to perceive the magnitude of the mistake which had been made." Churchill is alleged to have blurted out after finally realizing the scale of his blunder: "We have slaughtered the wrong pig!"

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well, first of all; considering the "NWO Conspiracy" falls back on the opinion that "Zionist Jews" are in control of the worlds banking system lets just ignore for a minute how much sense it makes that Hitler, being in alliance with these Jews, would set out on a mission to see out their total annihilation.

Secondly, the League of Nations was practically a joke, and isolationist ideologys like the one you far left libs want to reinstate in this day and age, led to the outbreak of the second World War, and the first, and the Sino Japanese wars in between there, and many others.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Tell me about it, a lot of threads about history on this site never ceases to amuse me.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
Well, first of all; considering the "NWO Conspiracy" falls back on the opinion that "Zionist Jews" are in control of the worlds banking system lets just ignore for a minute how much sense it makes that Hitler, being in alliance with these Jews, would set out on a mission to see out their total annihilation.

Secondly, the League of Nations was practically a joke, and isolationist ideologys like the one you far left libs want to reinstate in this day and age, led to the outbreak of the second World War, and the first, and the Sino Japanese wars in between there, and many others.

No, the "NWO Conspiracy" does not fall back on the opinion that "Zionist Jews" are in control. For some of us it falls back on the Jesuits being in control and using Jews as a scapegoat to further their cause. Hitler was not in an alliance with Jews, but as I mentioned he did make a Reichskonkordat with the Vatican.

The League of Nations was a joke, that's why a more powerful UN was needed. The UN has nearly succeeded in forcing the world banking system on nearly every country, only a few remain.
edit on 14-2-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

Originally posted by theBigToe

No, the "NWO Conspiracy" does not fall back on the opinion that "Zionist Jews" are in control. For some of us it falls back on the Jesuits being in control and using Jews as a scapegoat to further their cause. Hitler was not in an alliance with Jews, but as I mentioned he did make a Reichskonkordat with the Vatican.

The League of Nations was a joke, that's why a more powerful UN was needed. The UN has nearly succeeded in forcing the world banking system on nearly every country, only a few remain.
edit on 14-2-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

The Catholic church is just as against the Jews as Islam is - of course it supported Hitler. How do you think Hitler convinced so many people to hate the Jews? Religion had been doing his job for him forever.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
And im still confused as to how Hitler being in cahoots with the Catholic church is him being in alliance with an "NWO"? The enemies/allies were very clear during the second World War.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The Catholic church is just as against the Jews as Islam is - of course it supported Hitler. How do you think Hitler convinced so many people to hate the Jews? Religion had been doing his job for him forever.

Now that is ignorance of history...

Who fought on behalf of the Jews during the Crusades?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

Now that is ignorance of history...

Who fought on behalf of the Jews during the Crusades?

lol No. Your post is a good example of ignorance of Catholicism.

I was a baptized Catholic and I know very well Catholicism's stance on Judaism.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join