It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hitler a mistake by the New World Order?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

The Catholic church is just as against the Jews as Islam is - of course it supported Hitler. How do you think Hitler convinced so many people to hate the Jews? Religion had been doing his job for him forever.

Now that is ignorance of history...

Who fought on behalf of the Jews during the Crusades?

and BTW Italy was in alliance with Nazi Germany.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

The Catholic church is just as against the Jews as Islam is - of course it supported Hitler. How do you think Hitler convinced so many people to hate the Jews? Religion had been doing his job for him forever.

lol No. Your post is a good example of ignorance of Catholicism.

I was a baptized Catholic and I know very well Catholicism's stance on Judaism.

Perhaps you should have payed closer attention...

Good day.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Good day.

Very intelligent response. No wonder you cant debate. Run away from what you cant argue with.
BTW to whoever is starring your posts - they dont know a thing about history.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Good day.

Very intelligent response. No wonder you cant debate. Run away from what you cant argue with.

I'm not attempting to debate, I laid out facts, you didn't want to hear them, so I'm leaving. I don't really care if you figure it out or not.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Good day.

I'm not attempting to debate, I laid out facts, you didn't want to hear them, so I'm leaving. I don't really care if you figure it out or not.

What do the crusades have to do with the second World War?

You are really ignorant and your arguments stale. Keep pretending Hitler was in alliance with the Jews. Laugh.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Well, first of all; considering the "NWO Conspiracy" falls back on the opinion that "Zionist Jews" are in control of the worlds banking system lets just ignore for a minute how much sense it makes that Hitler, being in alliance with these Jews, would set out on a mission to see out their total annihilation.

Secondly, the League of Nations was practically a joke, and isolationist ideologys like the one you far left libs want to reinstate in this day and age, led to the outbreak of the second World War, and the first, and the Sino Japanese wars in between there, and many others.

Although i havnt agreed with thing i have seen you post previous,

i do infact agree that it makes very little sense due to the idea the Jews are in control (which is base line NWO stuff)

i also agree that the things such as the santions put onto the German people by the treaty of versailles would do nothing but bring a war and there was definetley always going to be someone rise to power as even i could promise them a better life and get a vote....

however, there are many questions i have always wondered about the rise of Hitler.. He did recieve huge support from the European Wealthy and America, i mean the German airforce wouldnt have been able to fly if it wasnt for the Fuel addatives (which were intelluctually held in patent by none other than Bush family and afiliates) which on the offset doesnt look that bad.

but if you take into account one of the major parts of the treaty which was meant to being upheld by Germany was the hugley stripped down military and if im not mistaken they were forbid to have an airforce, so building the airforce slowly in Russia using Russian aviation Fuel and America Fule addatives has always seemed off,

then there is the whole idea of Eugenics which can be argued he was overly driven into after visitng California, and certainley the idea and usage of concentration camps was a hugley british thing prior to Hitler in Africa.

then even after the world new somthing was up in Germany there was still support in the form of Coca cola, Ford Motor Group and IBM (just off the top of my head) for the Regime in Germany, i understand with America's stance of not being involved in the war there stood opertunities to Profit from it but it still seems like the financially big player were supporting the Regime, an i truley feel these people dont make descisions based on short term profits and were working on a bigger picture.

Just my thoughts though.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So the idea is -- anyone who goes against your ideals and understanding in the world is NWO. Just like all things are controlled by the PTB and that the CIA and NSA rule everything.

As quickly as we attribute all the ills of the world upon a group, the quicker they will laugh at the plight of the common human being, that seeks to place blame elsewhere, other than themselves.

I guess it is easier to understand evil if we just chalk it up as some secretive group pulling the strings and dictating the direction of the world than possibly thinking it was the individuals in a given area that failed to recognize the threat for what it was.

Long live the new King -- or is it the Powers the Be -- maybe it is chemtrails -- or aliens -- or the shadow people -- or prophecy........

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I thought Hitler was inspired by American eugenics, and there was a connection to Rockefeller funding the swiss psychiatrist Rudin ? .. I also heard that part of world-wide eugenics program and German Psychiatrists proposed to sterilize and euthanise the mentally ill before Hitler thought of following it through, I think the psychiatrists had already started killing 250,000 mentally ill and feeble minded... The American eugenisists were jealous that the germans had acted on eugenic policy .........

eugenics hasn't exactly died down like I heard in the 70's they sterilized native american women and some poor and minority groups and used the jail system I guess, and I assume it is major science in NWO and I guess psychiatry is a tool also and convenient that so many drugs cause sterilisation (not totally sure it is deliberate, its treated as 'side effect', not only that but effects social abilities especially mind numbing antipsychotics),...

Not sure exactly if psychiatry has changed all that much since then or if they acknowledge what has happened, but they would claim to have 'come a long way' I guess... Pardon I have rather narrow perspective, It is interesting... It sounds like NWO favours the rich and genetic theory of mental illness, plus so called mentally ill is on the rise with new diagnostic methods and DSM 5, like I wonder if giving the drugs to kids is going to effect their ability to reproduce, at least in short term it has been known to delay or even stop kids going through puberty, especially in antipsychotics.... It's controversial, people don't like to think psychiatry and the drugs aren't exactly designed to help people in a loot of cases, just to make them more manageable, for social order and maybe population control too as 'Psychiatric Genetic" is major part of eugenics

A Link I found about Rockefeller and Population control
my knowledge isn't that great on it, but it goes deeper with 'planned parenthood' organization promoting abortion, I guess they work on the poor families and inferior genetic races from the rise in eugenics in the early 1900's, psych drugs are generally no good, more like an abortion pill or causing birth defects, they would weigh up the risk for anyone who respects the 'scientific' facade of the industry, mainly deception.. Interesting I heard that I.G.Farbin who were guilty of producing the gas in the gas chambers split into multiple companies after the war and developed the first abortion pill
edit on 14-2-2012 by Raguel because: (no reason given)

british_psychiatry_from_eugenics_to_assassina tion'eugenics; otherwise known as race purification, race hygiene, or race betterment"
edit on 14-2-2012 by Raguel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hitler was the grand poobah of the New World Order.
Winston Churchill being fully gay wanted Hitler all to himself
and lobbied sanctions and hostilities against Hitlers movement
out of jealousy because Hitler was an alien sex fiend.

After the war the remaining Nazis went to the the US and took hold of
powerful positions by the mid 1950's.
We are now living in the age of the 4th Reich.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
You have to give Hitler some credit....at least he killed Hitler!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hitler was funded by the NWO. He was their ticket to position their military arm (the us) in Europe. Come as in invader and fight all of Europe or come as a liberator and be invited to stay.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Hitler was a great leader of Hitler and advanced himself further than anyone else ever has with such wanton violence. Not talking about the war here, but what he did for himself and his cronies was awesome and something world leaders today need to imitate on my friends and family and continue this state capitalist path of destruction.

Fixed it for ya.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Good day.

What do the crusades have to do with the second World War?

You are really ignorant and your arguments stale. Keep pretending Hitler was in alliance with the Jews. Laugh.

This will be my last post on this thread, because you are not here with an open mind, but to subvert this thread from the beginning. This thought is not for you and I have no intention of responding to you again.

"What do the crusades have to do with WWII?"

It's about Israel. Who ended up with Israel after WWII? Finally they would take control after the failing during the Crusades, and Muslims didn't even challenge it as a group because the whole Christian world was ready to fight for the Jews. This is still the case today, the entire Christian world will fight for the Jews against the Muslims because of WWII, that is the connection to the Crusades. If the Muslims control Israel, Catholics can't claim to have the true religion, since the Bible is specific that the Jews would have control over Israel during the last days.

The motives of the Vatican to dominate the world with their seat of power being Israel surrounded by the Jews to attempt to be the kingdom of God here on Earth has never changed. Catholics in general may have whatever opinion of Jews that they wish, but those in the Vatican are about control through the scriptures, and control of Israel to legitimize their domination.

And I was very clear that Hitler did not have an alliance with the Jews, his alliance with the Vatican, that statement shows that you were not interested in reading what I wrote at all.

I hope all the modern day Crusaders enjoy WWIII on behalf of this deceptive holy war.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hitler was a free agent. The New World Order doesn't include racial or ethnic hatred. It's about encouraging efficient trade between nations and peoples, and is essentially color blind. The New World Order was actually forced to move up their timeline because of Hitler and flex their muscles before they were entirely ready.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeylessChuck
You have to give Hitler some credit....at least he killed Hitler!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join