It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

triangular UFO sighting in Bolivia during electric Storm and other UFO sightings in Bolivia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
cgi, yes I am an expert on the subject, I've done better, it's easy to put anything behind the tree when the color in the sky is so easily chromakeyed, 100% fake.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I would say , there's another man filming , bring in this footage and we can bring more light into this... different angles makes it more trustworthy...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
... is this a joke??

Do you people really suck that bad at detecting CGI fakes, or am I in the twilight zone?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Re-posted from a closed thread.

The boom heard is not a sonic boom......Even only 100ft above your head a sonic boom won't reach you until the plane has passed.

Even muffled by heavy rain, a jet engine will be deafening.

I vote fake.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by elpistolero1

Hi all, I come to this thread to add my opinion that this is authentic. Even though we will never be 100% sure, I am 99% sure this isn't fake, and it freaked me out. Now why do I say this isn't fake? I work with CG myself, that's how I make my living, and you have absolutely no idea how hard this would be to fake. Why? Because the "ship" is just too damn well blended within the environment and the video's "pixelation aspect" and there's also the fact that the "ship" (or triangular thing) crosses BEHIND the trees and some objects (as someone else also commented above), that's incredibly hard to do in CG, even with all the technology we have nowadays. To make this the way it is it would take a big Hollywood Studio's knowledge and time to accomplish. Now it leaves me with 2 guesses:

1 - A viral for a coming movie?

2 - Real footage?

Nice find OP, S&F!

And thanks for sharing!

ps.: Also, I'd like to add that I find the acting really good to be fake, especially in such weather conditions.
edit on 14-2-2012 by paulorf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
IF you look far left before it comes into view you can see it coming very faintly behind the trees.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
cgi, yes I am an expert on the subject, I've done better, it's easy to put anything behind the tree when the color in the sky is so easily chromakeyed, 100% fake.

Ok, yes, there is the possibility that this is chromakeyed and is fake, but if this is the case you gotta give them credits for it, because this is really good. The lighting and "mood" fits perfectly and what to say about the lightning bolts and the rain? Not so easily chromakeyed... I work with CG and I'm honestly in doubt about this being fake or not. As I said, if it's fake then it's a good fake, and you said you've done better? Pics (or video) or it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

So I showed this footage to a friend that works with me on CG, and he pointed out something that may debunk this for once. At around 1:34min the camera zoom is too artificial, real cameras don't zoom like that (kinda bumpy).

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

The video is way too pixelated, too dark and cropped what doesn't help to give an opinion. I had the impression that the craft passed in front of the top of the palm trees, during a moment, not behind it, but like I said it's too dark and pixelated to claim it's a CGI. The scared reaction of the people seems pretty authentic, but it could be something else, a thunderbolt, a roof collapsing... A lot of video analysis work must be done over this footage before any claiming about its authenticity.

Anyway, the UFO looks a lot like a TR3B... Americans taking a ride over Bolivia or Greys hunting victims for some *ss-probbing???

Out of all the theories of what this could be, that one disturbs me the most. In case it is indeed a TR3B, just what the hell are they doing here? I seriously don't think we have anything down there that is worth the American's time. Except maybe a little bit of petroleum, but if they wanted they could have taken it away from us a pretty long time ago...

Of course, it can be fake, a legit UFO... Even if it was a legit UFO, it wouldn't be any more disturbing than what I wrote above.
edit on 2 14 1212 by Cricious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm no cgi expert at all, but I will bet my rent money that was fakery, sound effect and all.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Maybe the technology these craft employ necessitates them uncloaking when gaining higher levels of power from thunderstorms or from power lines. Maybe they have to power down around aircraft so as not to interfere with the electrical systems of planes and to do this they must uncloak. Their cloaking technology might attract light or redirect light. I've never seen a flying saucer or craft but am trying to figure why others see them at times. Even though I have not seen one I know a half a dozen people that have seen craft of higher technology than they thought was possible. These were reliable people who had others with them at the time that saw the same thing. So was it government or some other advanced race?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

actually right before the UFO enters, the lights go out in the street, one more thing I've noticed it's the the UFO lights doesn't mantain the same brightness and they fade a little then shine more when the lightning bolts start.
I think the video it's CG

Now about the second video of the UFO near hospital I posted I think it's very interesting too what do you think?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulorf86

Originally posted by Razimus

Ok, yes, there is the possibility that this is chromakeyed and is fake, but if this is the case you gotta give them credits for it, because this is really good. The lighting and "mood" fits perfectly and what to say about the lightning bolts and the rain? Not so easily chromakeyed... I work with CG and I'm honestly in doubt about this being fake or not. As I said, if it's fake then it's a good fake, and you said you've done better? Pics (or video) or it didn't happen.

If it's real would the light shine through the tree branch? First vid at 1:36 pause. Circle of light right through the branch.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
There aint no air in space? Sooooo it must be when entering some form of atmosphere?.....like ours.....orrrrrr......it was built here because only someone wanting to travel through medium like air is gonna need rudders.

So what is your point? Are you saying an alien ship wouldn't have atmosphere on it's home world? If a ship, whoever makes it, can travel in space and in the air it would need some find of stabilizers kinda like our shuttle and the new secret space plane

CaptainBeno ---->

edit on 14-2-2012 by zorgon because: Added

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Fake.

Its a CGI version of this

Hell, they didn't even bother to change the shape.

Slipped into a film about the storm. The sound is thunder and the screaming relates to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
How come not a single person has mentioned that the "boom" heard lines up perfectly with what would be expected with the lightning right at the same time? Imagine that, the boom is from the weather, and the ship is perfectly silent, just like the rest of them.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Take a look at what is known to the public as a Boeing concept but just between you and I these have been in the air for over 20 years.

You may also find it interesting to know that these planes can hover, are capable of vertical takeoff and landing and of course they are super sonic and have left the atmosphere. What may be even more enlightening would be to know that these babies have jets a little bit different then most any other Jet, placed in just the same spots as the video in question...

Oh ya like I said these are old you should see the new stuff that morphs, ya they change shape and can do so while super sonic, invisibility? No problem...Even make you see what they make you see...See? And on top of that made out of metal so very strong yet forgiving like a fluid and lighter than dandelion fluff...

edit on 15-2-2012 by 5StarOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Bold claims.

So please, back them up?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Hia, ok the Video it's now officially debunked, its CG, the author of the video stepped forward and admitted to have produced the "UFO" video. In the local TV show named "Todo a pulmon" the host interviewed via Cellphone to the author, who claims to have taken advantage of the electric storm footage and added digitally the UFO, using techniques like chroma and compositing just for fun and practice in the vfx field.
Even they brough ufologist Jaime Maussan to examine it, the fun part it's that him believed the footage to be genuine UFO LMAO.

Now we may put to rest this case LOL.

About the other videos there are no yet explanations. but I believe some are CG aswell.
Denying Ignorance

edit on 15/2/12 by elpistolero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
Hia, ok the Video it's now officially debunked, its CG, the author of the video stepped forward and admitted to have produced the "UFO" video.

Okay so its a DELIBERATE HOAX then...

Mods... you know what to do HOAX BIN

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join