It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Promised, Alonzo Typer Checking In

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2012 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story huh?

Are you certain a 90 year old man should be required to remember events that long ago with perfect clarity? Are you certain you understood what he was trying to say?

A lot of people thought he was talking about taking flights in a B25 from a carrier. I read that passage to mean that he was on carriers for awhile and then later on B25s.

I'm an older fellow myself. I have a great deal of trouble communicating with younger people because my frame of reference is significantly different than theirs, even if they imagine themselves to be giants in historical knowledge.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsPeculiar

I don not believe for a minute that he would mess up so badly if he was who he claims to be. If it was a minor mis-spelling or something...well that happens. But what we see is someone re-writing well documented history. It is an obvious lie.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsPeculiar
reply to post by muircertach

No he just needs to do more research to finish his story.

So, you suppose there is no way a 90 year old brain might not remember every last detail of events so long ago? Do you really think that your memory will remain true to the last fact when you are that age?

Just leave him alone. We can judge for ourselves what we think of his story.

Again you seem to not be able to grasp the simple logic that is at work here.

According to the WWII experts on here (which i am NOT a member of) the mission in questions was of such significance and magnitude at the time it occurred that anybody who lived in that time frame let alone partook in the mission would not have made such a glaring mistake. It was a monumental event that stood out in history, the OP should know these facts. The fact he got that part of the story wrong means his credibility is called into question. Why are you so eager to believe a liar? You must be starved for fantasy..

And for those claiming his age might be playing tricks on his memory...if he cant remember what he was doing back then accurately what makes you think any of his story is accurate down to the UFO's??

PT Barnum was right when he paraphrased that a sucker was born every minute.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hello Alonzo Typer. I have been reading some of your threads, and to say the very least. found them quite interesting. Please keep up the good work. This is the kind of things a new member of ats loves to read. thank you very much

Stranger55

link   

Originally posted by MConnalley

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

And the rest of the deluded masses can go on believing whatever they want. Just dont pass me a plate of garbage

Please, leave the thread and let those of us who want to hear his story alone. All of you "proof Nazis" should just go find something else to do. Please, I want to hear what he has to say so that I can judge for myself the merits of his posts.

Many of the objections shown here are due to "skim readers". He never said he flew in B25s from carriers. He states that he was on carriers for awhile and then was able to "get into the war". I saw no connection to his carrier time with the B25 flights.

Just back off an let the rest of us enjoy this man's posts. Surely you folks can go pile on and gang bang someone else for awhile. You are acting just like a pack of ghetto kids kicking the hell out of someone.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story huh? Enjoy your plate of BS but make sure to brush your teeth and rinse with mouthwash. The problem with eating other people's BS is that when you speak your breath has the same odor of BS to it.

But its your life so much away.

Lol you are such a faget. Jesus Christ man shut the # up.

Truth hurts huh? Sorry to burst your bubble I really am. I honestly dont know why people are getting so worked up over this Hoax there are heaps of threads like this on ATS.

link   

It is an obvious lie

Why don't you go read and post on another thread? You don't have to protect me from this one. I want to read what he posts. You and your ilk are making that impossible. Why is it your place to be the "history police"? Were you appointed or hired into that task? If you chose this of your own free will, please understand that there are some of us who WANT this thread to be an outlet for the OP's story. Will it cost you guys so much to "let it be"?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

But what we see is someone re-writing well documented history. It is an obvious lie.

Why does it fall upon you folks to "save the day". If this thread displeases you, just go do something else. The OP's story is something I WANT TO HEAR!!!! I will be able to judge the merits of the story all by myself.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stranger55

For sure..... Impossible to ever tell now. All The Sane Deny Ignorance

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
Oh dear – I go away for a nap – and the thread degenerates into utter absurdity

I cannot help but be contemptuous , but the “ I want to believe “ mindset has gone into over drive

I have an urge to reply to many many posts – but whats the point ?

For instance if a person actually believes that an active duty USN sailor could have lived through 1942 in ignorance of the Doolittle raid ?

What is the point ?????

So will leave you with a question :

One that haunts all such threads where an alledged insider comes to ATS to “ tell us poor sheeple what really happened “

Actually – I will leave you with two questions :

1 – why does the “ I want to believe “ crowd fawn at their ` feet ` , why ?

Although I disagree with it , I understand the mentality of “ I don’t believe the govt “ and all related mindsets , but why do you want to believe ` some text ` on a computer monitor ? does no one else grasp the utter irony ??

Who is Alonzo typer ?

The answer is of course , that I don’t know

BUT if I had unfettered access to the DOD files from WWII , state dept files and the company records of McDonald Douglas, Boeing, Lockheed, Hughes

I could track him down in minuites

How ? simple process of elimination

1 – he is still alive – obvious , but statistically significant

2 – he served on a “ Yorktown class carrier “

3 he attended notre dame and USC [ reading engineering ] -

4 worked at McDonald Douglas, Boeing, Lockheed, Hughes ,

5 – has viewed “ the secret disc “ at < cencored >

6 – currently suffering from 2 types of leukemia

7 – trained as a b-25 radio operator

I could apply more filters – but the probability is that only one person could meet all those criteria
Now I can read your minds – you are thinking “ well he could have altered key facts to disguise his identity “

Yes he could – but which ? where does the bodyguard of lies end , and the truth begin ?

The cold truth is that the vast majority of the “ facts “ he told us are fluff – of zero relevance what so ever

Why do we need to know he served on a carrier – nothing else he tells uss is dependant on this “ fact “

Why do we need to know he worked at hugues aircraft ? nothing else he tells us is dependant on that “ fact “

A person who is genuine would only tell you what you NEED to know – not fluff

Because if they are truthfull – everything they say is potentially recognisable to someone who may deduce their real identity

The bottom line is – an alledged “ need “ to conceal ones identity , while simultaneously revealing unique fact after unique fact about their lives – that is irrelevant to any “ secret info “ they are attempting to disseminate , is the hallmark of a walt

Every “ fact “ you reveal for no nessecary reason – be it truth or fabrication is a a trap – set to reveal either your identity or dishonesty

and " alonzo typer " illustrates this concept perfectly

oh and PS - please dont debase yourself by castigating me for writing a guide for walts and hoaxers - however much guidance they might recieve - they allways make fatal mistakes - because they simply dont know "thier " subject matter - and there are ATS members that do

Brilliant.

Quoted just because some of the fanatics on here need to see it twice. Maybe 3 times before it sinks in.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I choose to read his story all of my own accord. I have lived to a ripe old age myself without your help, and have done quite well. Why must YOU be the "truth police"? If this thread does not suit you, go away! We can judge the merits of the story all by ourselves. Most of what is posted in this site is pure BS anyway. Let me choose the BS I like. I promise not to clutter up the threads you enjoy.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I choose to read his story all of my own accord. I have lived to a ripe old age myself without your help, and have done quite well. Why must YOU be the "truth police"? If this thread does not suit you, go away! We can judge the merits of the story all by ourselves. Most of what is posted in this site is pure BS anyway. Let me choose the BS I like. I promise not to clutter up the threads you enjoy.

MY opinion and the opinion of others are not posted here for YOUR benefit dear chap. On the contrary they are posted here for those of us who are not sure what to believe in regards to the claims of the OP.

I myself was uncertain what to make of the claims that he was a 90+ war vet with ties to government secrets about experimental craft and what not. Having read through the posts of other who have a greater understanding of history than myself I concluded (based on the FACTS provided) that the OP was a HOAX. What you choose to believe should have NOTHING to do with what we choose to believe. This is a public forum so if you dont like my opinion well that's just tough titties for you I'm afraid.

AND seeing as I have been contributing to this forum years more than you have(not that it means anything), you are in NO position to tell me where I can and cant post.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

AND seeing as I have been contributing to this forum years more than you have(not that it means anything), you are in NO position to tell me where I can and cant post.

Are there rules somewhere that require you to jump on his case BEFORE he tells his story? Wouldn't it make a little sense to allow him to post his piece, and then kill him?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well Mr. Typer I think you may be the first person to create a thread claiming to have knowledge and actually following up on it, however It seems you got some facts wrong.. I am no WWII buff, in fact I probably know a lot less than I should but others on here are WWII experts and they have already pointed out the problems with your story... Also it seems like you have an issue with people disagreeing with you, yet you chose to post something that only a fool would believe at face value.. Im confused..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So when is dark4knight… …ahem… cough cough… I-I I mean Alonzo coming back?
I'm really enjoying this story.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

AND seeing as I have been contributing to this forum years more than you have(not that it means anything)

It doesn't mean anything to me. Maybe it gives license to the "history police": Those who must save us from ourselves.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

I'm really enjoying this story.

What story? The "pile on police" have dominated this thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Are there rules somewhere that require you to jump on his case BEFORE he tells his story? Wouldn't it make a little sense to allow him to post his piece, and then kill him?

In case you haven't been paying attention, he has already implicated his duplicity in the OP. I require no further evidence that his story is suspect than the evidence that has already been given forth by multiple users of higher credibility than him.

Like I said if you are happy to believe a fantasy by all means go right ahead but dont make the assumption that there are not other users on this forum who would not like to hear a balanced view of the whole debacle.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join