It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Scam (Must Read For Americans)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The following are 10 things that every American should know about the Federal Reserve

#1 The Federal Reserve System Is A Privately Owned Banking Cartel

this is a pretty well known fact to most of you on this site.

but it needs to be said again.

it's ridiculous, they even admit so on their own site.

because of this very reason it also isn't subject to FOIA requests.

The twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by Congress as the operating arms of the nation’s central banking system, are organized much like private corporations–possibly leading to some confusion about “ownership.” For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year.

#2 The Federal Reserve System Is A Perpetual Debt Machine

whenever money is issued more debt is created.

they also have the capability to create money out of thin air.

some real magicians over there.

#3 The Federal Reserve Has Destroyed More Than 96% Of The Value Of The U.S. Dollar

this was news to me.

Did you know that the U.S. dollar has lost 96.2 percent of its value since 1900? Of course almost all of that decline has happened since the Federal Reserve was created in 1913.

#4 The Federal Reserve Can Bail Out Whoever It Wants To With No Accountability

and has done so.

here's a list of the recipients.

Citigroup – $2.513 trillion
Morgan Stanley – $2.041 trillion
Merrill Lynch – $1.949 trillion
Bank of America – $1.344 trillion
Barclays PLC – $868 billion
Bear Sterns – $853 billion
Goldman Sachs – $814 billion
Royal Bank of Scotland – $541 billion
JP Morgan Chase – $391 billion
Deutsche Bank – $354 billion UBS – $287 billion
Credit Suisse – $262 billion
Lehman Brothers – $183 billion
Bank of Scotland – $181 billion
BNP Paribas – $175 billion
Wells Fargo – $159 billion
Dexia – $159 billion Wachovia – $142 billion
Dresdner Bank – $135 billion
Societe Generale – $124 billion
“All Other Borrowers” – $2.639 trillion

#5 The Federal Reserve Is Paying Banks Not To Lend Money

Did you know that the Federal Reserve is actually paying banks not to make loans? It is true. Section 128 of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 allows the Federal Reserve to pay interest on “excess reserves” that U.S. banks park at the Fed.

so do banks take advantage of this?

#6 The Federal Reserve Creates Artificial Economic Bubbles That Are Extremely Damaging

By allowing a centralized authority such as the Federal Reserve to dictate interest rates, it creates an environment where financial bubbles can be created very easily. Over the past several decades, we have seen bubble after bubble. Most of these have been the result of the Federal Reserve keeping interest rates artificially low. If the free market had been setting interest rates all this time, things would have never gotten so far out of hand.

#7 The Federal Reserve System Is Dominated By The Big Wall Street Banks

The New York representative is the only permanent member of the Federal Open Market Committee, while other regional banks rotate in 2 and 3 year intervals. The former head of the New York Fed, Timothy Geithner, is now U.S. Treasury Secretary. The truth is that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York has always been the most important of the regional Fed banks by far, and in turn the Federal Reserve Bank of New York has always been dominated by Wall Street and the major New York banks.

this is from another one of his article's.
link will be included at the end of the post.

#8 It Is Not An Accident That We Saw The Personal Income Tax And The Federal Reserve System Both Come Into Existence In 1913

On February 3rd, 1913 the 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified. Later that year, the United States Revenue Act of 1913 imposed a personal income tax on the American people and we have had one ever since.

#9 The Current Federal Reserve Chairman, Ben Bernanke, Has A Nightmarish Track Record Of Incompetence

Bernanke has made some ridiculous claims and said a lot of things that contradict themselves.

i refer you to the article for this one.

#10 The Federal Reserve Has Become Way Too Powerful

do i really need to add something here?

Ron Paul is brought up in the article with a great quote.

i'll refer you to that.

The regulations should be on the Federal Reserve. We should have transparency of the Federal Reserve. They can create trillions of dollars to bail out their friends, and we don’t even have any transparency of this. They’re more powerful than the Congress.”

Ron Paul gets it!!

please read these two articles.

they're well researched and eye opening,

article 1 - 10 things every american should know about the FED

article 2 - 11 reasons why the FED is bad

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow, very well done. I learned a couple of new things.

Thanks for bringing it up- I do agree that it should be required education to us Americans.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

It's not just the FED, it's every central bank in the world. It doesn't matter which country you live in, if there is a central bank (in Canada, it's the Bank of Canada) it is controlled by the bankster cartel. The entire system needs to be dismantled and replaced with some form of social credit controlled by the governments/people.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/13.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Excellent post. It needs to be stated again and again.

Two quotes from my favorite Founding Father, Mr. Thomas Jefferson...

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." ~ Thomas Jefferson

And...

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a moneyed aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quotes from the Founding Fathers

Mister J knew exactly what would happen, and SHAZAM there you have it.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Hessling because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

it tells a whole lot that these people saw this coming.

they know what kind of scheme they where playing from the very beginning.

star for you my friend.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
True, every American should learn about this in grade school.

If there is overwhelming reason to have a private federal bank it should have complete congressional oversight and whatever stocks and dividends should all be paid back into the national treasury.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I wonder who the original stockholders were in the original Fed reserve in 1913.

Maybe they still control everything.

Maybe this explains why we keep getting rooked by Congress and international banks and corporations.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Did you know that the Federal Reserve is actually paying banks not to make loans? It is true. Section 128 of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 allows the Federal Reserve to pay interest on “excess reserves” that U.S. banks park at the Fed.

What effect has this had for the last 2 years ?

Less loans and tighter credit requirments for sure.

But what is the intended outcome of the policy ?

This could be the indicator that tells how much trouble the Fed is really in.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The FED is not in trouble, we are.

They have been laughing their balls of since 1913
edit on 14-2-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by kn0wh0w

What effect has this had for the last 2 years ?

Less loans and tighter credit requirments for sure.

But what is the intended outcome of the policy ?

if you look at it like this,
the banks borrow the money @ 0.025% interest,
they are supposed to loan it out at 7.25% to people and businesses,

the fed offered them to "park capital" they just borrowed @0.025% and payed them 4%
the banks get paid the extra interest 3.75% to "park" the money instead of loaning it out.

this has the effect of contracting the money supply for average people and bussinesses,
while ensuring profit from nothing for the banks

xploder

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Good work...

I just created a petition to get the Obama administration to at least respond to concerns about the federal reserve:

You can view and sign the petition here:

wh.gov...

Forum post is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems unlikely that anything will happen but its worth a shot! If nothing else it will draw awareness to the issue.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
Good work...

I just created a petition to get the Obama administration to at least respond to concerns about the federal reserve:

You can view and sign the petition here:

wh.gov...

Forum post is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems unlikely that anything will happen but its worth a shot! If nothing else it will draw awareness to the issue.

Excellent work !

Starred (times a thousand)

I'm goong to be real rude right now and ask if you perhaps could create a petition site for the following thread
300.000 organic farmers sue Monsanto in federal court!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

the fed offered them to "park capital" they just borrowed @0.025% and payed them 4% the banks get paid the extra interest 3.75% to "park" the money instead of loaning it out. this has the effect of contracting the money supply for average people and bussinesses, while ensuring profit from nothing for the banks

Nailed it!

The whole financial system is a freaking joke.

I often wonder what it takes for average joe to realise this and stand up.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Item number 4 aren't those loans that are paid back, often by the next day.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Very informative post!!

Its so true that everybody needs to know this info!! Except for the fact that (most)people would prefer to remain ignorant to the facts, that way they dont have any kind of accountability...

The Thomas Jefferson quotes are very good, and some of my favorites... I shall add one by Henry Ford

“It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” - Henry Ford

This quote speeks volumes by itself... If people would only read and think for 1 minute about this quote...

Think America Think!!! (bonks avg americans in the noggins) Now maybe some ppl will understand my avatar haha
edit on 14-2-2012 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." — President Woodrow Wilson

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I had never read that one before... Wow!

He was the one who enabled the FED?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

You know what bothers me.

How where these people able to see this crap being pulled on the people.

Yet we don't see it now or we refuse to?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I had never read that one before... Wow!

He was the one who enabled the FED?

Yup. Thats the guy.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Its easier to run from the truth than to face it head on...

To go with the matrix analogy, red pill and blue pill... most people are so connected to the system that they would fight to stay inside of it, fearing any change from the "norm" day to day stuff

Im sure alot of us ATS'ers were like that at one point...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join