It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Scam (Must Read For Americans)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The US Code Title 12 chapter 3, subchapter 6 www.law.cornell.edu...
I suggest you obtain an annotated copy for greater details.

INDIVIDUAL (PUBLIC) SUBSCRIPTION to stock was allowed with a limit of $25,000 max for each of the 12 per Fed Banks.

"No individual, copartnership, or corporation other than a member bank of its district shall be permitted to subscribe for or to hold at any time more than $25,000 par value of stock in any Federal reserve bank. Such stock shall be known as public stock and may be transferred on the books of the Federal reserve bank by the chairman of the board of directors of such bank."

---------------------------------
Today they insist all stock is owned by member banks. It could be that individually sold their shares to a bank they owned.

Furthermore if the stock was not totally subscribed the US Treasury was obligated to purchase the remainder. The Fed notified the Treasury in 1941 that it was full subscribed!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Great post! I learned a few new things about the Evil Empire (Fed Res)

For years I've always explained a lot of this to my friends and family yet no one ever remotely believes.
I have no idea why Americans can be so stubborn to facts and not "conspiracies" about the Federal Reserve, AKA the one's who really own America.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zHollywood

Great post! I learned a few new things about the Evil Empire (Fed Res)

Perfect!

Exactly the point of this thread.

I think a lot of americans know the fed is evil but lack the knowledgde of exactly why it is evil.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

The Fed makes money that dictates all other currancy in the World's value but their power to back the value

of US currancy is a bluff, we have not payed assets no longer and we have debts that will never be paid

off. If some country who had the guts to call their bluff and demand the money to be paid that is owed

our Government would collapse and that is why our government doesn't have active Miltary campaigns

South of the Border.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join