It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Blames Iran Of Bombings In India, Georgia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The ridiculous claims of the Anti-israel shils here, degrades this forum - As usual, after the regular israel slander, it seems they were right in the first place...an Iranian group caught by the Thai police, keep on supporting terrorsits, at least Israel is not in the same boat with the such of nasrallah and Ahmedinijad, like some of their supporters here.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
ahaa they have found the MOSSAD agent

his name is " Iranian Saeid Moradi "

and he is still alive!

bwhaaaa take that ,, Western Imperialist/Israel ,, agent,,,, Saeid Moradi

Me.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Scince when is the Iranian Inteligence called "Mosad?"

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The Independent

I'm incredibly suspicious of who is responsible for these attacks, after the attacks were carried out in the exact same manner as the assassination of the Iranian scientists!

The Delhi Police Commissioner, B K Gupta, said that as the car approached a crossing, the wife of an Israeli defence ministry official, Tal Yehoshua-Koren, noticed a motorcyclist ride up and stick what appeared to be a magnetic device on the car. The car had driven a short distance when there was an explosion and it caught fire.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Instead of quoting the article using the [*quote] function, use the [*ex] function.

Like [*ex] article text here [*/ex], for example.

The [*ex] is for external text, and more accurate when citing outside-ATS sources. Copyright all those things. lol

(obviously, it's without the *'s)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

I've always used the quote rather than the external text.

It doesn't really matter and it's not more accurate, as anybody actually bothering to read the article would see that I quoted from it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

First of all, do you realy think any Inteligence Orgainzation is that dumb to Assasinate someone in the same manner if they are trying to Imposter as A different Organizaition?...I think not, however, Israeli Inteligence say that it dosnt look like a Usual "El-quds brigate" work, either There are Rooky Agents, or either womeone else sent them.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Uh yeah.

That's part of "the message."

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
Not even a day has passed and they are already blaming the attacks on Iran?

Israel has never been a country to let facts stand in the way of good propaganda. It's pathetic that so many people still believe their lies.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3
The ridiculous claims of the Anti-israel shils here, degrades this forum - As usual, after the regular israel slander, it seems they were right in the first place...an Iranian group caught by the Thai police, keep on supporting terrorsits,

Funny you should mention supporting terrorists, as that is precisely what Israel is doing.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I'm incredibly suspicious of who is responsible for these attacks, after the attacks were carried out in the exact same manner as the assassination of the Iranian scientists!

You're getting ahead of yourself.

Suppose you want to affix a bomb to a target, such as a car or the outside of a building. There are a number of ways you can go about this. I'm sure some form of tape or adhesive strip popped up in your mind.

However... here's the problem: water, wind, and other 'elements' get under the adhesive strips and begin to separate them from the target surface. Even worse, many of the lesser-visible sections (one would take immediate notice of a bomb strapped to the hood of their car) are covered in dust, dirt, debris, and other things that are 'sub-optimal' for attaching adhesives to.

You could spend time cleaning away the debris; but that's time. You need to get in and out, fast, without being seen (so, you probably don't want to be fiddling around with tape or glue under a car, anyway).

But the function of cars necessitates that at least part of their chassis be comprised of steel - a magnetic material. A set of powerful magnets will hold in spite of water, wind, and debris; and cannot be taken off by the solvent-like nature of oils (present on the under-bodies of vehicles). Further, it attracts to magnetic materials automatically and instantly. There is no need to fiddle around with tape, glue, bolts, etc.

You get in, "clunk," and get out.

Now.

What you don't know, is how the bombs were placed, how they were constructed, the origin of the explosives, etc.

"But they will just make them to look like terrorists did it!"

What this boils down to is that you have no evidence of an Israeli false-flag, but you believe it to be so; and utilize this faith in the rationalization of the false-flag argument.

Under such a circumstance, there can be no evidence to the contrary; as any evidence demonstrating it was terrorists serves as more evidence to confirm your suspicion that it was engineered by Israel.

At least I'm willing to stand up and admit my bias and explain why I would sooner keep Israel around than put up with Iran.

[[SNIP]]
edit on Tue Feb 14 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Get off your high horse.

I was only quoting the article for discussion.

I don't understand why you're getting so upset and defensive about it. I didn't straight out say Israel was responsible, I merely said I was suspicious about the situation.

I also didn't realise you were such an expert in planting explosive devices.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Ignore him.

He thinks that being correct in some arguments gives him the right to be arrogant towards other members.

Apparently nobody tough him what a debate or conversation is, and he is so concerned with proving himself right that he didn't even notice that sticky bombs and all that crap was already mentioned a couple of pages ago, even stating that the technology he portrays being used "only by mossad" has been in use since WW2, and has been used a lot in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Case in point:

Originally posted by Tifozi

Originally posted by Aeons

Because, people never learn from each other? Adopting things that work is utterly unheard of? Magnets....a purely jewish phenomena?

No. Magnetic bombs have been in use since WW2, when they were strapped into ships hulls and blown up from a distance.

They have been widely used in Iraq and Afghanistan too, although those didn't use magnetic materials(most of the times), they were more often "sticky" bombs than anything else.

But the thing is... Two targets from very different countries (enemies, actually), with very little in common, were attacked in the same manner.

One killed 2 and blasted the whole car. The other made people go to the hospital to remove splinters.

As far as I want to keep neutral and logical, this doesn't smell right.

edit on 14/2/12 by Tifozi because: edited to add post.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

very naive.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
So basically this is Mossad.

Trying to create a reason for a war with Iran.

I Chose this particular response because it was short and sums up what MOST are saying.

It is AS LIKELY it was Mossad as it was Iran

It is also as likely it was Pakistan or the USA or Russia or even China

Whomever controls a land based oil pipeline to India and China Controls the Oil

In fact for all we know it could have been INDIA herself as an excuse to get her share of the pie before all is said and done.

There is absolutely no telling, taking any side makes you a biased fool, Trillions of dollars a year at stake and Global dominance and so many are busy ragging America and Israel when everyone is playing some cards and nobody is honest at least if your American Israel and the USA stands to benefit YOU so stop being traitors and accept the truth, India and China need a land based oil line to secure their prosperity, China practically funded our wars the last 10 years and would turn on us at the drop of a hat, India would do anything to get first dibs above China, Iran wants it to control it and become a super power, America and Russia receptively each could control the worlds oil supply

All of our spies and agents kill people and plant false evidence,

everyones involved not just us

NOBODY IS INNOCENT

Demand it stop, that's okay or root for your own side that's okay too... but don't pretend there isn't a nation on Earth without power brokers and spooks doing bad things, Could have been ANYBODY

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I was only quoting the article for discussion.

I was denying ignorance.

I don't understand why you're getting so upset and defensive about it. I didn't straight out say Israel was responsible, I merely said I was suspicious about the situation.

Are you, or are you not an adult who has graduated from some form of primary schooling with a science curriculum?

I expect members of my species to utilize basic critical thinking skills when presented with a scenario. Presuming you have basic knowledge of science and the material world; it befuddles the mind why you would choose to be "suspicious" because a logical and historical method of attaching bombs to vehicles was utilized.

There is more reason to be skeptical that Iran was involved due to the locale of these attacks (and the presence of their own anti-Israeli groups).

The fact that you highlight "It was the same as the Iranian scientists!" is indicative of your underlying bias and belief it was subversion orchestrated by Israel.

Don't think you can hide behind that article.

I also didn't realise you were such an expert in planting explosive devices.

Well, I have received training regarding securing Entry Control Points - which covers searching for explosive devices (and other 'contraband').

It's not difficult, given a goal, to devise a plan of accomplishing that goal. It's called "planning" and "risk analysis/management."

Obviously, you fail your goal if detected, the bomb fails to stay on the car, or if the bomb is in an ineffective location on the vehicle.

People who grew up making little rocks out of big rocks for their education can figure this stuff out. It doesn't require a university degree.

reply to post by Tifozi

He thinks that being correct in some arguments gives him the right to be arrogant towards other members.

I call a comment like I see it. I have expectations of people claiming to be of species-relation to me.

Apparently nobody tough him what a debate or conversation is, and he is so concerned with proving himself right that he didn't even notice that sticky bombs and all that crap was already mentioned a couple of pages ago, even stating that the technology he portrays being used "only by mossad" has been in use since WW2, and has been used a lot in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I did. However, typed conversation is dynamic. Your post was submitted before mine, but after I had begun my own response process, thus it was not available for consideration at the time.

Further - it appeared as though the discussion on the current page was in ignorance of the information you provided. I was feeling wordy, and decided to explain it to our new friend, as opposed to copy-paste or link to a previous post.

I've found that people tend to ignore anything in external tags or in a link. So, when I care to make someone understand - I type it out, myself, and explain it so that a five year old could understand it. Then I get called a dick, and life goes on.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ok, so the guy was Iranian but that doesn't necessarily mean that Iran did this. It could be Israel that did this. I'm wondering if these Iranians were a part of the People’s Mujahedin of Iran. Isn't it interesting that Israel is blaming Iran of the Indian bombings at the same time as the U.S. is blaming Israel of the scientist attacks using the hired Iranian MEK?

I honestly don't know who did it but you can be sure that all three countries (Israel, Iran and the U.S.) know who did it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.

edit on 14/2/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
news.am...

There was a bomb, it was in the car of a driver for the Israeli embassy...but it had nothing to do with the Israeli embassy.

Pure coincidence you see. Georgrian's regulary find plastic bags with grenades under their vehicles.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Ok, so the guy was Iranian but that doesn't necessarily mean that Iran did this.

This is true.

It could be Israel that did this.

There are 7 billion people on the planet with billions of financial government institutions created by them. Israel is but one of nearly ten billion potential sources of these attacks.

I'm wondering if these Iranians were a part of the People’s Mujahedin of Iran.

Wondering is fine. You'll have to find evidence to claim it, though. And, for reasons of practicality, not everyone can gain access to the 'scene' and all of the evidence gathered. Though everyone should be encouraged to investigate matters of their choosing to the best of their abilities.

Isn't it interesting that Israel is blaming Iran of the Indian bombings at the same time as the U.S. is blaming Israel of the scientist attacks using the hired Iranian MEK?

Perhaps.

But, I caution against turning life into a movie. Movies are done for entertainment. Elaborate plots are often the center of modern thrillers. Your closest friends are really terrorist masterminds; the local nun is really heading up the trafficking of young women in the sex trade. People go and sit through an hour and ten minute movie for that one plot twist that makes it slightly different from a host of very similar movies released over the past thirty years.

And we've come to expect it out of life, itself.

The sensational exception becomes the expected norm.

"Wouldn't it be interesting if..." isn't really a good way to inspire confidence in your interpretation of events.

I honestly don't know who did it but you can be sure that all three countries (Israel, Iran and the U.S.) know who did it.

I wouldn't be so certain. I'm sure they know who built the bomb and blew it up. Depending upon who did it, however, there may be considerable reason to suspect they were operating under outside influences (which could be more difficult to determine).

The non-local simultaneity of these attacks would suggest that a party with influence spanning the region (as opposed to the individual locality) would be responsible for, at the very least, coordinating the strike (more than likely funding it, as well; if not directly orchestrating it).

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FightHard

I have an Idea...lets believe their enemyes, the Islamic countryes, wich lies are a part of their warfare scince they existed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join