It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Blames Iran Of Bombings In India, Georgia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

because Iran is not the west, and their leader are Islamic so they are our enemies. we must destory them.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Iran declares Israel bombed its own embassy

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

What bothered me the most wasn't who is or isn't responsible.

Personally, I find it as plausible to be Iran as it is to be Israel.

But what really got my attention, was that 4 hours after the attacks, Israel's PM was already in a meeting saying it was Iran and it's "protege" Hezbollah.

Again, I'm not saying Iran didn't do it. Dirty tactic's are carried out by any country with means and a will to do it. But people shouldn't jump on the gun so quickly. Most people in here were skeptic that it was Iran for the speed Israel blamed Iran without even having any proof, than for what really happened.

I rather the Indian approach, of making a proper investigation instead of just start pointing fingers and THEN go after the evidence.

Furthermore, more details have surfaced today, and it looks like it was indeed carried out by iranian forces/allied forces.

CCTV cameras show that the guys who planted the bomb were doing surveillance on the targets for days.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Going to wait for the evidence but if you apply occam's razor here, all fingers point to Mossad.

They used the same technique to kill an Iranian scientist recently, and then we see the same technique used again in India.

Exactly who benefits here, Iran or Israel and who has a long history of performing similar covert (and sometimes not so covert) operations?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
No proof for Iranian involvement? Not anymore. Look what happened today
Lets see you spinning this one into a false flag attack.

news.sky.com...

Police: Iranian blows off legs in Bangkok blast

"An Iranian man carrying explosives blew off his own legs"

Busted
edit on 14-2-2012 by danielre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Going to wait for the evidence but if you apply occam's razor here, all fingers point to Mossad.

They used the same technique to kill an Iranian scientist recently, and then we see the same technique used again in India.

Exactly who benefits here, Iran or Israel and who has a long history of performing similar covert (and sometimes not so covert) operations?

Proof for Iranian Involvement

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

These attacks are carried out in non muslim countries and surprisingly no one got killed. I smell a rat here and there. Modus Operandi like that is old skool and will only invite more scrutiny. India will not fall for something like that and will probably thoroughly investigate it. Iran is not that stupid to go and embarras the Indian government when India is still trading with it. Oversight on the part of the planner of these terrorism acts. Do not have to name anyone but then everybody would know who was responsible. Not as sharp as they used to be. Man...you are losing it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by danielre

"I am going to wait for the evidence" means all of the evidence, saying murderous regime is more innocent than the other doesn't work either. I am not trying to defend Iran, I know exactly the kind of regime they are but it doesn't help when you have a flea bitten pitbull dog in the form of Israel/Mossad provoking the hornets nest:

rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by slanteye
reply to post by Tifozi

These attacks are carried out in non muslim countries and surprisingly no one got killed. I smell a rat here and there. Modus Operandi like that is old skool and will only invite more scrutiny. India will not fall for something like that and will probably thoroughly investigate it. Iran is not that stupid to go and embarras the Indian government when India is still trading with it. Oversight on the part of the planner of these terrorism acts. Do not have to name anyone but then everybody would know who was responsible. Not as sharp as they used to be. Man...you are losing it.

Guess again! Read my last 2 posts

Proof of Iranian Involvement

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

You are right we should wait and do nothing and let Iran get a nuclear bomb. Why not?
Just like people said nothing will happen with the Nazi movement in Germany.
Most of this "People" are not alive today, thank god our future is not in the hands of naive pacifists.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I think this Israel and Iran situation is like a trailer before the actual movie starts. Just wait till the new governments in Yemen, Libya, Egypt and Afganistan are in place. Turkey has already fallen out with Israel and Egypt has threatened to cut off gas supply to Israel. How much influence the West have over these new governments will determine the situation in the Mid East.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well its now a known fact the cia was behind mumbai so india is their playground, and Georgia is even more so, it was probably a false flag through the puppet sakashvelli.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

www.youtube.com...

^^ sky news report.... something wrong with the link so cant embed!!
edit on 14-2-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I can't dream Iran doing something like this in India as we are friends with them.
So False flag from Israel.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by danielre

Still not proof of Iranian government involvement.

Just because someone is from Iran, or was carrying an Iranian passport, doesn't mean anything. More evidence is needed.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Seems like its all brewing up to attack Iran! It must be imminent!!

I reckon before this year is out and possibly within the next few months before the Olympics!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Tifozi

www.youtube.com...

^^ sky news report.... something wrong with the link so cant embed!!
edit on 14-2-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

Like you said, there's something wrong with the link... so why didn't you fix it or try before hitting post??
Or give a freakin title so we can go search for it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I can't say for sure Iran was not involved and has not sanctioned these operations. But the places these attacks happened sure is peculiar to me.

India, is the biggest importer of Iranian oil and has refused to get on board with other countries recently who've refused to buy Iranian oil in the future.

Why would Iran jeopardise this friendship with India? Do they think India would have no problem with Iranians attacking Israeli targets located in India. Why India? Why not another country more hostile to Iran?

Georgia, is not on best of terms with Russia lately. Is there an agenda here to push Georgia even more closer to Western side of things?

Here is Widipedia version of the relationship between Iranian and Georgia today.

The beginning of 2010 saw increasing cooperation between the two countries. Agents from Iran's foreign ministry visited Tbilisi in May 2010 to discuss Iranian investment in the construction of a hydroelectric plant as well as Iran's intentions to import electricity from the country.[2] The meeting lead to president Mikheil Saakashvili inviting his Iranian counterpart Mahmood Ahmadinejad to Tbilisi.[2]
In late May 2010 Iranian ambassador Majid Samadzade Saber announced that Iran and Georgia intend to lift visa restrictions for travel between the countries.[3] According to the Iranian Ambassador, Iran and Georgia are holding talks on opening an Iranian consulate in Batumi.[3] The announcement was scheduled during Iranian foreign minister Manouchehr Mottaki's visit to Tbilisi scheduled later in the month.

Why would Iranians bomb targets in Georgia? None of these attacks make any sense to me. I've not looked into the latest attack yet.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Their incompetence actually points away from Mossad.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join