It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Appearing on FNC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Well i just head from o'reilly that Dubya is gonna make an appearance next week on the o'reilly factor. i just heard some commentator say "thats gutsy of him[bush]" and oreilly said" yeah its smart and its gonna get him a lot of publicity". Well at least oreilly's fair and balanced. He will really grill dubya bc we all know oreillys an independant and he wants answers!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
dont judge until he's on...

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Oreilly is a right wing slanted conservative

nuff said

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by s13guy
Oreilly is a right wing slanted conservative

nuff said

But O'Reilly also fumes when people makes this charge about him. I would not be surprised if he ends up over-compensating in the other direction just to 'prove his balance.' It will be interesting to see how this compares to Tim Russert's interview a few months back in terms of the questions asked.

I heard a bit of O'Reilly's radio show today at lunch and he was bragging about having a few surprise questions up his sleeve.

We'll see...

[edit on 9/17/2004 by HoonieSkoba]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
yeha i watch oreilly for entertainment, not for news. What confirmed his slantedness to me was when he said yesterday "The Democrats is the party of giving you stuff, but the Republicans is the party that you can make it on your own."

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Has this happened yet? I haven't heard anything about it, and I couldn't find reference to it on FNC. (probably my own incompetence) Anyway, I'd like to watch & if anyone has info on when it's supposed to happen, can they share?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
dont judge until he's on...

Oh please....

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Should be good, and it is a smart move on Bush's part. Kerry will probably watch and then go on at some point, but maybe after at least one debate is under his belt.

I like O'Reilly. I am amused when he reads mail and a letter accusing him of being a shill for the right is followed by one saying he's nothing but a left wing nut. It means he's pushing everybody's buttons!

He'll be respectful, but I bet he won't give him a pass.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
O'Reilly cracks me up, he is so bad! He should get along with Bush, they are both woefully ignorant, and just go straight ahead, regardless of how many times they have been proven to be wrong.

Bush has had the fewest press conferences of any President in the last 50 years. He hasn't spoke to the New York Times or the Washington Post in three years, O'Reilly says that Bush is coming on his show because Bush knows O'Reilly will be fair, unlike the rest of the elite liberal media! When will Bush understand that sometimes you have to answer the tough questions? You can't just visit the 'safe' network that will throw you softballs. O'Reilly never should of left 'Inside Edition'. Real news is just over his head.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Only if the interview is scripted, will he do it....guaranteed....

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
well, would you rather him be barraged with questions like "Was it really a plane that hit the Pentagon?" i mean, com'on, people, the man's got a job to do and it does not involve playing contemporary Dungeons and Dragons with the likes of the conspiracy theorists out there or the left-biased news outlets, for that matter. O'reilly may be right-biased, but at least he won't ask stupid questions and he'll rely on factual information, for the most part. having said this, i don't like Bill O'reilly, he's a [donkey's rear end] and never lets anyone get a word in edge-wise. who Bush really needs to interview with is Charlie Rose.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by fledgling666]

this forum won't let me use light swear words (reason for "EDITs")

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I would rather listen to O Reilly than Hannity. Hannity reminds you of that fat kid in 5th grade that was bigger than everyone else that said stupid things in which afterwords you beat him up.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
By the way?

O'Really was a huge tool to Jon Stewart. I'd like to see him suck up to Bush now.

O'Really / Stewart "interview"
Stoners and Slackers

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
yeah, my folks are really big fans of Jon stewart too...

They especially like the song "Hot Legs" which I am told is an ode to Bush

"...Gotta most persuasive tongue
You promise all kinds of fun
But what you don't understand
I'm a working man
Gonna need a shot of vitamin E
By the time you're finished with me
I'm talking to you
Hot legs, you're an alley cat
Hot legs, you scratch my back
Hot legs, bring your mother too
I love you honey

Imagine how my daddy felt
in your jet black suspender belt
Seventeen years old
He's touching sixty four

You got legs right up to your neck
You're making me a physical wreck
I'm talking to you
Hot legs, in your satin shoes
Hot legs, are you still in school
Hot legs, you're making me a fool
I love you honey.... "

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I heard through sources that Bush is going to perform a musical number with Laura to show their love for each other.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Has this happened yet? I haven't heard anything about it, and I couldn't find reference to it on FNC.

I believe that it will be shown over the course of 3 nights next week. It's either M, T, W or T,W,Th. I saw it mentioned on the fox news site but of course now that I'm trying to find it again I can't!

Jemison

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison

Has this happened yet? I haven't heard anything about it, and I couldn't find reference to it on FNC.

I believe that it will be shown over the course of 3 nights next week. It's either M, T, W or T,W,Th. I saw it mentioned on the fox news site but of course now that I'm trying to find it again I can't!

Jemison

Bill O, just spent his "talking points" memo explaining why he was holding the interview. Publicity. I guess that's honest.

It was done today. 30 minutes.

It will be held for segments Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I no longer care.

It's just bad because who knows how many things will happen in the next week? It won't even be news then.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's just bad because who knows how many things will happen in the next week? It won't even be news then.

Good thing it's Bush. If he's talking about policy we know HE won't change his mind between today and next week! If it were Kerry on the other hand ....

Jemison

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Let's hope they give Bush some pretzels before he goes on the air...

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Actually, the snack table at Fox is very very bad and guests often complain about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join