It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Shook Heaven and Hell!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nameca
reply to post by metalholic

I can do this to...

heaven = he and oven = hell!
hell = hell + o = is hello
hello rhymes with jello
jello jiggles..
like santas belly
santa + n = satan!
santa is satan! Woozers..

You didn't even do anything! Why don't you use a Sumerian key on each of those words!

Heaven - Hey Av En = They have brain
Hell = Hail
Hello = Halo
Santa = Sander

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Our whole existence is noise! Look it up. Everything vibrates. What do you think atoms do remember in science class when they told you no matter how solid something is the atoms are moving around? Vibration!
edit on 13-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
Woooo!!!! Troll thread!!!!! My favorite kind!

Idk why but I believe the guy. Something about his post really resonates with my soul. It's everything I need to make the progression from 5D metropolis to 6D love center invocation of galactic light and archangel Michael servitude vibrations.

After reading OP's rant i was left all like

Yall postin in a troll thread

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Mt.Sinai = Sin.a.I = Seen A E. = Watch A and E on cable!

Grim Reaper = Cream Reappear = Sweet, Cream is going to tour again!

Devil = Day Veil = Ray Eel = The Sun = Wear Shades to veil your eyes..

See wut i did ther? I just proved the Sumarians knew about TV, Clapton, and Sun shades!

edit on 12-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Atleast I can back up my translation! See the sumerian key on a previous page?

I did, I did the same thing you did..........the difference is mine makes more sense.....

Well break it down for us! Share with us the logic it takes to believe it to be true!

The difference is mine explains the universe!

No. Take it from an indigo child, it does not. You have something very wrong in your format of life. You are making connections out of coincidence. The problem is coincidence is different than the actual truth. Coincidence is merely making connects based on familiar attributes on 2 or more things. Thats like saying dogs and cats are like male and female because both have 4 legs, no idea how they came into existance, and speak using noises. Not at all the correct way. For you to say you figured out the universe with what you displayed to me is nothing more than a mockery of true intelligence. Keep at it though. You're on track. I won't tell you how it is because you seem like the person who needs to find out for themselves.

Good luck

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Our whole existence is noise! Look it up. Everything vibrates. What do you think atoms do remember in science class when they told you no matter how solid something is the atoms are moving around? Vibration!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

WOW! What the Hell was THAT about?!?

The Sun is a Ball of SOUND? Where in the world are you getting this?

To help you redeem yourself....if that is even possible now...how about explaining to me what sound really is?

This should be interesting. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ah crap why not? I'm going to help you cheat a little bit to get closer to the truth.

If you figured out heaven hell satan the devil life the universe, then why are you here? It should all be over for you shouldn't it? But it isn't. You're just beginning. There will always, and I mean always, be a missing piece to the puzzle. If we all had that missing piece we wouldn't be here. This is the transitional state. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Soulece

That has no relevance to anything. Yes, the whole world is made up of vibrations as is the universe. Okay. That is common sense. Now I'm not condescending you but you are basically thinking you have cracked the code but sir, you are off. Don't settle with what you said in your OP, you will be living a lie. Keep digging for the truth. You are just a human. You are not allowed all the answers and you alone. Good effort though.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

To help you redeem yourself....if that is even possible now...how about explaining to me what sound really is?

Allow me:

Sound is vibration

There's your answer.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

reply to post by Soulece

That has no relevance to anything. Yes, the whole world is made up of vibrations as is the universe. Okay. That is common sense. Now I'm not condescending you but you are basically thinking you have cracked the code but sir, you are off. Don't settle with what you said in your OP, you will be living a lie. Keep digging for the truth. You are just a human. You are not allowed all the answers and you alone. Good effort though.

And never forget there is always a simple answer. The simple answer is We are artificially inseminated extraterrestrials! That live in a galaxy of carbon in a universe that is created by one vibrational hum. Stars exploding creating black holes are just tears in the membrane of our universe that lead to another!

And it is all infinite we are the universe inside the universe!

Greek = Great Ape!
edit on 13-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2012 by metalholic because: Fix an error!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Allow me:

Sound is vibration

There's your answer.

Vibration of what exactly? Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

We are created by exploding stars.

Inside every being is a pineal gland.

This pineal gland is what connects the Astral body to the Physical deity.

The Pineal gland represents a star.

When a star vibrates it puts out energy that energy then manifests into physical matter.

The universe is a vibrating hum or wave lenght if you like broke down into many frequencies!

Basically we are a radio station!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Vibration of what? That's a good question. I'm assuming particles. Gravity attracts them together to make a formation and that formation bounces back and forth creating a ripple which is a wave or a sound wave and that either speeds up to go higher or slows down to go lower.

I'll have to think more on that. Thats an interesting question there, Splitinfinity.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
My head is still spinning from trying to comprehend this, but the voices from my kitchen counter electrical outlet are calling me. I will check in later after I find out what they want to warn me about.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Inside every being is a pineal gland.

This pineal gland is what connects the Astral body to the Physical deity.

The Pineal gland represents a star.

When a star vibrates it puts out energy that energy then manifests into physical matter.

The universe is a vibrating hum or wave lenght if you like broke down into many frequencies!

Basically we are a radio station!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Just like the star. The pineal gland vibrates putting out energy which becomes the physical deity YOU!

Even before the pineal gland organ is devolped to house this energy the energy still exists inside the pre-fetal deity as it's nucleus!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

It's been proven! And I read books and go on walks and meditate!

All at the same time I'll bet, absorbing little from any of them.

me Know it ALL...
YOU little know
Now... ALL know!
BOW!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I tend to believe in all possibilities, I dont care who believes me and who don't but I believe in worm holes more than anything UFO related or alien so take it as you will... hell maybe I came to earth from a worm hole
how would you know?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by cuchullainuk777

I have proven my claims. Here is a taste say Hades in sumerian!

How do you know the red and green balls arent the same ball?

Hades in Sumerian!

Now, where's ma cookie?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Allow me:

Sound is vibration

There's your answer.

Vibration of what exactly? Split Infinity

A frequency. When a pitch moves from say left side to ride side at a constant rate really... really... REALLY fast. It's actually not that hard to comprehend. Sound is really a simple thing. Just need to break it down.

A Frequency....of what exactly...are you talking about kinetic transphere of Particles or are you creating a frequency of what particles exactly? Photons exist as Particle and wave that have frequency....you can obtain different Virationary states of Electrons thus an Electron also existing as particle and wave when placed in a vibrationary state by a series of methods can vibrate an entire Atom but these Electrons partcles that also exist as waves interfere with other Elecron obrits through a so called Kinetic transfer that allows a Harmnic of a particular type of material as each material as well as this materials design obtains a different harmonic that is sound within a key or frequency thus 200 cycles is a much lowere frequency than say 5000 cycles and of course you need a medium for sount to travel through..Air...water....material....but NOT SPACE.

We could get into Quantum Particle Frequency as well as Diverget Universal Quantum frequency identification...but sound is not just VIBRATION...as that is a whole lot of other things. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join