It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will explain everything to everyone !!!!! for real!!!!! please use logic.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

A tip for you...

When you hit reply, don't delete the text in the text box, no one knows who you are talking to.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
no you are wrong on the logic... we know everything about 5 maybe 10 thoiusand people on the planet the rest knows sh**

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by yarosh
there is no master and student .... everything is simple either you understand everything or you dont understand anything at all...

I will answer this response with one of your own:

i do not understand your offensive stance.. i do not offend you in any way do i?

link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

that is a good tip thx

link   
im wondering...
which 2 psychos gave IT 2 stars?
probably himself, he has multiple accounts

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

I will explain everything to everyone !!!!!

Okay I'll bite

Is there any way to stimulate lasting growth / increase aggregate demand in an already ailing economy without spending money (i.e by directly employing workers) while guaranteeing (or even increasing) the current QoL of the people?
edit on 12-2-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

people i serve you this # on a silver platter? how hard it is to get it? not only mass media but everyone is lying to you and people are kept in the dark because you just don't want to get it...

Get what?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

there is no economy... if you add numbers it does not make any sense, i've done that and the whole scenario is just no logic...

link   
The enviroment you are brought up in is almost more important than pure inteligence, you are taught to see and use logic, taught to express creativity etc

Swinging your IQ around like a medal wont get you very much respect i would have thought.

link   
I would say, that what you see in other people is what you are yourself.. Perhaps you should ponder your IQ on that one for a while.. Because after all, arent we all human ? You do not want others to call you bad names, but yet you call them bad names ? Dont you understand the way nature works ? What you want to be done to yourself, do so unto others..

If you are upset with the direction your life is going, never forget after the rain always comes sunshine.. All i notice in you is you are venting your heart because you are angry because you are not so smart as you really claim to be and this frustrates you.

Just know that their are much more important things then just the quantum computer.. If it wasnt for a computer, we would all be watching tv, if there was'nt a tv we would all be playing outside.. Their is a whole lot more value in life then what life creates.

Just dont worry to much about what others have, look at what you have yourself. Fight the greed, because it's only love that people need.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

plus remember money now can be just a number on your computer screen... i can show you any number none of it is real...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
After reading your thread some definite words came to mind....delusional...mixed up....not making sense.

What exactly is your real point?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

ok so give it to me why accordinbg to you am i delusional?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
generally look at the bigger picture... penicilin was invented around 1940, it is still one of your most prescribed medicines and you do actually think that 70 years have passed and billions of dollars have been spent and we have not produced a medication better than that?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

there is no economy...

...and I'm sure "there is no spoon" either.

But let's assume there is an economy and let's pretend fiat money had real value for a moment.

So, within that paradigm... what to do?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

IQ says very little about one's intelligence.... besides there is a far more important skill many people with higher IQ-scores greatly lack..... Social skills. Trust me they'd get you much further than your IQ could ever do. This is shown by the general lack of sympathy for your stance in this thread.

As for your OP, you may be right but I doubt that you're one of the few that are "in the know"

Not a good way to constructively add to the site.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here's some logic for you genius. If we already know everything, then why are we still discovering things?The more we learn the more we realize that we know nothing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join