It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will explain everything to everyone !!!!! for real!!!!! please use logic.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

fiat money does not hold any value... funny part is i cahn print a currency of your choice neither will anybody find me nor the currency printed by me of no value is going to be diffrentiated from the rest.... people of course print your money everybody prints it neither is complicated nor against moral values print and spend this is the way this economy works
if everybody on the whole earths would print then imagine how wealthy everybody would be?

link   

link   
Sure are up early for this kind of nonsense.

I would've liked your opening thread if it didn't sound so arrogant.

There's a reason I am glad my mother never told me my IQ.

Anyway, yes - it dawned on you that "Oh wow, if there really is such a large technology gap - imagine how all the inventors of today must feel."

Stay classy.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

and this is the exact way the FED works... just print your problems out of the way....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

link   
MIT are going to be supprised when they find out everything they are doing has already been done.

You should send them an email.

edit on 12-2-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by yarosh
To make things short.. my IQ 160.... after reading this site for a while i decided to join in. i will debunk everything that is on here and a lot of it is pure bulls**t

160 doesn't hurt it just hurts me to have a contact with 65 like you

if i state no interesting points why your little whining ass ended up answering to me? you dont make a point i actually do...

me thinks you are an idiot....

my argument is not void... are you a total fool? why is my argument void?

please do not call me a pathetic troll what are you a 6 year old ait an attitude towards me? at least try to talk your big involvment by trashiung my post just proves how incredibly ignorant and DUMB are you....

i do not tell you i'm smart... i am smart...

reply to post by davesmart

neither am i psycho or you meet the general rule of me replying but i do it out of pity.... you see little man you have been able to talk to me... how does it feel to be so stupid?

Troll:
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

it is meant to sound arrogant...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

fiat money does not hold any value... funny part is i cahn print a currency of your choice neither will anybody find me nor the currency printed by me of no value is going to be diffrentiated from the rest.... people of course print your money everybody prints it neither is complicated nor against moral values print and spend this is the way this economy works
if everybody on the whole earths would print then imagine how wealthy everybody would be?

yet people are given the illusion that their paper money is actually worth anything. it's only worth what the slaves are worth to others who own usa debt.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

sorry did not see that

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

not others, i address this to people who do have an iq, you are not the part that is able to comprehend my written message does not make you worth enough to reply to it... stay away....
edit on 12-2-2012 by yarosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

not others, i address this to people who do have an iq, you do not the part that you are able to comprehend my written message does not make you worth enough to reply to it... stay away....

Thanks.

See: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/2/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

generally look at the bigger picture... penicilin was invented around 1940, it is still one of your most prescribed medicines and you do actually think that 70 years have passed and billions of dollars have been spent and we have not produced a medication better than that?

So you want to re-invent something that allready has proven his effect.

It's like saying: hey you are all stupid, because many thousands of years ago we invented the wheel and we still didnt get anything better. Does this make you not stupid yourself because you dont know anything better either ?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

ok just for you smartie... so according to you we have landed on the moon and then abandoned the idea of interstellar travel because there is nothing to see??? how stupid r u????

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

ok just for you smartie... so according to you we have landed on the moon and then abandoned the idea of interstellar travel because there is nothing to see??? how stupid r u????

What?

Are you drunk too?

This is

edit on 12/2/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

fiat money does not hold any value...

Yeah, that's why I used the wording:

Originally posted by ColCurious
let's pretend fiat money had real value for a moment.

So... can you answer my question within said paradigm?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gap77

wrong i want to better something that was proven effective... use logic... 70 years of research countless amount of money and you have discovered nothing??? not posiible my friend not posssible

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

oh noes, looks like that IQ is getting lower, welcome to the rest of the class dumbass

derp!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Giving your cell phone number to a website in turn to be charged $1.50 and obviously get flattered doesn't mean you have an IQ of 160.

Your grammar, constant use of the dreaded triple period and lack of insight to how things came to be obviously shows it. Nothing more to know? It's so complex you can't comprehend it, is the problem.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

you really cant pretend that it has any value... think about it for example euro is hard to counterfeit but any other currency is just fun to print... and there is no way to tell my fiat moiney from other fiat money... anything from 3 world mainly south america africa india you can print by a big bag and then go there and purchase real stufff for not real money???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join