It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will explain everything to everyone !!!!! for real!!!!! please use logic.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

And if you had an IQ above 110 you would know that coming into a community and insulting them will create a back lash... Obviously it's opinion based, but let's just try and be adults and agree to disagree.
edit on 12-2-2012 by gandhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

i do have an iq of 160 and nobody said that i'm nice or even working towards a greater good....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It's not the IQ that matters, its what you do with it. OP is doing it wrong. Bye

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yarosh i understand where you are coming from and i get your point but your logic isn't spot on. You are lacking the balance you need to fully understand what situation this world is in.

You want to know why things seem to be stuck in the industrial revolution era? power and control over people who got 'money' from banks. Monopoly, bitches. You really think some trillionaire wants some bottom feeder inventor who is extremely smart to come out with new technologies that capitalize over their industrial outdated sh*t? You really think they'd let them? They'd either buy them off, steal their idea or kill them and then take all documents said person had on the invention. We both know technology is much more advanced than let on, but that is because of the control they want over us 'peasants'. Many of us are extremely smart and more internally powerful than the people who set out strategies to control this world. But materialism holds a illusion over peoples minds and thus they can be persuaded to do whatever the so called elite want because they haven't broke free of that illusion.

What else do you need answered? Do you think most people understand the depth of these problems? You're criticizing them for not having as high 'iq' yet you fail to help them understand why you feel that way. Telling something as is is looked upon negatively and will not get you anywhere. You need to first learn balance for yourself and then others. It will get rid of your negative arrogance and help you explain your understandings in a more positive light.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

obviously you can do more with yours ....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

you are 100% right and yet there is one thing lacking you seem to think nothing can be changed... wrong....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by yarosh
reply to post by Gap77

wrong i want to better something that was proven effective... use logic... 70 years of research countless amount of money and you have discovered nothing??? not posiible my friend not posssible

It is actually you want to IMPROVE something that was proven effective.. My logic tells me i do not need money to discover something. See without money i have discovered that by eating healthy i do not need penciline at all.. I have discovered without money i can heal myself. All i have to do is choose to love instead to hate, because hate is depressing while love is rewarding. And all that without any money ever gone out of my hands to discover such things.

You are wrong by value'ing money above all else, you seem to think that the money we invest should take care of all our problems.. But that is not always true. Money just buy's us things that we want to buy to improve our life's ofcourse you should not neglect your own health if you are so desperate for a shot of penciline.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gap77

you are right but approaching the subject from a diffrent direction... of course you dont need money... i can't be really pinpointed so i can tell you this if i say 99.99 percent of population dies.... then you are just left with a handful of passionates... let's start over this population since this one have proiven itself destructive and inneficient... and i do not need anything special, simple biological mutation of burbonic plague introduced in waterways.....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

Now you are starting to sound like a mad scientist, living atop a tall castle!

genocide is never the answer...

NEVER

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

who said i am not a mad scientist?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

i dont know.

lets list all the things people have not suggested you are, sounds fun!

edit on 12-2-2012 by Biigs because: spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

it's not a genocide if you are killing a monkey...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

most of us are still at a monkey stage ytou just don't live on a tree....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gap77

loook at a simple example africa. a whole continent left for mokeys, they have developed nothing and progressed none the most advanced thig they accomplished is dusting off the good old great pyramid... a bunch of idiots doesn't give it a fair description....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I get the feeling that your account on this forum wont exist by the end of the day.

2nd

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yarosh
reply to post by Gap77

you are right but approaching the subject from a diffrent direction... of course you dont need money... i can't be really pinpointed so i can tell you this if i say 99.99 percent of population dies.... then you are just left with a handful of passionates... let's start over this population since this one have proiven itself destructive and inneficient... and i do not need anything special, simple biological mutation of burbonic plague introduced in waterways.....

It's not the population that is destructive and inneficient, all you do here now is projecting your own destructive and inneficient life on the rest of the population. Instead of viewing everyone as their own identity with their own value's in life, you will not be able to understand other people much better if you put them all in the same 'destruction' box.

There are people who think constructive instead of destructive.. Like ying and yang. Some people walk in light with a bit of darkness in them, and others walk in darkness with a bit of light in them. See'ing everyone individually is a good start to rebuild the population to a moral valuable way of respecting eachother instead of neglecting eachother.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

great so the truth is just beeeing suppresed everywhere... go on be stupid it's the sign of times....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gap77

wrong. my life have been very efficient i have done everything what i can to make people life better but... no fun in that... people stupid simple idiots with no idea of anything... so lets check what can i do against this crowd

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

Its less about what you say and more about the way you say it.

I think you have offended some people here with your explainations, throwing in very volatile subjects like genocide like its just a word.

I personnely have not felt offended, but certinly close to it.

You dont need to cruel, mean or condecending to get a point accross. Right or wrong, without respect people are going to ignore you rather than embrace.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

of course truth is supressed... what about 9/11 you really think that a bunch of desert people orchestrated and pulled it offf... no your goverment pulled it off on you....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join