It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast radio 2/11 Behind 9/11 on now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
For anyone who listens to coast to coast.. Tonight on right now.

In the first half, John B. Wells welcomes former U.S. intelligence asset, Susan Lindauer, who will discuss how she gave advance warning about the 9/11 attack and became one of the first non-Arab Americans arrested under the Patriot Act.

In the second half, Philip Marshall, a veteran airline captain and former government ‘’special activities’’ contract pilot, will talk about connections between the Saudi intelligence community and the hijackers on 9/11.

Thoughts on Susan?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Comment removed for being a Smart ***. My humor was not appreciated sorry OP. Having a go at AJ and his relationship wit George. Uncalled for
edit on 12-2-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Alex Jones Bahahahah. Why bother with this idiot? He only wants your money and the advertisers money. He does not really care! As bad as MSM. Just a different approach! We all know AJ "lurks" on ATS so what you got say Alex? Definitely Coast to Coast to deserves a miss. ATS will satisfy you!

Um do you even know what you're talking about? Alex Jones has nothing to do with Coast to Coast radio.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Alex Jones? I think you're a bit confused. The OP is talking about Coast to Coast AM, not prisonplanet/infowars.

On topic, I do recall seeing a "press conference" of Susan Lindauer, so I will be interested to hear this episode of C2C... Thanks for the preview of it. I catch the previous day's episodes on YouTube when I have time, so I might have to wait til tomorrow to listen to it. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

The guest host who usually fills in for noory was enthralled with susan. He was definitely buying into the story.. I for one felt like this was a buy my book, buy my book segment. Ive found the second guest Cpt Phillip Marshall far more interesting. But thats just me.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Former government ‘’special activities’’

He's talking about black box data.

I thought the black boxes were not found.

Or were they? If he has information on the black boxes he isn't a former government employee, he is a current government employee.

Just listen to him, "i'm not an expert on demolitions but that plane cut that building in half". The engineers that made the plans for the building had planes hitting them in the plans. They are the experts.

"cough"

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I thought the black box from 93 were recovered.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I can't listen to Noory -- I can actually feel by brain cells dying whenever he opens his yapper.

Hope you enjoy the show, though!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I thought the black box from 93 were recovered.

4 black boxes were recovered; the flight data recorders and cockpit voice recorders for UA 93 and AA 77 but the cvr for the latter was too badly damaged to get anything from.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut
I can't listen to Noory -- I can actually feel by brain cells dying whenever he opens his yapper.

Well youre in luck, his substitute is on tonight lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Yeah I do just being smart George in bed with Alex!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I haven't listened to this show in ages...but the amount of (cough, cough!) former "CIA", "NSA", MIBs, high-rank former generals etc..etc.."whistle-blowing" on this show is laughable...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Meh, still more entertaining than anything else on the radio at this time of night.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I raised my eyebrows when Philip Marshall said "Blackwater".

It's been common knowledge for quite some tine that they are called "Xe" nowadays.

Could have been a slip of the tongue though. We all make mistakes.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Sek82

The guest host who usually fills in for noory was enthralled with susan. He was definitely buying into the story.. I for one felt like this was a buy my book, buy my book segment. Ive found the second guest Cpt Phillip Marshall far more interesting. But thats just me.

Ditto.

What Marshall said was literally chilling. I will buy his book in order to see how he connected dots, which apparently go back to BCCI, and to check out his facts/opinions based on his authority as a pilot.

Wells's comment about what our economy would be like without the war component was right on. Add to it the drug economy which spiraled out of control in the 1980s, after VietNam CIA and during Ronald Reagan/Bush Sr. Contra "help" (gun/drug running) in Central America.

I shared Wells's reservations re Bush Sr being "ex-CIA" and POTUS (not to mention his eight years as VP and oil/Saudi connections!). Of course, at the time, and for years after (even now), voters were voting leaders into powerful offices on the basis of "morality", i.e. religious dogma and wedge issues such as abortion/gay.

Marshall would like to see KSM go on trial to spill the beans. As if that would happen, as if suddenly Americans will follow his advice to put the pressure on their leaders to do so. We need an Occupy KSM to get it out there.

Marshall and Wells should ask their "contract" pilot friends about their cargo manifest. That would shed light on the US "shadow govt".

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Me too, pseud. I disagree with others putting Noory and Alex Jones together. Noory is -for- attacking Iran. Because they "make threats to Israel". I know this, because I subscribed to 'Coast Insider' and listen to every previous night's show, at my convenience. Noory often starts the show with some Neocon type guest talking about the latest reason to revile Iran.
How many people would be awake to fascist machinations going on, if it wasn't for Alex Jones? I know, but it's more fun to demonize and hate Jones.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have been listening to this particular show, of the thread author's. Via my status as a subscriber to the podcasts.

Chilling. I do not subscribe to Coast Insider to listen to Noory, but rather, to catch shows like this one.

I did not know that there is a massive "George Bush Center Of Intelligence" right outside of DC, running things. That makes sense. Much -thanks- to the convenient 9-11-01.
(George W. Bush and 'Intelligence!':lol
(Sorta a quadrangled mangled pun, though.)

In the years following 9-11-01, up until sometime in 2004, (except for the attack on Iraq, which I was totally against and didn't make sense) I was otherwise, an asleep sheeple. Many people were still not on the internet, and especially right after 9-11-01, the CorporateMedia was in it's brainwashing propaganda inducing heyday glory. I was not on the internet. There was no -widely known and listened to- Alex Jones and people were not photographing stuff on their cellphones and uploading them to YouTube. ALL am talk radio stations went fascist far right.
So, one day, I called into the Rush Limbaugh show, while he was licking on about W and the Saudi Prince, and I asked the call screener, "but how is it that 15 of the 19 hijackers en.wikipedia.org... were SAUDIS?" The call screener, this man, in a strong angry intimidating tone, like an interrogator, barked at me, "What were the remaining ones?!" I mumbled (intimidated) "I dunno" and he goes, "Thats right!" and hung up on me.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ok, Philip Marshall's book arrived, and I'm on pg 106. ...astounding and Holy Smoke (indeed)! Mr. Marshall connects Saudi intelligence services to 9/11, but his greatest service to America/Americans is connecting both Bush Sr and Jr etal (big fish like Dick Cheney and smaller fish) to a scheme of shadow govt from IranContra to BCCI (Bank of Credit & Commerce International) in the 1980/90s clear through 9/11.

What I found out I hadn't known before...

I found out about the Saudi involvement in IranContra. Reagan was out of the loop on IranContra but not his VP, Bush Sr . Marshall calls Fox channel out on being a propaganda arm of this shadow govt. Now I know why Bush Jr behaved the way he did in the My Pet Goat classroom. And Osama Bin Laden?....I now agree that he died in 2001.

Marshall asserts that this shadow govt purposefully pinned the highjackers to bin Laden and let Americans get stuck debating things like explosives in the WTC or plane/no plane/missile, all the while missing the decades long thread of shadow govt corruption starting with Bush Sr and IranContra and the Saudis connections back then, all the way through to 9/11

Well, back to reading.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

As were the ones from Pentagon (AA 77) - flight recorder was usable, voice recorder was smashed and tape damaged

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

You got it!

I also wasn't aware that there was this George Bush Center Of Intelligence. Actually, I hadn't been aware that the CIA complex had been renamed.

Your average American (99% ?) are good at heart. Over the past three decades, when voters were told to vote a certain way over, say wedge issues like abortion, God, guns, gays, family values, moral decay brought on by liberals, etc , these good Americans thought they were electing leaders who were good at heart like them, someone who they could have a beer with or would stop and help them fix a flat tire. They listened to Rush and Fox and cheered that finally someone was on "their" side to champion "their" values". These were good, well meaning people, not sheep.

I harbor no hate or anger at them. They, like the rest of us (adding up to 99% ?) were bamboozled. Many have woken up to the inconsistencies or the purposeful intimidation as you experienced with Rush.

I think Philip Marshall's book points us all finally in the right direction. Who to get angry at, not each other but this shadow govt and the intelligence apparatus, like George Bush Center Of Intelligence, it can use against us and in its favor.

I knew a contract pilot 40 years ago, and a chance encounter with a US Navy sailor several years later in a grocery store, who told me to read James Bamford's, The Puzzle Palace, and I would begin to understand what most people don't, opened my eyes to a truly American shadow world, surrounding the world where good Americans could lead good daily lives, purposefully kept ignorant (even at times at our highest levels in Washington) or otherwise misdirected, so they could go on to lead their good daily lives.

Mr Marshall's research connects the dots that should have been connected years ago but weren't.

top topics

join