It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy gets thrown out bar because of smoking, comes back with chainsaw

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That some crazy bastard right there.

Run for your lives! CCTV captures moment drinker with a CHAINSAW storms into pub and attacks customers

Drinkers were forced to flee for their lives when a drug-fuelled maniac burst into their pub and lunged at them with a chainsaw just minutes after he was thrown out for smoking.

Dean Dinnen, 24, charged into The Endyke pub in Hull, armed with the petrol-driven chainsaw to exact revenge on a fellow customer who forced him to put out his cigarette.

As he marched up to the door of the pub with the chainsaw running he turned and jabbed it towards passer-by who ran to get out of his way.

At least the guy he was pissed at had already left when he came back...

Video of the thing...

Thank God the UK banned guns and knives uh??
(if this guy had pulled this BS in the states, he would have got what he deserved)
edit on 11-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Petrol-fueled chainsaws smoke, too.

Double Fail on his part.

edit on 11-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I love how the guy throws the barrel at him, repeatedly.

crazy

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Tell ya what, that other guy was either on something himself, mad, or a lunatic - throwing a chair at him, chasing him outside, throwing more stuff at him, then chasing him some more!!

Be like throwing things at a crocodile, as it lunges at you, thinking "Oh it just annoys it." and doing it again!!!

me, I see a guy with a chainsaw with the look of bloodlust in his eyes and I'm getting the crowcall outta there...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wow, that is just plain nuts. Really it's not funny, could of had another rendition of the chainsaw massacre. Luckily no one got hurt in the process of that stupid stunt.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Had this been Phoenix, everyone would pull out a gun and load him with lead

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The Brits give up all their rights and freedoms without a peep...

...but take away their ALCOHOL and PUB freedoms, and WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
lol I love how it took everyone a few seconds to get outside, To just throwrandom stuff from the bar at that guuy.
I wonder if they bought him a pint after

Also lol they all were clearly drunk. I mean look at the last 5 seconds, everyone just throwing random stuff haha

and some lady who is walking by is all like, WTF??! hahaha wow this clip keeps gettin' better. Wish it had some sound... we could probably Dub it. and make it even funnier
edit on 11-2-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
people are being pushed to the breaking point. there is so much control and pressure exerted on the people of these so called free and democratic countries that some them lose temporary control of their sanity.

you're basically left with two options, comply or explode.

people around the world should mind their own business. it's a very simple to do, and it is a form of respect.

if you see someone doing something that is not an immediate danger or threat to yourself or your family, it is not your job to interfere.

plain and simple.

example 1: you see someone shovelling sh-t into a bin; look, watch, move on.
example 2: someone throw's a coffee cup out their car window; look, watch, move on.
example 3: someone parks in a handicapped spot; look, watch, move on.

example 1: if you're not employed by the department of agriculture, it's not your job.
example 2: if you don't work for the department of sanitation, it's not your job.
example 3: if you don't work for the parking authority, it's not your job.

edit on 11-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Looks like this guy really needs his nicotine fix!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wow that video was insane! A real life chainsaw wielding maniac going bat crazy.

I've only seen this chain saw action in video games such as Doom like FPS and Gears of War.

I can now check this off on my bucket list of things that would be fascinating to watch before I die.

(not that I actually had a chainsaw wielding maniac on the actual list)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree. If this happened in the US. This story would end with the attacker dead after being shot.

But hey, it's a good thing they have all those cameras up to prevent crime, right?

......Wait a minute!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Good for him, smokers have lost all rights anymore. Would have been funny if he had an electric chainsaw though. Running around tripping over the cord lol.
What a loony though!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Good for him, smokers have lost all rights anymore. Would have been funny if he had an electric chainsaw though. Running around tripping over the cord lol.
What a loony though!!!

Lol, his right to smoke outweighs anothers right to live?

Ooohkay!!!??

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I would have done the same exact thing except used a bulldozer:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Thank God the UK banned guns and knives uh??
(if this guy had pulled this BS in the states, he would have got what he deserved)
edit on 11-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Or, maybe he would've came back with a gun instead of a chainsaw? Just for the record the UK doesn't 'ban guns'. There are over 1 million legally owned firearms in Britain.
edit on 11-2-2012 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think I would have reacted to this situation very poorly. I would be so surprised that I would have just stood there laughing or slack jawed. I sort of know the murderous feeling that may have arisen in this man when he was denied his fix though. I found it hysterical that wooden chairs were being used in defense of a chainsaw.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by jaynkeel
What a loony though!!!

Lol, his right to smoke outweighs anothers right to live?

Ooohkay!!!??

Chill out, I was being sarcastic. But I do like The Professionals bulldozer link!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I think I would have reacted to this situation very poorly. I would be so surprised that I would have just stood there laughing or slack jawed. I sort of know the murderous feeling that may have arisen in this man when he was denied his fix though. I found it hysterical that wooden chairs were being used in defense of a chainsaw.

Honestly I probably would have lit up a smoke and stepped aside. Of course offering one to the disgruntled chainsaw maniac.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Old "Leatherface" that you?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join