Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Remains of 9/11 victim identified

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Here is one more (of the five) picture of Karol (with her sister) to be found
from a google image search.


www.nydailynews.com...


Image scaled up and cropped

Notice anything odd about this one?
(clue: She always had her head right on her shoulders, did Karol!)

And what is up with the eyes? The hair? Everything!

And her 'family' submit this in loving memory?

Are we beginning to realise yet?
We were all SUCKERED!

Where's the "evidence" here of something? So you don't like her eyes and her hair? Again--the only thing you lack is PROOF. Subjective inferences are meaningless.




posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
zoom in on any low res pic + compression artifacts and general reformatting. ----->>> Faaaake!



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by thedman
 


Any comment on the freak hand seen in the picture, before you show
yourself up any further?

I can't shake the (pleasant) feeling that you and Dman are caught by the lunar proverbials!
Your only resorts are ad hominems, because you can't refute the evidence!
If you deny this evidence, clear for all to see, then you are paid disinformation, and the same
goes for thedman and dr.eugenefixer. Do you deny this evidence or confirm that what
we are seeing in the picture regarding her hand is impossible?
Let us see the metal of your medal!

The camera couldn't lie, could it?

The "freak hand" doesn't prove anything. Even if you could conclusively demonstrate that the photo was altered or edited in some way, so what? How does that prove in any way that the person never existed? You need to PROVE that person is fabricated, not that there exists an altered photo of her. So far, you've proved nothing.

9/11 victim identified was from Arizona


This photo
is from the September memorials and museum.
What possible reason can you offer for a genuine photograph to be altered in such
inexplicable and horrid ways? Wouldn't the family object and be deeply deeply
offended or are you suggesting the family altered it themselves as some sort of joke?
Either way, you are stuck, it seems to me.

So let me guess this straight. Just because it is shown that an official photograph
of a reported 9/11 victim has been faked, it in no way implies that the person themselves
are fake, and that I need to conclusively prove to you that this is the case
before you will entertain the possibility!
Whose side are you on? What would explain such illogical reasoning?
I believe that the onus should be on someone else (i.e. those who are pushing the story)
to now prove to me that she (and all the rest) isn't/aren't fabricated entities in light of this
bizarre and many other similarly bizarre circumstances.

What about the rest of these 9/11 victim dodgy/faked photographs?
Do I have to prove that all these people exist also?

www.septemberclues.info...

Where is the proper investigation by the appropriate authorities? Where is the
uproar in the media over this clear and obvious BS?
There is none because they are sold out and long have been.
Imagine the 'fake 9/11 victims' was true. In a just world any reporter exposing
this fraud would be applauded and lauded with honours.
In this world they know better than to go there! And some of them
reporters are pretty damn smart!

Millions of Middle-eastern men women and children were murdered on the back
of the 9/11 Official explanation, not to mind the drastic changes brought down upon
the Americans people and indeed the world at large. If there is even the slightest doubt
regarding the veracity of the claims regarding the genuity of the victims, should it not be
investigated thoroughly, openly and honestly?

And this goes far far beyond a slight doubt!

And an awful lot of damning evidence has been amassed.
The Simulated Victims Of 9/11

Is the photo faked in your opinion, considering all the issues i raised with it?
edit on 12-2-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   


highly suspicious, right guys?

Not to mention these women's breasts seem suspiciously unnoticeable. Like they accidentally used a man's (fake) body for this shot by mistake.

My theory is that there were real corpses involved in the faking of so many photos. Perhaps the dr. from Bodyworlds exhibits was called upon to create these frankensteins. Imagine the glee he must have felt at the chance to glue corpses together instead of always only cutting them apart.
edit on 2/12/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: completing thought



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
zoom in on any low res pic + compression artifacts and general reformatting. ----->>> Faaaake!



You don't need to zoom in to see the issues? It's just clearer.
And that exact photo was provided by the NY Daily News from the link.

You are surprising silent regarding the other picture Dr.!
Cat got your tongue? Maybe you should see a real doctor.

If those pictures represented in kind, U.F.O. photos, You, Dman and lunar would
immediately scream fake, and you know it! And for very valid reasons!

You really should comment Dr., or you will damn yourself for all to see!



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 

I never said it was fake or altered. You did. The quality is too poor to tell if there is anything funny going on. Personally, I don't believe it was altered. There's no finger missing. The angle makes it look a little off, but there's no reason to believe it's more than that. Again--you can't make such judgments without the original quality photo to examine. The other photos of her look perfectly normal.

Regardless, my point stands. IF you could CONCLUSIVELY demonstrate that the photo was altered, you still wouldn't have any sort of proof that the person is fake. If that were the case 90% of the celebrities you see in magazines must be deemed fake. It's a silly argument, especially considering all the other evidence of her existence.

You have a far-fetched theory. If you want people to buy it, you need to present some PROOF. You haven't done that. You have no evidence beyond your subjective speculations.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
reply to post by minikin84
 


Actually just noticed this!!!



Zoom in on her right hand.
What the f* is going on there? Did she lose her little finger in an accident?
If so, why show it off in so unnecessary a way in such an 'artistic' picture?


I think the hand looks odd because we're missing some detail due to the degraded resolution. The finger touching her chin is actually her pinky. It's being bent behind the knuckles of her other fingers. There's nothing wrong with it.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'm not going to get into the arguement that is in this thread, But I will say---


How does finding the remaims of a person from that day =(equal)= the official story is all of a suddon right and we can all go to sleep knowing everything is ok now ? Because that does not do it for me .. Sorry.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38



i]
Millions of Middle-eastern men women and children were murdered on the back
of the 9/11 Official explanation, not to mind the drastic changes brought down upon
the Americans people and indeed the world at large. If there is even the slightest doubt
regarding the veracity of the claims regarding the genuity of the victims, should it not be
investigated thoroughly, openly and honestly?[/quote

edit on 12-2-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)


You were doing so well and then you go and post this bs. Obviously no-one really died in the Middle East and I am staggered you have not seen the obvious fakery. Show me a single picture of a supposed middle eastern casualty where I can't make fun of their hair, ears, eyes, whatever.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus

Originally posted by pshea38

Here is one more (of the five) picture of Karol (with her sister) to be found
from a google image search.


www.nydailynews.com...


Image scaled up and cropped

Notice anything odd about this one?
(clue: She always had her head right on her shoulders, did Karol!)

And what is up with the eyes? The hair? Everything!

And her 'family' submit this in loving memory?

Are we beginning to realise yet?
We were all SUCKERED!

Where's the "evidence" here of something? So you don't like her eyes and her hair? Again--the only thing you lack is PROOF. Subjective inferences are meaningless.



I must agree with pshea.

Karol's face is off-set too far to the left in relation to the center line of her body where it normally and naturally would meet the center line of the face and neck.
Tilting the face to the left, doesn't raise the right shoulder muscles to the extent shown in the photo.

The knife-sharp vertical shadow-line on the left side of the sister's face is obviously an impossibility. This doesn't happen in the real world. Shadows follow the curves of the human body.

Fingers normally only consist of 3 distinct movable sections. On the photo we see 4 sections on the nearest finger. To 'blame' the last section as being a glued on plastic nail makes no sense, as we see no plastic nails on the other fingers.

I'll definitely vote for photo-shop-business as well.

Cheers



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
reply to post by minikin84
 


Actually just noticed this!!!



Zoom in on her right hand.
What the f* is going on there? Did she lose her little finger in an accident?
If so, why show it off in so unnecessary a way in such an 'artistic' picture?


Well Captain Obvious, she's holding her hair wrapped around her finger and you can see the tip of her finger underneath it. Of course you'll skew any facts and see what you want to see. You simply completely disregard Occam's Razor and substitute some insane alternate reality where common sense apparently doesn't exist. People died that day. It's pathetic and disgusting that you disrespect the death of innocents the way you're doing here. Get a life.

Oh no! her hair is parted in a way in which part of it falls in front of her ear. IMPOSSIBLE! FAKE! I agree with the poster earlier that said you must have never been close to a female before. They part their hair in all sorts of crazy ways. Take for example this picture of Debra Messing I found doing a quick search on google for hairstyles. Do you now see how this "impossibility," works out here in reality, and that it's actually completely possible for some of the hair from 'behind' to fall in front of the ear?

slides.shoppinglifestyle.com...

Or this picture here?
I can't believe I even put this effort into proving a point that should be pure common sense.


I'm not even sure why you circled the eye in that picture, either. Just another made up anomaly from an ill mind.



This is more PROOF that this is a badly faked photoshop effort!!!!


It's more proof of your ignorance and stupidity.



Tell me that I'm wrong or crazy about this!
Anyone? Dr.? Dman?


That would be putting it lightly. Unfortunately I have to refrain due to restrictions imposed upon me by the Terms and Conditions.
edit on 2-13-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus

I think the hand looks odd because we're missing some detail due to the degraded resolution. The finger touching her chin is actually her pinky.


Do you mean to say her first finger/ pointer finger?



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer
 

I wrote what I meant.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


Just out of curiosity - how much they kick back for you providing links to that september website? You do it on just about every post.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n
 


I think Reaxion has it nailed. She is grasping a lock of her hair in her right hand, which is what makes everyting look a bit off -wisps of hair are causing the "knuckles" that certain bots see.

As usual, it is hard to discern details from an internet photo plucked at random from newspaper sources. As far as I'm concerned, this is case closed. There is no anomaly in the photo to explain, just compression artifacts and a mendacious Simposter.

FYI, Hooper; bots are never paid.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 
Sometimes photos can play tricks on you. But it doesn't mean they're fake.

What about this one--do you see anything wrong in this photo? If so, do you believe its fake? If so, is the person fake?



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
pshea38.. i spent more time than I feel I should have trying to see your point of view. Now I ask one more thing from you. I scoured that site up and down reading how the people are fake, and the images are photo shopped.. but I didn't see one, not 1.. proof, that any photo had been photo shopped. if you could prove to me, that any of the photos are photo shopped, and I mean prove, not saying her lip looks weird, or eye is crooked.. actual data showing the picture was taken date a, and edited date b.. I will again continue to see your point of view.. but until that happens, I cannot see your point of view. it doesn't add up.. it isn't logical, regardless how many times the members of that site say its obvious, its not.. so.. please, prove that any photo of the victims, or of the site is photo shopped, besides the pic of the guy standing on the roof showing a boeing, and besides the devils face..
edit on 13-2-2012 by Myendica because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


I guess my attempt at sarcasm flew over your head.

I believe that anyone that believes what you do is a sociopathic troll.

I'm not one of your converts.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by huh2142
reply to post by pshea38
 


I guess my attempt at sarcasm flew over your head.

I believe that anyone that believes what you do is a sociopathic troll.

I'm not one of your converts.


Gotten to already, eh huh?
Damn. And so soon.

You people are so obvious!



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by pshea38
 

I never said it was fake or altered. You did. The quality is too poor to tell if there is anything funny going on. Personally, I don't believe it was altered. There's no finger missing. The angle makes it look a little off, but there's no reason to believe it's more than that. Again--you can't make such judgments without the original quality photo to examine. The other photos of her look perfectly normal.

Regardless, my point stands. IF you could CONCLUSIVELY demonstrate that the photo was altered, you still wouldn't have any sort of proof that the person is fake. If that were the case 90% of the celebrities you see in magazines must be deemed fake. It's a silly argument, especially considering all the other evidence of her existence.

You have a far-fetched theory. If you want people to buy it, you need to present some PROOF. You haven't done that. You have no evidence beyond your subjective speculations.


I am aware that you know what's going on here, and you are only (politely) doing what
you must. The photos are flawed, the victims are flawed, the whole 9/11 official
explanation is fatally flawed, but nothing is done. The system is rotten.
A picture is worth a thousand words and hopfully anyone reading through this thread
will see through the games.





new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join