It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP: Whitney Houston Dead

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
"Aww hell to the naw!"

This sucks. But, it's not totally unexpected. Hopefully she can be at peace now....
edit on 12/2/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Someone dies of cancer/heart attack/stroke/car crash - positive emotional outpourings/sorrow.....

Someone dies of dependency - hilarity/sick jokes/condemnation/blame.....

It`s a funny old world even in so-called sophisticated and understanding 2012.

We havent changed that much from the jungle really, have we?

RIP Whitney Houston you were definitely an integral part of the 1980s.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
bon voyage

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think she was a great person even though she had problems, she even gave a ton of her money to charity as other members have pointed out.

I don't know if this report is correct, but some of you may be interested.

Lorazepam & Valium Found In Whitney Houston's Hotel Room

Law enforcement officials found Lorazepam, Valium, and a sleeping medication in Whitney Houston's hotel room, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Better keep an eye on real news for the next week. I always feel like these celebrity deaths are a convenient distraction for the sheeples.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.tmz.com...

TMZ is reporting several types of prescription drugs were found in her hotel room. She was seen drinking heavily the night of her death and was found face down in the bathtub. It's likely she was mixing booze and pills. It would appear all the people calling her a junkie were correct.

As for accuracy of TMZ, you shouldn't even have to ask. They are well known for getting the scoop before anyone else. They do it in underhanded sneaky ways, but they do it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
what a sad world you folks live in posting on a thread getting sentimental with eachother over her death why cant you just say a prayer for her i suppose u have to post to self satisfy yourselves funny ppl

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by uktango
what a sad world you folks live in posting on a thread getting sentimental with eachother over her death why cant you just say a prayer for her i suppose u have to post to self satisfy yourselves funny ppl

and here you are - commenting on how sad we are...

:-)

there's always at least one - isn't there?
edit on 2/12/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The tragedy is not that she died or how...we all will pass one day. It is that the world now is deprived of her gift from God: her voice.

The Choir in Heaven got a whole lot better yesterday....

R.I.P. Whitney

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

We lost that gift years ago. She hasn't been able to sing well since the early 2000's. All that crack destroyed her voice.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I will defend the fact that I don't give a damn until my death. I will never understand why you people need to pop in with your positive comment new age crap and try to belittle logical people. How many people die in the world during any given day? Do all of them get a remembrance thread? Do you go through the obituaries and cry for each and every one of them? Why do you care at all? Is that how you attempt to make yourself feel superior? It's certainly not human nature to care about the death of people you don't know. It's more of a social point hammered into the brain from birth.

This is just another crackhead that thought more of her high than the people that cared about her. BREAKING NEWS: At least 5 people died just in this city last night of the same.

Same as when Elizabeth Taylor died. No one else is remembered or gets a thread because they weren't people who you could see on reality shows or Google when their last bowel movement was.
edit on 2/12/12 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Take a note people, this is what the glamorous life style brings. Where did all the fame and fortune get her? On the end of a crack pipe so hooked on drugs that it killed her eventually.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Don't get lost in Heaven.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Don't get lost in Heaven.

They got locks on the gates.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
In her time, Whitney was an Icon. She had this beautiful voice, she was very good looking and inspired many.

She wasn't a great actress but I always wondered if she'd get back to Rachel Marron in her older age.

Seems like that won't happen...

Thank you Whitney Houston for those beautiful songs your incredible voice brought to us. It made us dream, it made us smile, it made us love.

May you now rest in peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
I will defend the fact that I don't give a damn until my death. I will never understand why you people need to pop in with your positive comment new age crap and try to belittle logical people. How many people die in the world during any given day? Do all of them get a remembrance thread? Do you go through the obituaries and cry for each and every one of them? Why do you care at all? Is that how you attempt to make yourself feel superior? It's certainly not human nature to care about the death of people you don't know. It's more of a social point hammered into the brain from birth.

This is just another crackhead that thought more of her high than the people that cared about her. BREAKING NEWS: At least 5 people died just in this city last night of the same.

Same as when Elizabeth Taylor died. No one else is remembered or gets a thread because they weren't people who you could see on reality shows or Google when their last bowel movement was.

Very well said!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Is that how you attempt to make yourself feel superior?

we could ask the same question of you

for you - and all others like you...

how can you not see that to care for one is to care for all?

they aren't separate

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Whitney truly was one of the greatest singers of ALL time.

May she rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers to her family.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join