It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Media Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There is nothing really behind this, just some stuff that I found

First of all, the Logo.
brandireland.files.wordpress.com...
The way the 'V' is written makes it look like a 'Z'
There is an 'I'
The top of the 'g' is above the line which makes it look like an 'O'
and at the end there is an 'N'
It spells ZION

Then, in 1973 he starts 'Virgin Records' and here is their logo.
upload.wikimedia.org...

Anybody else think the woman in the middle looks a little like the Masonic Compass?
www.freeportsportsman.com...

Also, in the latest venture there is an All-seeing eye.
upload.wikimedia.org...

Probably just a coincidence more than anything, but just thought it was weird, lol

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Trying to do some quick searches on Richard Branson, to see if he might be Jewish or a Freemason (or a Jewish Freemason), and it appears from at least one source (his auto-biography) that he's an atheist. (Losing my Virginity, p. 239)

Therefore he could not be a Mason.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

In 1989 he married his second wife Joan Templeman link to the knights templar who knows but it sure fits with everything else

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
reply to post by JoshNorton

In 1989 he married his second wife Joan Templeman link to the knights templar who knows but it sure fits with everything else

Clearly being married to someone with that name means something.. What's he up to, hmm..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

hmmmm he owns the company called virgin...... the virgin mary was jesus's mother think where on to something here

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
The Virgin Records logo with the mirrored image woman (designed by iconic album cover artist Roger Dean) was used on my 1973 pressing of Tubular Bells, the first album released by Virgin.

So your perceived compasses wouldn't work with the "married into a Templar" theory.

The graffiti logo was finalized in 1978, when they had the Sex Pistols on their label and wanted to be more edgy.

And they eye in the Virgin Galactic logo is just an eye. Nothing that makes it particularly "all seeing". In fact, I've never seen an eye of providence depicted with an iris... Just a guess, but I'd say they were trying to evoke the feel of the end of Kubrick's 2001 with that particular eye.
edit on 2012.2.11 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This reminds me of the starbuck's logo conspiracy

Sorry to hi jack the thread but this might help you for things to look for in that logo

pinballking.blogspot.co.nz...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I thought this would be about Virgin Media's horrible services but instead it's just silly speculation about Masons.

Oh well...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

of course -- just change the v to a z , throw away the r , change the g to an o = zion , brilliant

new topics

top topics

join