It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First thread, Possible Ghost picture I took myself, Would appreciate your opinion on this.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Would you like me to send you the pics through email as well? Maybe you can pass them on to people that know about photo stuff?

Im more than willing to prove these are not edited or modified in any way!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by justcurious31

Would you like me to send you the pics through email as well? Maybe you can pass them on to people that know about photo stuff?

Im more than willing to prove these are not edited or modified in any way!

Sure,you can pass them along to me.A cousin of mine knows a lot more about it then I do.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
There is an outline of a huge portrait nearly the middle, slightly to the left I think, with fuller lips, and its takes up a great of the photo, that to me is the reflection of the OP.

If you notice the face of the blond addition, it doesnt look human but kind of ET.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Templeton
reply to post by justcurious31

edit on 11-2-2012 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

I can still easily see the different color of blond hair and texture, the head and shoulders behind her hair, it is not an extension, there is a figure standing behind her hair.

But that bigger picture matches more the large faint image in the picture. It has nothing to do with the image to the right however.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Your picture is interesting, although I didn't see it until the pic of the negative. I am interested to know if you have ever had any paranormal experiences in your home? If you have a ghost, and it isn't causing alarm, don't worry about it. You might also ask any young people in your home if they have any "friends" that come to them in their room (or inside) when they are alone. Young children can see them when adults can't.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The info about the door opening by itself sounds interesting to me. How old is this house?
edit on 17-2-2012 by rhubarbcrunch because: ment to use "quote"

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

OK, no problem send me your email address in a message and i will send them, Quite busy this weekend though so will when i get a chance to.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Nothing strange happening, Only when my door opened on its own when me and my husband were having a nap in the day, I thought it was my mum that popped round and left again as the front door was unlocked, But I phoned her and she hadn't, And no one else would just walk in.

It was not scary though, I just kinda though, "that was a bit weird", Then got up and checked the house.

My daughter has said 3 times that someone keeps coming into her bedroom at night and moving her toys around in her room, When i asked her who, She just said I don't want to talk about it, Again I didn't think anything odd, Just her imagination working overtime.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rhubarbcrunch

How Would I find out the age? I think these houses are pre-war so quite old.

My neighbour said 60-70 years old
edit on 08/02/2012 by justcurious31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Message sent...no worries,send them a long whenever you've got time.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I would advise you to take your child seriously, and if she becomes frightened, don't "blow it off". You can find paranormal investigators in just about every city now, so you might want to call them to investigate your house. They can tell you (if they're any good) if this is a friendly ghost, or a demonic spirit. Demonic spirits need to be dealt with immediately by getting your house cleansed, which usually gets rid of them. If that doesn't work, then call in a priest to bless your house, and get rid of the demonic spirit. Don't wait on this!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
[more

The Historical Society in your home town have records of houses, former owners, deaths which may have occurred in your house, important events around your home, ect. I would check with them. Sounds like a former tenant or owner doesn't want to leave. Sometimes they don't realize they are dead. Try telling them they are no longer alive, and have loved ones waiting for them on the other side. Tell them to go to the light. That worked for a friend of mine. But, then sometimes they are sticking around for a reason and refuse to leave. Good luck to you.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Sent, Let me know if you want any more from the same phone, I have plenty :-)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have got a friend that knows someone that does paranormal investigations, And she did offer to send them free of charge as I sent the photo to her And she sent it to the investigators, They wanted to come and do it as they found the photo quite interesting, But I was also told by a family member that has a friend that's a medium that unless it get's really bad, Not to dabble as it can irate the ghost (if there is one!) And as we have not had any obviously scary goings on as yet, I decided to leave it for now, But I will pay more attention to my daughter, And I am investing in a digital camera today so I think I will start to take random photos and see weather it happens again.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join