It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First thread, Possible Ghost picture I took myself, Would appreciate your opinion on this.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If you stand where you did begore and look to the lower right of where you are you may see something that caused the reflection. You have to look at the back of the object, the side facing the window. If you have moved things around you may find something that resembles it in the room. Sometimes an openminded investigation reveals the truth. It wouldn't be a reflection of yourself It can also be a reflection of the man in the picture if conditions are right. There is sometimes a mirror image reflected from the window if it was darker in the house. You could have got a picture of his reflection. Does he often act like a monkey?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
I have blown up the picture, and put a indicator where the two faces are.

I think the middle one is freaky - but if the OP's not blonde, so is the one on the right

edit on 11-2-2012 by Soapusmaximus because: Sorting pic

Ok i hope i did this right..by copying the picture which is outlined.......but to me you can your reflection which is the middle one..but when i see the picture of the blonde "person" it actually looks like to me that there is someone else with them..they have their head on there right shoulder (looking at it would be our left) and i can see a hand like the arm is over the shoulder..is it just me or can anyone else see that too?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just a last question, cath: how many photos have you in your SD card? Could it be possible that you kept (and forgot BTW...) an "old" photo in it?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonaldD
This is what I see ..

Just read this post..not sure how i missed it the first time..but that's what i see too

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
S&F for ya! Cool first post. I am not sure what I think about yor picture, but it is interesting.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Since the pic was taken from behind glass in a room with the interior light on.... speculation about what we all see in the puffy clouds is...a reflection of our minds eye. Nothing wrong with imagination, just not evidence in a court like ATS. Sorry about that. Keep bringing it, this is the forum for that.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

I have no idea who your talking about

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

No he doesn't act like a monkey, Honest

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kalowe73

Someone else also pointed that out to me earlier on in the thread, They also outlined it for me, as I couldn't see it until they did, I didn't notice it at all until they pointed it out

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

Thank you, Its kept me busy for hours!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for your input, I have really appreciated every ones comments and help on it, I feel abit less spooked now!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

What's an SD Card?

Do you mean a memory card? If so i don't have one in my phone as i put all the pics on my computer when the phone gets full and delete them after, Exept I didnt delete that one for obvious reasons

edit on 08/02/2012 by justcurious31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Talking about upload modification - last year I uploaded some holiday photo's from my digital camera to the computer.

Looking through them on my computer I noticed out of 300 + photo's there where only two photo's that had uploaded twice. The second copy of each photo had a black dot close to the subject body. I went back to the camera and looked at these photo's - found only one photo and no black dot. So for some reason during upload or saving on the computer some modification had occurred with out my knowledge.

So alteration on upload to a computer can happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

Yes, But, As I didn't see it there until I put it on my computer, After I saw it on the computer and looked back at the picture on my phone, You can see it, Just not as prominently...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If I was to borrow someone's digital camera, Would it be possible to actually take a picture of the mobile phone with that picture on the screen, Or do you think it would become distorted?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by justcurious31
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for your input, I have really appreciated every ones comments and help on it, I feel abit less spooked now!

Yah, no worries. After all "ghosts" are just people without bodies, right? And they are all around us all the time, we just don't see them with our eyes? Maybe something "else" spooks you about your house or hood and you thought maybe you had captured it in a photo? Maybe you want to talk about that? Maybe I am off topic and that is for another thread...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

To be honest me and my family are happier here than any other house we have been in, Its just silly things like after I saw that image on the photo, While taking a shower for instance and washing my face, I get abit spooked about opening my eyes!

Silly really.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by justcurious31

...washing my face, I get abit spooked about opening my eyes!
Silly really.

No it's not! But you may have just been spooking yourself, though? About this phot? did you watch some show recently or read something about ghost photos? I shouldn't worry to much about what you might see.

Trust me I know, when something truly paranormal happens you will know it too. And then, when you try to tell others they will think you are crazy and won't believe you. "Oooohhh, she sees spooks." Then you will think you are nuts because you're seeing things. And none will want to hear about it. Then you bring it here. Like you did with your photo. You can see the response. There is a hunger for knowledge about this stuff on here and you see how helpful everyone is. Nice thread. Cheers!

PS: be careful of hoaxes and hucksters too.

intrptr

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I am interested in anything like this, I have been reading allot of ATS threads, Mostly about the "strange noises in the sky" ones that have been recent.

I cant say I see spooks, Just this photo had me wandering what it might be as I have never had anything like this come up in my photos before.

My first thought when I saw it was "OMG! It looks like some sort of ghost", And as we only moved in this house feb of last year I got a bit spooked about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by justcurious31

You want spooked? Here read this guy's who just posted. Now imagine that! You're gonna be fine...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join