It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Maine Caucus Results Thread!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Paul needs to start winning States soon if he wishes to become relevant in this race, so Maine is important to him and so is Washington State where he is supposedly doing well in campaigning. If Paul comes anything but first in Maine, there'll be no way to spin it as this was only a two man race.

I'm having a hard time finding polling for Maine.... maybe because it's such a minor state to the GOP.

There are 5 states where it's ONLY RON AND MITT on the ballot and over 500 delegates at stake...

Please list those states and their delegate count.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The claim comes from here: Listen! How Ron Paul Can WIN and how RICK AND NEWT CAN'T AND WON'T!

Time to face the facts. What the GOP fears most is what America needs most. Neither Santorum nor Gingrich can win the nomination for one simple reason. Neither of them can collect enough delegates to win. Neither man can be the nominee because neither one was able to get on enough states' ballots to make a difference. (564 delegates that Newt can't win, and over 700 delegates Santorum can't win ). The media and the GOP are praying to God that the American people continue to remain ignorant of this fact for as long as possible while they try to come up with a strategy that will bury Ron Paul before Romney is forced to face him on stage alone and the commentators are no longer able to marginalize Paul by giving all the questions to everyone but him. Ron Paul and Mitt Romney are the only two candidates that made it on the ballot in every state.

Number of Delegates per State

Gingrich can't be voted for in Tennessee, Virginia and Missouri.

Santorum can't be voted for in North Dakota, Ohio, Virginia, Illinois, Washington DC, Indiana, and Tennessee

Well those are the "confirmed" ones I think.
edit on 11-2-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Mitt romney wins maine caucuse with 39% followed close by ron paul with 36%. Seperated only by 194 votes.
edit on 11-2-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 11-2-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is truly disgusting and disturbing. GOP is lost Romney is Moderate Liberal Republican. I've lost hope

link   
Can someone explain how this is 100% reporting and there still are caucuses next weekend through March 3rd?

Washington county votes next weekend and there are others.

link   
CNN just said Paul isn't a credible candidate.

Well, what does that make the third and fourth place finishers, who they have no problem propping up?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wow it was another photo finish...This is amazing seriously...Romney the winner

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Fox news reporting that Romney won Maine??

Paul couldn't even win Maine? Maybe I read it wrong, this is Fox. I'm checking at the moment.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

WTF, Romney the winner!! No way, recount

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Here comes the skewing.
I've heard Paul was in second place, Romney 39 Paul 36.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Yeah.. Definitely. I think we know on this one. Even non Paul supporters should be complaining because this kind of fraud will eventually effect someone they support.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The Revolution is just beginning -Ron Paul

What a way to start off a 2nd place speech with some enthusiasm...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Yeah.. Definitely. I think we know on this one. Even non Paul supporters should be complaining because this kind of fraud will eventually effect someone they support.

So because Paul didn't win this State it's fraud again? Is this what we're going to do everytime Paul doesn't win?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Can some one explain why CNN has Romney @ 39% and Paul @ 36% with 95% of the votes counted. while the same time the google one has Paul @ 42% and Romney @ 33%?

cnn
Google

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My question is does he still get at least some delegates?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by remembering
Can some one explain why CNN has Romney @ 39% and Paul @ 36% with 95% of the votes counted. while the same time the google one has Paul @ 42% and Romney @ 33%?

cnn
Google

Incredible.

Romey apparently had a 12% point swing in the second half of the vote - something that has not happened in any other state. from 9% points down to 3% ahead.

Seems suspicous to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
None of this truly matters GOP has tagged Mitt Romeny has there choice there is no stopping him.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So Romney wins in Maine and the CPAC straw poll, with RP coming in dead last after he won it two years in a row?

We're screwed!

Well, looks like another term for Obama if the GOP keeps floundering around like a damn fish.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Tonight I trufly feel ill ater hearing this news its rigged and this proves it CNN had Paul winning Maine, washington and Alasaka is projections.

Paul had heavy Support there in Maine
f

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join