It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Prediction I would like to Share. Its long and drawn out, but its everything to me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I am sat writing this in relation to various topics and would like to share what i believe to be coming. Believe me when i say i am not a scare monger. That is what certain individuals globally are trying to force you to see.

This thread "IS" about the End of the World.........and it will be fantastic, as long as you are not fooled.

Firstly i would like to say a massive thank you to all of you ATS members. Yep all of you. Those of you that have produced threads that get minds ticking, those of you that post threads sharing knowledge and your opinions, i would like to also thank the individuals who trash threads leading the thread author to dig deeper and see things from a more in depth view. I thank you all.

I thank you all and i cannot say in words how grateful i am. I have learnt a great deal here on ATS from various topics but without you members it would have been impossible.

I origonally came to ATS as i was interested in the UFO phenomena and wanted to learn more, however the truth is i needed to learn more about what surrounds us all daily before aiming at the stars. I believe that is why we fail to see the big picture and why we just "dont get it"

We are aiming for the stars and forgetting our foundations. A good house can only be built on good, strong foundations and that is why we are continuing to fail.

Now this is going to be a long read and unless you care to read in full please dont reply, no i am not being funny i am simply sharing what i see. What i see is a significant change that is coming that could end the world. End the world, literally? NO, as we know it? Yes.
Remember that because it is important.

Things are changing fast as we hurtle towards the big day. I dont know what day but i believe it is soon.

The way things are now globally is reaching tipping point. When i say tipping point i mean that it just cant go on the way it is.
We have Wars waged at the drop of a hat and no sooner than one ends another begins, countless lives have been lost both military and civilian, on all sides. War is not biased. War is death. Period. War is good for nothing other than ending life causing devastation and destruction. War only benefits those set to profit, and those that profit are not the ones that are taking part these are the individuals that are safely tucked up in their beds, pulling the strings and sacrificing others in their fabricated events that they conjure up to have people believe war is the only solution.
If i was in a position i would have them all arrested and charged for crimes against humanity. All of them.

Now i believe that there is a massive change coming. When i say massive i mean on a global scale. I also happen to believe that today we still live in a world that is effectively lost in translation.

Right, now to my prediction which is basically a run on from my other threads, one of which i warned you about the Egypt situation, but i couldnt quite put my finger on it because of the sheer scale of it. In regard to Egypt, Libya and Syria i believe that there are some rotten apples that are orchestrating events to lead you all to see a different perspective. They are doing this imho to destabilize the world so they can reach their goal.
This is a bs scenario and one of trickery.They must be vigilant.

Another interesting thing is the Iran story. Nah not the nuclear weapons and all of the other bs that they feed you with to alter your mind set but the story which i believe will change the world.
I mentioned on another thread what i believe to be happening and its got nothng to do with nuclear eapons but more along the lines of bringing free energy technology to the world. The very same clean free energy technology that would destroy the Elites.
Some say oooooh end of the world is coming. I say yes it is. However we have a double bluff being played here.

The elites want to allow you to think the world is going to end, they need you to believe that so that they can achieve their goal. They deny, to keep you digging while still dangling the carrot. Because when the time comes they will play this card.

Now this is my opinion and i actually believe that "they" TPTB, are setting up events that would be depicted as signs of the times, orchestrating events to run along side Biblical and other religious prophecies to have you believe in their false messiah,

Now onto end of the world.
I believe that the end of the world is coming, NOT literally but as we know it. I believe that when we read things they can and have been taken out of context. I happen to believe end of the world is in regard to end of the world as we know it. Meaning:- A change so significant that the way we live now will change, there will be no war, poverty and famine. There will be no monopolization of life where one has everything and another has nothing. This will happen because of a sharing of knowledge. Knowledge shared that will shake the very foundations of those who have conspired, concocted, manipulated, deceived and lied for their own personal gain. I also happen to believe Iran is where this comes from. I may be wrong but keep an eye on Iran. Dont be too hasty to believe the propaganda regarding Iran because if i am right they will disclose some very interesting knowledge soon. However i believe that there are those that will simply do anything, say anything to stop and discredit them.

A massive change that i believe has something to do with the sharing of knowledge in regard to free clean energy technology.
A card that will destroy the world of lies and deceit and pave the way for equality and fairness.
A card that will cause destruction, not how you believe. An earthquake in a sense?

End of the world literally for the Elites, bankers, energy giants etc....all of those who profit from wrong doing.
End of the world as we know it for the rest of us regardless of colour, religious beliefs, location. Everything for the rest of us who have been manipulated will shine.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ascension of the human mind. That's the end of our barbaric world.

There will be chaos, but there is a price for everything. Why should salvation be any different?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i don't buy this 'end of world' stuff at all. Yes, things seem bad...to us...now. But we know from history that humans went through far worse. As a matter of fact I'd say that even with everything going on at the moment we never had it so good. Especially in the West or in the civilised world. We are so spoilt that when it gets slightly bad we believe that this must be the end of the world. I mean if I'd rather live now that during the bubonic plague or medieval wars. I wouldn't want to live during the ice ages or live in Victorian times were you died of a cold. There were also massive natural disasters throughout history. The eruption of mount Vesuvius in Roman times killed many thousands of people instantly and many more afterwards. the skies were black and it was raining soot. That is but one, here is a nice list of other major disasters just to put our cosy lifestyle into perspective:

across.co.nz...

At all times, those directly affected might have come to the conclusion that that the end was truly neigh but alas it wasn't. Even when thousands of humans die, nothing really happens to us as a species. Does the world change? A little bit but not much. Life goes on basically.

Do I believe that the governments of the world are up to something? You betcha! But then again this is also not the only time a great amount of people was forced to accept governments they didn't approve. Roman empire anyone?
The difference is of course that we all know about things in a better way thanks to the internet and television and other modern communication, so things seem much worse. Apart from that I can't really see anything being outrageously different to the past.

Could the end be a comet or aliens or other things? Maybe. Maybe a comet will impact somewhere soon, maybe aliens will land. We will have to adapt, maybe change our ways of life but will human kind evolve suddenly to be awaken, wise, good, telepathic, indigo cr*p or have any other other wishful 'enhancements'? Maybe a few bored, spoiled people who never had to endure any real hardship might hope so but anyone else will just keep doing what we have done since the beginning of time: try to survive as best as we can.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The answer to free energy has been around us for eons, our physical senses had a hard time feeling it though: Life Force Energy is found in every living thing and any matter that has an atomic structure which vibrates at different frequencies. Tapping in to the energy has been difficult for many humans with low serotonin levels, poor diet, calcified pineal glands, and many other disabilities TPTB wish to implicate on the general population.
Awareness is the key to truth, which is the key to freedom, which is finally joy and utter bliss. God created man in the mirror of himself which is why we're all godlike and have the opportunity in 2012 to trans-mutate (like alchemy) our DNA structure to 46 & 2 chromosomes...Christ chromosome
Keep up the great work bro and keep listening to your intuition!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I can agree with much of what you have to say but I think things will get much, much worse before we see any sort of positive change for the common man. The Elite will not go quietly and they will not give up all that they have worked for without a fight. The common man must be pushed to the brink before they will rise up against TPTB. Expect things to get VERY bad before any positive changes occur.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Is that why they wish to censor the internet ?? So that information would not be spreaded ??

If the end of the world would look like this than let it come !!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
But I think this are only a wet dreams.....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The only difference between our times and the entire rest of human history is that we have more dangerous toys. Humans are animals. Genetically preprogramed to form hierarchies. The same way that wolves, chickens, and all other primates do.
Human nature is human nature. It has never and will never change. The best way to move forward to offer the best to the most is to decentralize. Let communities choose their own leadership instead of being tyrannically organized by central planners and collectivists.
Your pie in the sky fantasies are the things that tyranny and government brutality are built from. Very dangerous stuff.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't disagree with you at all. I for one have always thought that such a 'free' world would exist.... Though, you totally, (and I agree 100%) described a 'Start Trek Society'. Don't you think....?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
OP, Your post sounds somewhat similar to an e-mail that I sent to George Ure on the independencejournal and urbansurvival website Friday morning 2-10-12. It is concerning the big event forecast for early March this year by the webbots.
It went like this:
Hello George,

I have been enjoying your blog for 5 years now. I just had an idea tonight about a possible senario for the March 2-9 event that could be coming. Here is the senario: Suppose a very generous and genius person builds some kind of device that revolutionizes technology and humanity. It would likely probably be in the form of free energy. This device would be made of cheap common items bought off the store shelf. This individual would release the tech ( schematic, list of materials and tools, instructions) freeware on the internet, very likely youtube. The information would go viral on or about March 2nd. The TPTB would wake up in a panic on March 9th and convince the POTUS to flip the internet kill switch due to the threat of this tech to several of their monoplies. They move too late. The genie is already out of the bottle and refuses to be put back in. Killing the internet slows the genie down, but doesn't stop it. The TPTB rapidly become the TPTW. Oil, wars, and energy profits slowly dwindle away to near nothing. This would also fill the linguistic fill for something escaping from the lab. I am sure the inventor/releaser of the tech is probably somewhere in the linguistic fill as well. I have let my monkey mind go wild tonight. I hope that this is the event that might be coming instead of a very high mortality rate for humanity. Thanks again for giving me insights into a great many things that I never had before reading your website.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Are you sure you didn't get some of this off his website?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
i wonder why then... does Iran want to keep the strait of Hormuz open for their oil tankers
if the Free Energy emergence is just around the corner, and Iran to play a significant role in bringing down the economic hegemon of the elite PTB.
then supplying 15% of the worlds oils via Hormuz would be a wasted effort

from my POV, the status quo with the house of Saud ruling Arabia will get overturned despite the USA presence there
the radical Wahhabi sect will take over... then ally with Iran and in short order Turkey will delist from NATO & align with Iran/Wahhabi Arabia/Syria/Turkey/Iraq to expel the Western occupiers in the M.E.

Iran (aka Persia) may just get ripped into two parts as the tectonic plates move because of the Earth core going wild... and geo-thermal energy becomes the worlds mainstay for generating electricity instead of nuclear power plants

much of your worldview seems likely, but i really get lost in the 'free energy' model, Tesla type exotica, that you present..
just do not see how a switch to this 'force' would allow the current petro-centric culture and infrastructure to crumble

nothing being said of the BRIC (brazil/russia/india/china) countries as they replace the western alliance of world domination

thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by adalele

No its just what i see. Most of the time what i post is my theory or how i see things. I was right about the Egypt scenario and i posted a thread here on ATS. I knew that it would be big, however i couldnt go into depth as the scale of events was too big to put into perspective.

This thread however, i stand by what i say. There is a massive change coming that many will be led to believe is negative. When i say negative i mean it will be portrayed as not good, not right, dressed up as something that it isnt.

I believe the last card is the Free Energy Technology card. This card changes the entire game, a game changing card that removes all power and influence from those that are considered TPTB.

What this sharing of knowledge in relation to Free Energy Technology means:

Free energy technology would mean businesses and homes, society as a whole will be using free clean energy.
No bills and no manufacturing energy costs.
Money saved is money earned. Leading companies to pay more, but that isnt necessarily the only good part. It would mean that people could work a shorter working week, it would create balance.
A balance between work and families.
It would mean jobs created producing a new way.
It would mean an abundance of food, no more poverty and no more famine.
It will put third world countries up there with the rest where no man will look down on another.

Wars are waged because of the elites quests for power and global dominance. They who want to hold all of the cards. Cards like monetary system and the energy companies where they decide how much we all pay for energy, food, clothing and how much they profit from banks etc.

Free Clean energy technology and the sharing of it will destroy those that have tricked and manipulated everyone for centuries. I promise you this. However because tptb are playing a double bluff they will conjure up events to run along side prophecies to trick the masses. Events that are staged and role played in such a way that religious groups will be tricked into thinking that prophecies are being fulfilled.
Therefore luring them all in via deception.

Now what we have here is failure to communicate. We are at the moment lost in translation, we do not understand each other, we need to keep talking. We need and must treat each other as we want to be treated ourselves. Its the Golden Rule.

What would you say if i was to openly say everything is going to be just fine? That is a prediction. I believe everything is going to be just fine but we need to listen to each other. All of us. I am talking boundaries to be pulled down. I am talking about an end to the way things are now, a significant change. A change that is so massive that it will be end of the world as we know it, and literally end of the world literally for tptb.

I am talking about putting an end to the divisions in religions
An end to poverty where we will all live in a world where famine and poverty is history. Where we will all look back and make sure we do not accept and allow another person, country or continent to suffer when others prosper.

I am talking All for one and one for all. Either we ALL step forward together or we ALL fail.
The choice is ours and only ours.
There is only one direction and i am up for all of us standing before God, together, as one, saying we've learnt from mistakes we have made, we have changed, we are here, we are now.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
The only difference between our times and the entire rest of human history is that we have more dangerous toys. Humans are animals. Genetically preprogramed to form hierarchies. The same way that wolves, chickens, and all other primates do.
Human nature is human nature. It has never and will never change. The best way to move forward to offer the best to the most is to decentralize. Let communities choose their own leadership instead of being tyrannically organized by central planners and collectivists.
Your pie in the sky fantasies are the things that tyranny and government brutality are built from. Very dangerous stuff.

You should read Terence McKenna and his 'stoned ape theory'. We currently live in a male dominance society, and you are quite right, this is very common among animals. But McKenna theorized a time apes were being genetically helped in their development of their consciousness, by mother nature herself. In the grasslands of Africa, a forbidden fruit of knowledge were growing in the dung of the cows. The apes, loosing the rain forest the were originally situated in, were searching for new sources of food. They came upon this philosopher's stone offered by nature, by a series of coincidences.

And then McKenna goes on about how society would be formed without male dominance. It would later fall into male dominance when the humans started farming and domestication. It then evolved into haves and haves not. Surplus. Economy. Protection. Dominance.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
But I think this are only a wet dreams.....

Well you could put it that way if you wish because the way i look at it the time is coming when i wont turn over the tv channel to wars and seeing dying starving children anymore. Where the sinus node isnt influencing us all with propaganda...........oh Sinus node i hear you say......well i totally understand why you may be lost off.

Any of you that have read any of my threads you will know fine well how hard they are to understand. I post threads as i see.

I posted this thread here prior to the uprising in Egypt Heres a heads up watch this space admittedly i didnt go into depth because i couldnt put the sheer scale. I knew at this point there was something huge brewing, i also believe what i feel is a carefully planned sequence of events. Look at the date i posted in relation to the actual date it started. I would say the prediction was right, wouldnt you?

The thing is,......thats not the only one.
There is a domino effect taking place.....but hey..

Back to the Sinus node and what i am talking about. I believe that there was a very good reason i posted certain threads here on ATS, and think that there is a reason why i ended up on ATS in the first place. I think that following one of my threads i was shown. I was shown certain things that i must share in order to help. There is simply no way that i could have come up with so many connections other than some sort of influence.

I will say right now that i believe in God and his son. I have full faith that all will be fine. I believe that tptb have caused the divisions in religions to use the divisions as leverage.
All religions follow and have faith in the same God. However people fail to see that its possible that the God they follow is one and the same, just known in a different sense or name.
For instance.
To you i am Jazz10
To my kids, i am dad
To my friends i am Lee
To my wife, I am husband
I even have nicknames.......do you see what i am saying?

One God, always has been, always will be.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
In regard to Sinus Node that i mentioned in my earlier post.

Please read this thread, which i feel relates to us all. We need to wake up and see.
I will try and wake you all up.

I believe that this thread explains a lot. Its my theory. Please read it. Its more of what i have connected.
Atrial Fibrillation AF
The thing is, Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition, but i feel that it is actually
not the heart in the sense you think, i believe that
it is acually the eartH=Heart that is in a state of AF.

Please read the thread as it is massively important. We need to start recovery.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I would like to ask you all to bear with me. I am going to bring to you what i can. It will be link heavy and will have a lot quoted and external text.
Please dont grief me. If you are not interested simply dont reply and move on. Ive had enough bashings on here and insults to last a lifetime.

I admit that my threads are not the best laid out, i am genuinely sorry for that but its the way that i do them. I type as i think so to speak, i put what i see.

There is so much to cover, so much that is connected but many fail to see. The Butterfly Effect. The butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions; where a small change at one place in a nonlinear system can result in large differences to a later state.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm guessing you're going to try and tie this into your iridium joke too ?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
I'm guessing you're going to try and tie this into your iridium joke too ?

Why even bother taking the time to reply to mock? You may be laughing, please do if that makes you feel better. Mocking others to have you feel better about yourself is a sad state to be in.
As for the iridium thread if you even bothered to read it ties in with a lot and other threads on ATS. Unfortunatly ATS doesnt allow me to cross topics to enable me to show the connectons clearly because when i do, people like you alert my posts as off topic so they get deleted, then you come back and ask me to explain
now how can i do it if i am not allowed?
Then when i try to show you connections you cant be bothered to read or simply come and make a ridiculous statement, then sign out, then sign in as another user to back your first reply.

You really do insult my intelligence. I know what is going on here.

Close the door on your way out.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well I hope you are right but I won't hold my breath. I seriously doubt any kind of free energy technology will come out of Iran. Even if they had it they would not share it as thier bread and butter is from oil.

We already have free energy Or rather cheap energy technology that can free us from the grid coming to market in the way of the Rossi E-cat. The Bankers and power brokers will not go down without a fight either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join