It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google accidentally released Maine election results early!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Furbs

Or the gov already has the polling data that they want to use, and passes it to the networks to report on....

its not that complicated,

And since google is THE search engine icon of the net, they would be included on that list....

Looks like to me someone just posted it before they were suppose to.......

Seems pretty damn simple to me

No "OR the Gov already has the polling data"

My post -clearly- accounts for that.

An entity would have to have the idea. - In your example, the "Goverment" is that entity.

Now "They" would need to make the data. - Again, the "Government".

Now "They" would need to give it to Google. - Again, the "Government".

And now Google would need to import that data.

4 steps, pretty simple, I agree..

Until you start to take into account the hundreds if not thousands of people that would need to be involved for this conspiracy to exist, because if this is happening at Google, it is happening everywhere.

Now I am not saying that it -ISNT- happening everywhere, I am asking a question.

And the question is simple.

Which is more likely?

One mistake, or Multiple (and an increasing number of) Acts of Urgency?

link   
reply to post by Furbs

What ManBehindTheMask said.

[beat me to it]

You're assuming there's zero connection between the government and google.
Have you ever researched who funds Google? That list of yours shrinks significantly when you consider the idea that there's just a guy with an access code to Google Politics who posted his data early. Who says he even directly works for google? Since google is funded by various government agencies, there's no reason these said agencies couldn't control various portions of the google network.

edit on 11-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Symer
This looks like a simple test run. Us website builders do it all the time. You want to know if all the code functions properly so you put in test numbers and see if all the tables and graphs are updated correctly. It's just not supposed to go live for everyone to see.

The mistake could be as simple as someone clicking 'Publish' instead of the button next to it marked 'Preview'.

Any responsible admin would not upload a test site to a live server...come on.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Maine Election Information:

docs.google.com...=1

Go Paul Go!

Here's another website reporting this discrepancy. I found it when going a google search for Maine Elections 2/11/2012. They probably got the story from this post. Anyway, it was nice to see it on a google search!

www.sherdog.net...
edit on 2/11/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat

Originally posted by Symer
This looks like a simple test run. Us website builders do it all the time. You want to know if all the code functions properly so you put in test numbers and see if all the tables and graphs are updated correctly. It's just not supposed to go live for everyone to see.

The mistake could be as simple as someone clicking 'Publish' instead of the button next to it marked 'Preview'.

Which is more likely...

Admin -never- makes mistakes..

or.. Admin made a mistake.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
From The Onion (parody)- "Diebold Accidentally Leaks Results of 2008 Elect "
It's hard to find humor these days. Would be funnier if there wasn't so much truth to it!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”
― Joseph Stalin

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Discussing it here. Second thread from top at time of post.
whyweprotest.net...

Daily Paul is on it.

This image has 9,717 views right now:
imgur.com...

and godlike, just to name a few.

MSM may not be talking, but its going viral.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Moreover, when people fork out money like that they don't do it out of the good of their hearts and a love of google. They usually expect some kind of results and when they don't get it, crying begins and problems occur.

On another note, how Newt Gingrich is getting so far is beyond me, well I have a hunch. I understand some people might vote for him, but with all of America looking at these polls and seeing Newt up there it blows my mind why tons of people aren't rioting in the streets and questioning how such an evil bastard got all these votes and air time.

If anyone ever tells me they are going to vote for or support Newt Gingrich, the conversation will end there.
edit on 11-2-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Oh right, but a "responsible admin" would publish the rigged results of an election before anyone has voted? Come on...

Of course he would upload a test site to a live server, that's the idea! You test it, then make it live. He should then make sure it's pointed at the live database, rather than the development one. The mistake is as simple as forgetting to change a connection string, or overwriting the existing one. Easily done, and easily corrected.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

― Joseph Stalin

Well, as he never stood for election, it seems unlikely he said that....and there doesn't seem to be any reliable sources for it.

However, in the case of the GOP presidential candidate elections, who do you think is counting and deciding everything? And how would they fiddle the election results so that they also (broadly) agree with all the independent polls that are conducted? Do they somehow fix ALL of these as well?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just a note before you guys go nuts... The data is feeded by AP (Do you see the AP logo ? )

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

― Joseph Stalin

Well, as he never stood for election, it seems unlikely he said that....and there doesn't seem to be any reliable sources for it.

The quote is from 'Boris Bazhanov's Memoirs of Stalin's Former Secretary', published in 1992. The quote is more of a in other words translation of "I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes?"

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yehmo

Mod censored in 3...2...1...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Oh right, but a "responsible admin" would publish the rigged results of an election before anyone has voted? Come on...

Of course he would upload a test site to a live server, that's the idea! You test it, then make it live. He should then make sure it's pointed at the live database, rather than the development one. The mistake is as simple as forgetting to change a connection string, or overwriting the existing one. Easily done, and easily corrected.

I can't find the answer to my question yet, I'm not going to even pretend I know about this but if this is the case of a test, is it normal for them to put the next date onto it, say putting todays date yesterday. Thank you and if I missed the answer to this I apologize, I did look thru the posts but didn't see it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
The quote is from 'Boris Bazhanov's Memoirs of Stalin's Former Secretary', published in 1992. The quote is more of a in other words translation of "I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes?"

Yes, some guy, 60 years later, reckoned he said it...a bit weak. Stalin just killed and tortured anyone who didn't agree with him, so who was counting the votes was irrelevant.

Anyway, it still doesn't answer my questions:

However, in the case of the GOP presidential candidate elections, who do you think is counting and deciding everything? And how would they fiddle the election results so that they also (broadly) agree with all the independent polls that are conducted? Do they somehow fix ALL of these as well?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Just a tip:

If you feel this is something worth pursuing, report it to bradblog.com

He specializes in election fraud issues.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
In one hour and 40 minutes 2,154 new views
to the poster who put this on imgur.
imgur.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join