It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google accidentally released Maine election results early!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Destinyone

It's more than one county from what I know. Several counties decided to hold their caucuses next week due to a snowstorm.

The chair of the Republican GOP who made the announcement of Mitt as the winner, when questioned about the Counties that weren't included yet, said...they won't be. That their votes would not be counted, these were the GOP final results.

What's up with that...

This is telling, if true. Do you have a verifiable source for this?

Here ya go...

Maine’s caucuses began February 4 and continued throughout the week. But the results announced Saturday accounted for just 83 percent of all precincts in the state. Several communities elected to hold their caucuses at a later date.

Caucuses in Washington County scheduled Saturday were postponed until February 18 because of a major snowstorm that blanketed the region.

Earlier, the state party’s Executive Director Michael Quatrano said county officials were told the results would not count toward the total.

bostonglobe.com...

Maine Caucus official vote count site.
docs.google.com...=1

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Destinyone

It's more than one county from what I know. Several counties decided to hold their caucuses next week due to a snowstorm.

The chair of the Republican GOP who made the announcement of Mitt as the winner, when questioned about the Counties that weren't included yet, said...they won't be. That their votes would not be counted, these were the GOP final results.

What's up with that...

I'm east of the capital and there is barely a dusting

edit on 11-2-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, obviously they were just testing their system that updates the page. I have made many websites and it would be easy to be accidentally working on the live site verses the development site. I was very suspicious of this last night and today as well. It looks like all is well though and we can just move on to other stories that are worth worrying about. Good catch though OP!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ron Paul Victory in Maine!
www.ronpaul2012.com...

Paul performed well throughout the state, although his campaign’s stronghold of Washington County did not report today for inexplicable reasons. Congressman Paul was barely bested by Gov. Romney by about 194 votes, a margin the campaign is confident it will make up with the 200 plus votes expected to come out of Washington County’s caucus.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Ron Paul Victory in Maine!
www.ronpaul2012.com...

Paul performed well throughout the state, although his campaign’s stronghold of Washington County did not report today for inexplicable reasons. Congressman Paul was barely bested by Gov. Romney by about 194 votes, a margin the campaign is confident it will make up with the 200 plus votes expected to come out of Washington County’s caucus.

Just saw! He's not too far off from Romney.

Newt did pretty horrible. Thankfully.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

Google posting results at 600/600 then quickly going back to 0/600 is kinda proof that they're just throwing out stats for the masses to gobble up. Like another poster said, we'll see tomorrow how close the two results are.

The results will report back differently, but probably with the same net result. The reason for that is that Google - or whomever - has been alerted to this leak, has been alerted to this thread (it says so, right within a post in the thread) and so will be monitoring and adjusting accordingly in order to support whichever solution story they decide to run with. They know, in other words, what people will be looking for as confirmation of fraud, and will deliver something different, but with the same net result.

I've been saying it for months now, without any apparent notice, that Romney will be the GOP candidate. It was decided some time ago, because he presents no credible threat to Obama, nor any appreciable difference. Which ever "wins", America will get more of the same.

The deck is stacked, bets are hedged, and the agenda rolls onward.

edit on 2012/2/11 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Absolutely. And now Whitney Houston is dead. WTF?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I am waiting for you guys to say you were wrong about google,

None of this "They changed it because we found out!" BS. You guys were wrong and made a big deal out of nothing. Admit it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I need some help understanding why if I enter the link in the OP - Romney is winning (39.2%) to Paul (35.7%)
with a total of 5,524 votes cast
www.google.com...

and this webpage listed above:

docs.google.com...

has Paul ahead, but only a total of 1,911 votes cast - looks like this is very incomplete data and how can Paul claim victory?

At this point I really don't trust the website that posted results early.

Now Drudge says Romeny takes Maine!
www.nationaljournal.com...
edit on 2/11/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Of course they changed it. If the results were the same, that would be the dumbest instance of fraud in the history of fraud....

and there was a guy who tried to use a million dollar bill at Wal-Mart last year, so that says a lot.

I admit nothing. Fraud is rampant in our electorial process, everyone knows it. If it were merely a test run, then the results would've been 0% under each candidate, not predetermined percentages, with the next day's date listed.
I'll never buy it. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

The second link, the spreadsheet, is from WatchTheVote2012 organization tallied by independent people there on the ground in attempts to confirm the "official" results as best as they can... They are a ways away from a complete tally and it's likely they did not have people at every location, so I wouldn't expect that document to ever get fully filled out. If it does though, it will serve as good verification.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

lol, nice excuse. I do not buy your conspiracy BS. You have brought no evidence for your claims it was rigged. You were wrong. End of story. An intellectually honest person would admit that. I see you are not one of them.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You know what? I'm a little slow some times. I didn't make the connection at first - blame it on old age and creeping senility. I thought "WTF does Whitney Houston have to do with this?" BUT - I looked it up anyhow, and sure enough she was reported dead today.

A diversion for the infotainment generation? I dunno. I reckon folks have to figure out the importance of it to themselves for themselves...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
I am waiting for you guys to say you were wrong about google,

None of this "They changed it because we found out!" BS. You guys were wrong and made a big deal out of nothing. Admit it.

I'm not.

Why would I then "admit" to something that isn't so?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

But it is so. It has been proven.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Well now, I'm still on page 4 of the thread, and haven't ran across any "proof" of that nature yet. Where might I find that?

All of the evidence I've seen so far points squarely at fraud and predetermination leaked prematurely.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Did I miss something other than a proposed theory here?
I sent google security an email last night about this and until I hear from a google representative or read an explanation from google somewhere, I'm saying this is fishy and shouldn't get swept under the rug, because if it does, I will consider this a bogus election.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

A diversion for the infotainment generation? I dunno. I reckon folks have to figure out the importance of it to themselves for themselves...

Yeah, maybe. Maybe.. but it's also entirely possible, nay, probable, that Whitney Houston died today because people tend to die from time to time. It's actually one of the things people are best at doing, especially crack addicted divas.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Don't sweat it. It was just a joke that had no bearing on this thread what-so-ever. That being said, her death successfully managed to steal the thunder of the Maine straw poll.
I'm not calling this a conspiracy, just a saved by the bell moment.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

reply to post by FugitiveSoul

lol, nice excuse. I do not buy your conspiracy BS. You have brought no evidence for your claims it was rigged. You were wrong. End of story. An intellectually honest person would admit that. I see you are not one of them.

An "intellectually" honest person would admit our system is F.U.B.A.R and would be seeking to expose this truth at every avenue, not on here preaching against the choir for the sake of upholding the status quo.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join