It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Breakfast with a CIA Whistleblower.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
interesting, i could beleve what you say to be true. i just hope wayne doesnt get killed for releasing this info to you, what he did was a pretty risky move because im sure their keeping an eye on anyone who knows top secret information like what he told you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to post this information. I take it all with a grain of salt, however, there are certain things you said that I have heard before. I have a close family friend with a long list of credentials that will tell broad stories from time to time. It is nice to hear his stories and 'Wayne's' stories overlap. Make it more believable to me. That or the government trains all agents to tell the same fake stories when their friends and families ask for secret information

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Peloquin, your claim of English not being your first language is a stretch; hardly believable from someone who flawlessly spells contractions, unerringly utilizes proper punctuation and writes in the manner of modern every-day American-English. Your use of the vernacular

( "So, facing those facts, it's safe to say, that guy was a serious man." And : "Now, isn't that a fine bone to chew upon? " ~ by the way, I do enjoy the perfect grammar, thank you.)

is eye-opening for someone "...having just returned from work, I'm a bit tired, and english being not my first language..." You, sir, must be an accomplished linguist.

Interesting that there is only your single post- that shares so much information-on the entire thread....

edit on 4-3-2012 by GoldFalcon because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldFalcon

GoldFalcon, thank you very much for your kind words! Indeed, english isn't my first language; my first language is rather german. It's just that, that I appreciate the achievement of human speech. Because if there was no speech, we never could express, what, for example, "freedom" means.

It was just recently, when I talked to a guy from Belgium (our ability to speak english made it possible, that we both, originating from different countries, were able to communicate; to realize that we shared the same view upon the current situation of the world) about our obersavtion, that speech more and more seems to become reduced in it's complexity (SMS and that new lingo used in chats. It seems, the more time seems to speed up, the less time there seems to be for proper use of language). Of course, soon we came to talk about Orwell's NEWSPEAK and it's dangers, especially for the thing once known as "freedom".

So... my concern to use the english language in a proper way is not solely a sign of respect to all the people that use that language as their first language. It's also my small effort to keep a speech alive, that allows it's users to express more than just "obey" and "buy".

Regarding the content of my first post in this thread: I strongly believe, that the accounts of people like "Black Mac" Magruder might help us to find the truth behind that great enigma, that the UFO-phenomenon is.

Because highly decorated people like Col. Magruder have more to lose than to gain by making confessions like the one he did. And I've got great difficulties to imagine, that the four sons of Magruder lightheartedly would risk the damage of their fathers reputation by reporting, what he told them on his deathbed. They would have kept it to themselves. If he wasn't dead serious... (not sure if that is grammatically correct, but I'm sure you get what I mean
)

Many ask about the "smoking guns" of Roswell. I doubt that we'll ever find them. But I think, we can find some ricochets. And I believe, "Black Mac" Magruder is one of them.

edit on 9/3/12 by Peloquin because: spelling, expression ;-)

edit on 9/3/12 by Peloquin because: link added

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join