It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Nicolas Cage finally comes out to talk about his doppelgänger in a civil war era photo.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quibbler
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I thought this was a pretty funny coincidence when the picture first showed up a while back, but I don't know why he'd be acting so..against it. If I was a big name celebrity and someone had pulled up an old photo saying that I must be a vampire or time-traveler, I would find it hilarious and go along with it. At least that way people would think "Oh he's OBVIOUSLY joking and can't possibly be either of those things." But he looks a bit perturbed to have to talk about it.

We know what you are, Nicolas Cage.

Say it.

Vampire.

He's no vampire but for sure he's Illuminati bloodline and their lineage supposedly goes back until the original Anunnaki/Nephilim descendants in Mesopotamia, Egypt and Mediterranean. And for the record, Cage is not "a bit" disturbed, he's a LOT disturbed for have to be discussing that image.

I guess Barack Obama is the most blatant evidence of Illuminati cloning in modern times. He's just the spitting face of Akhenaten. In Hollyweird there's a lot of other examples suggesting that the global elites might hold ancient cloning technology and have been using across the times.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52

You sir or madam, win all the internets in the world and I salute you. There should be a reference to you on TVtropes listing this picture as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.

Should I ever meet you, drinks are on me.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
And for the record, Cage is not "a bit" disturbed, he's a LOT disturbed for have to be discussing that image.

Yeah, sorry, but no. He's playing along with the bit. He's got a sense of humor and a familiarity with the concept of irony. Haven't you seen Season of the Witch?

But you're the one that believes in an alien race from Nibiru, so clearly I'm the nutter.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't want to point out the obvious that people haven't posted yet, is it not possible that the guy in the photo could be of some genetic link to cage I.E. an ancestor.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Notice how Cage is visibly and blatantly uncomfortable, I would say even p*ssed off, by having to face this subject.

Notice how the audience laughs. Cage is pretending to be irked because the man looks "slowed down." In other words, the comparison is unflattering. Lighten up.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Lol hes just one of the bots thats been around for a couple hundred years.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest
I don't want to point out the obvious that people haven't posted yet, is it not possible that the guy in the photo could be of some genetic link to cage I.E. an ancestor.

This is ATS. It's clearly time travel, Illuminati bloodlines, vampires or he's an alien.

Occam's razor is forbidden here.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a vampire or immortal, i'd presume, would have an aversion to having a picture taken of him, let alone purposely pose for one.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if you look closely, it looks almost nothing like him. there is a vague similarity, but do people really think it is the same person ?

really ?

the ears alone are a dead give away

Yea the ears are completely different.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Haha!

Strange how an A-list Hollywood actor would come out & deny a conspiracy theory as outlandish as this.

Believe me, I'm an open-minded person..But if I found a picture from the 1500's where the person happened to be the spitting image of myself, that doesn't mean I'm a "vampire" or an "Immortal".

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So stupid.

The guy has been aging.

Now Dick Clark - If you tried to sell me that Dick Clark was a vampire, I might sign on for that. The guy didn't age for like, what, a century?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by TheGreatest

This is ATS. It's clearly time travel, Illuminati bloodlines, vampires or he's an alien.

Occam's razor is forbidden here.

Part of researching and understanding conspiracies is debunking disinformation. You are being naive in your research if you do not try to find any reasonable explanation first then turning to the unknown answers.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It seems to me it's little more mysterious than how celebrity look-alikes are walking around today. Most of the ones that play it up, use a lot of make up and everything else...but there are enough that just naturally look strikingly like others that it doesn't take anything mystical to point to. This look-alike example just happened across a real time frame and in some real rare stroke of coincidence, came out of an era that few photographs really exist or survived from.

It's good to see Cage chose to have a good sense of humor about it though. He seemed downright bent out of shape about the whole thing for the longest time.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It seems to me it's little more mysterious than how celebrity look-alikes are walking around today. Most of the ones that play it up, use a lot of make up and everything else...but there are enough that just naturally look strikingly like others that it doesn't take anything mystical to point to. This look-alike example just happened across a real time frame and in some real rare stroke of coincidence, came out of an era that few photographs really exist or survived from.

It's good to see Cage chose to have a good sense of humor about it though. He seemed downright bent out of shape about the whole thing for the longest time.

You would too if a photo cropped up from over a 100 years ago and the guy had an uncanny resemblance to you. Personally, it would shake me to the core.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by syrinx high priest

He's clearly had them pinned at somepoint over the course of the last century.

Probably the work of the Illuminati's finest vampire plastic surgeons.

is everything that comes out of you negative or sarcastic?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It's just silly.

I have to consider 2 options:

1. There was a guy back then who resembled him.

2. He is a Vampire, immortal, Illuminati or alien.

Gee, I wonder which is more logical?
I mean on the one hand there has never been anyone who actually had somebody that looked like them before
in the history of mankind. I mean out of hundreds of Billions of people over our history the odds that 2 people could look alike are impossible, right?

No, He has to be a vampire or something.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

reply to post by syrinx high priest

He's clearly had them pinned at somepoint over the course of the last century.

Probably the work of the Illuminati's finest vampire plastic surgeons.

you are my favorite poster on this site. i heart you, Col Angus.

Much appreciated.

Thanks for the positivity. Cheers!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
He's one of my favorite actors.

First time I have ever heard anyone call Nick Cage one of their favorite actors. You're clearly an Illuminati shill. =)

The face has a resemblance but the ears are way different. Move along, Nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Now I’m not saying this is true
but perhaps Nicolas Cage is actually the reincarnation of the old guy in the photo.

I love the topic of reincarnation and recently there was a guest named Walter Simkev on Coast to Coast that had spent many years reviewing the work of Ian Stevenson. Ian Stevenson was a University Professor who devoted much of his career to researching spontaneous past life recall in very young children.

Now Ian Stevenson noticed that when he would attempt to verify a young child’s “recollection” of a past life, that surprisingly the child would often resemble pictures of the deceased person they claimed to have been.

Now Walter Simkev believes that this is because when our souls reincarnate into a physical body --- our soul projects something akin to a “template” onto our new body’s genetic make-up, causing us to actually resemble our previous reincarnations. (In other words, David Wilcock’s claim to have been Edgar Cayce, might not necessarily be complete bs

Intriguingly, Walter Simkev is good friends with Shirley McClain’s psychic: Kevin Ryerson. Kevin Ryerson channels a spirit guide named Ahtun Re, and during Walter’s many sessions with Ahtun Re (via Kevin Ryerson) Ahtun Re provided the past life identify of quite a few modern day entertainers and politicians. Walter was also told that many of the early American revolutionaries have actually reincarnated in this time period.

My favourites (because I sincerely do see a resemblance) are the stars of the movie SuperBad, who Ahtun Re has said happen to be the reincarnation of the Marx brothers. And they say (they – being other past life researchers
that people who had a strong connection to each other in previous lives end up reincarnating together in the next.

Harpo Marx | Michael Cera

Chico Marx | Jonah Hill

Groucho Marx | Christopher Mintz-Plasse

Group shots:

(Please note: I’m not a 100% believer in the Ahtum Re stuff --- but it’s definitely makes for an interesting and fun read if nothing else

Here are a couple of links to Walter Simkev’s site.

www.iisis.net...

and an earlier site I think

On the left side are some more case studies that might not be mentioned on the new site:

www.johnadams.net...

edit on 10-2-2012 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Sorry, but Nic was just playing along for the bit.

Why does EVERYTHING have to be a conspiracy? Who hurt you?

The Nazis hurt 6 million people. Certainly this doesn't indicate that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, but it certainly makes those who discredit all conspiracy theories across the board as a matter of policy, fools. Fools in denial of how truly atrocious the rulers of our world could be without the diligence of people. < / bubble burst >

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join