It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Nicolas Cage finally comes out to talk about his doppelgänger in a civil war era photo.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
After it went massively viral all over the internet, finally Cage decided to address the civil war era photo of his doppelgänger, for auction on eBay some time ago. The photo sparked theories that he's a vampire or an immortal, what obviously was vehemently denied by him, during the Late Show with David Letterman.

Notice how Cage is visibly and blatantly uncomfortable, I would say even p*ssed off, by having to face this subject.

Personally I think the theory of Illuminati bloodline clones most plausible of all. As far as he says ..."I'm not going with the vampire theory", perhaps his subconscious is betraying him and agreeing with the other theories of cloning...
edit on 2/10/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sorry, but Nic was just playing along for the bit.

Why does EVERYTHING have to be a conspiracy? Who hurt you?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You don't have to be a vampire to lack a reflection.
What you need to lack is the light of good vs evil shining from within.

If evil overpowers the good then no reflection.

edit on 10-2-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
At least he didn't mention the Declaration of Independence.

I never really understood the resemblance. There isn't enough specific detail/close ups in the photo for me to make a reasonable conclusion. Maybe a slight resemblance, but their facial shapes are different to me.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Sorry, but Nic was just playing along for the bit.

Why does EVERYTHING have to be a conspiracy? Who hurt you?

Have you considered the idea that this forum is NOT for you??? Try MTV blogs, ESPN, Jersey Shore and stuff like that...

link   
That's hilarious. That resemblance is very very similar though so it does make you wonder.

link   
I don't really believe the theories but it is incredibly weird how similar that guy looks to Nic Cage.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some kind of supernatural explanation.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I thought this was a pretty funny coincidence when the picture first showed up a while back, but I don't know why he'd be acting so..against it. If I was a big name celebrity and someone had pulled up an old photo saying that I must be a vampire or time-traveler, I would find it hilarious and go along with it. At least that way people would think "Oh he's OBVIOUSLY joking and can't possibly be either of those things." But he looks a bit perturbed to have to talk about it.

We know what you are, Nicolas Cage.

Say it.

Vampire.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
He's one of my favorite actors. Freaky flaming ghost rider dude that fights evil--maybe. Vampire doppleganger thing reincarnated from the civil war? Doubt it.

Sometimes fiction is simply better than real life.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I can promise you it is very much for me.

Thanks for the chuckles.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
if you look closely, it looks almost nothing like him. there is a vague similarity, but do people really think it is the same person ?

really ?

the ears alone are a dead give away

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If Nic Cage is immortal than God have mercy on the world and the infinite movies starring him over the next millenia

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

He's clearly had them pinned at somepoint over the course of the last century.

Probably the work of the Illuminati's finest vampire plastic surgeons.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Crooked nose, dumbo ears, and a non-receding hairline....yeah I don't see a similarity.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
He is the one and only Highlander left. One would have to slightly change their looks over the century's as to not draw attention.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This thread receives two flags...
who are these twits flagging nonsense. This is a ridiculous topic...even for ATS...this stuff is for the crackpots aka godlike prod....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Come on, it doesn't look that much like him. If people had seen the photo of that man from the Civil War era without immediate prompts to who he supposedly resembles, then I doubt that too many people would have instantly thought ''he looks like Nicolas Cage''.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
To be shocked that some human looks a bit like another human is, to paraphrase Tim Minchin, to seriously #ing underestimate the number of people who have lived.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
people actually took that seriously, wow people really are gullible. It's called genetics, over our at least 12000 years of society I bet everyone has an exact visual genetic counterpart. This is just photography catching up with that, and being able to show comparisons.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Looks like I can make use of all these pictures that I used for the funny picture thread.

And for the video

Notice how Cage is visibly and blatantly uncomfortable, I would say even p*ssed off, by having to face this subject.

I didn't notice that at all? I thought he looked rather relaxed and looked as if he found the theory as humorous as it is!
edit on 10-2-2012 by Realm52 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join