It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatened by a Ron Paul victory in Maine, GOP (insider spills beans) adds last minute caucuses.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

One Day , maybe even a Day after he Passes on , Ron Paul will be Personally Responseable for Creating a Third Major Political Party that will be an Equal to both the Democratic and Republican Parties . When that Day comes , the Silent Majority in this Country will Finally have a Voice that will Shake the very Foundation of American Politics for years to Come . It's inevitable if you care to read the Signs........

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Understandable that Ron Paul has such a loyal following. I am not sure, however, why Dr. Paul attracts so many NON-Pauls given that about half of them state openly they are only put-off by Paul's following. It is predictable that there are party loyalists who wish to prevent Paul from getting the nomination - he would shake the corrupt foundation the popular political institution is built upon and we would see it crumble.

edit on 11-2-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This is terrible if it happened, but not really very surprising.

The thing that is surprising me the most about this is the way you all are putting the all the blame for this kind of thing on the Republicans, when actions like this are being directed by the wizards hidden behind the curtain.

Plenty of shenanigans are going on behind the scenes on both sides, all being directed by the same people, FOR THEIR PROFIT, and our pain.

It's all just bread and circuses for the little people, but the EVILS are feeling so assured of achieving the outcome that they desire that they are becoming careless, or maybe they just don't feel like they have to try very hard anymore.

They have already gotten more than halfway to their goal because they have succeeded in dividing us so well.

We have to stop blaming one group or another to make ourselves feel better because we are on the "other" side....

We have to start cooperating together to expose this madness and start looking at the character and substance of each candidate rather than the labels they give to themselves, or we apply to them because of what GROUP they belong to, or what the media says.

The time to make a real effort toward making a real change is running out. We have to band together and forget our differences, because except in very few cases, such Ron Paul, and a few other brave lone voices, there is NO DIFFERENCE between the two parties.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by capone1
reply to post by eLPresidente

Oh, good Lord. People we have a responsibility to report this stuff, maturely. Don't email news outlets by yelling things. Don't call them bad names. Because they won't report it. Just send it to them with calm meaning.

Is there audio of this? Or just hearsay? The news won't report it if there is not proof.
edit on 10-2-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

Um, NO. Actually the MSM news, your sheeple news, won't report it because the TPTB won't allow them to. I really wish people like you would just pull your heads out of your butts already and see what's right in front of you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Is there any state with a GOP primary that Paul can be expected to win?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

How many have we heard? Did you just say that like it is supposed to mean something?
How many have been proven false?

Are you gonna bark all day little doggy.. or are you gonna bite?
(just watched reservoir dogs, couldn't be helped)
edit on 11-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this info, Star for you sir.
Maine is a very diverse state. Southern counties will vote for Romney, more moderate/liberal and many former Mass residents. The midcoast and downeast counties will swing closer to Paul, more conservative and independent. Northern Maine counties will vote for Paul, more independent/libertarian. Maine could be the state he wins. Most of the people that will go and vote are going to be older, and from what I see they could vote Romney. There has been a a lot of commercials for Romney on the radio the last week, and Gingrich the week before. I haven't here'd a single add for Paul. He did speak and had a fairly good turnout in the state. If the younger population gets out and votes for Paul, than he will win. He'll be getting my vote today!!

edit on 11-2-2012 by topcat7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
yeah, because if he gets both of maines delegates, he's a shoe in !!! fear and panic ! fear and panic !

wake me up when he wins a primary. that's and indication he can win an election

caucuses are for meme's

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Maybe a Ron Paul supporter who works with election officials should secretly record conversations about thwarting Ron Paul's election bid.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
By the sound of this article.. sounds like even the Romney camp is expecting a Paul win.

This is what a Romney spokesperson said:

"Ron Paul has a strong organization in the state," Williams said, adding that the campaign would be fine with a second- or even third-place finish.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 11-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If the GOP is so bad (it is) then Paul is an idiot for associating himself with them.

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm in a party of crooks and liars. Trust my judgement."

You RP folks talk big about voting your conscious, even though you often think it's pointless. Wouldn't it be nice if Paul was as moral. If these guys are rigging elections, if you believe that, don't support the party or it's candidates. Including Paul.
edit on 11-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong guys...what they're doing is disgusting but it is a good thing.

They are exposing themselves left and right and it just propels people like us to dig deeper into, exposing their cons, learning their rules and using it against them.

Making it more obvious that something is going on. I've said this before, and it is a good thing that they are being caught slipping. Now it all depends on who wants to look more into this matter and expose it even further, or just plain ignore it..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Quick question for you folks....Ron Paul is saying he is going for the delegates, so how many does he have so far?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

It says he only has 8, I don't think that is accurate though. So far I am reading some articles that say he hasn't won any delegates at all. So you can see that something isn't right, flip-flopping NEWS sources?
edit on 11-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

As a Republican candidate for President one has to assume he's in on all the corruption, as he never exposes it. If I thought my party was stealing elections from me, and I was a moral beacon like RP supposedly is, I'd either leave the party as a candidate or expose all the corruption. By just sitting quietly by he seems pretty mxh as corrupt as the rest of them. Kinda like seeing someone bein attacked on the street and looking the other way. Pretty gross behaviour.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thats a cool story, curious if its true or not.

Either way its no big secret that the GOP top dogs are not Ron Paul fans, so I'm not surprised that their scrambling to ensure he doesn't get the Nomination.

Which is stupid on the GOP's part considering Paul has strong ties to the Third largest Political party in America, and can easily pull a good amount of Independent votes.

I hope after this election, that in 2016 that America won't be locked into the two party system anymore. The reason we have it is the Mentality. People are partisan and voting to win, not in who they believe in.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Assume all you want about RP being corrupted. That is only an assumption. I will say that the other 3 are beyond corrupted at this point. They should be ashamed of themselves since they are trying to hide the corruption, and these are people who want to lead this country, sorry I don't want liars running this country. I rather have RP expose the corruption, then have the other 3 stooges pretend that its not going on...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Jesus, Mary and Joseph! What's it going to take America? The camps?

I feel sick.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

As a Republican candidate for President one has to assume he's in on all the corruption, as he never exposes it. If I thought my party was stealing elections from me, and I was a moral beacon like RP supposedly is, I'd either leave the party as a candidate or expose all the corruption. By just sitting quietly by he seems pretty mxh as corrupt as the rest of them. Kinda like seeing someone bein attacked on the street and looking the other way. Pretty gross behaviour.

When it comes to the anti-Paul camp, I have to say...at least there is some logic to OutkastSearcher's posts. YOU, on the other hand, never fail to confound and astound us with your "gems" of nonsensical reasoning.

Good day, Captain.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join