It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream meaning help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hello fellow members of ats, I have need of an explanation of a Lucid dream i had last night i am aware it could mean nothing but i am thinking otherwise.

The dream,
Some riot scene horses trampling people and firebombs me running for cover and getting dragged off etc( not relevant)

I was in a dark room and my head was dunked into water repeatadly, torture and the reflection i saw was that of professor snape from harry potter
and the second dunk was myself.( not relevant)

And on the 3rd dunk i went into another place and saw a newborn baby, it was looking at me and smiling it was being held by a lady. and the whole room was white.

This dream was the most Clear one i have ever had and i practive meditation and listen to isochronics once in a while but this was immensly powerful.

If you have anything helpful to say please do.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

I understand that my description is a little vague but i have set the scene and cant really do it more justice.

You had to be thier

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I know the feeling of having vivid dreams - You know they must be telling you something yet your mind can not quite grasp what it is telling you.
Can you remember what your thoughts / feelings were int he dream.
What kind of things have you been thinking about or situations you have come across recently in your waking state
Quite a dream you had by the way
The images in my mind were that it was reflection of the world we live where such things do occur.
The image of a child with mother was like the soul where one is free from harm
Yet - I think dream interpretation is best understood by the dreamer

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Dreams are always elusive little deals.... we all have them, and only sometimes get to remember them. The nature our consciousness is TRULY mysteriousness, and the more you ask neuroscientists, the more spooked they seem to get on the subject if they are really pressed to be honest.

Here's my theory and argument as to what's going on with Dreams, take or leave it as you wish:

Cosmology is aware of multiple realities and parallel universes. In these // realities, experiences are by definitions similar yet different than ours. If it is true that the electrical pulses of consciousness might exits on quantum levels outside of the brain, then perhaps when the brain lacks outside stimuli during sleep, OTHER stimuli from // universes might sneak into to fill the lack of impressions from this universe

So in short, my theory says that dreams are a collage of REAL impressions of actual events from other worlds, that an "other you" may have actually had! What insights these dreams directly "mean" for your actions in "this world," and how they are remembered/interpreted is always questionable and elusive in my view. I think it's just a screen grab from another world, and that's it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Sure I'll take a stab at it..........

You worry a lot about the End of the World and the baby that you saw in your dream was the new generation coming to take your place perhaps because you don't feel adequate enough to survive it

OR you could just be coming to this site to much hehehehe

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth
Hello fellow members of ats, I have need of an explanation of a Lucid dream i had last night i am aware it could mean nothing but i am thinking otherwise.

The dream,
Some riot scene horses trampling people and firebombs me running for cover and getting dragged off etc( not relevant)

I was in a dark room and my head was dunked into water repeatadly, torture and the reflection i saw was that of professor snape from harry potter

And on the 3rd dunk i went into another place and saw a newborn baby, it was looking at me and smiling it was being held by a lady. and the whole room was white.

This dream was the most Clear one i have ever had and i practive meditation and listen to isochronics once in a while but this was immensly powerful.

1. clearly greece

2. maybe news related, (water boarding etc.)

3. Mary and Jesus?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

True, My thought during the riot was fear and excitement. I actually felt a little like i was laughing. for the 2nd part i cant explain it but i didnt feel any emotions at all. And when i saw the baby i felt extreme happiness.

Tbh i dream alot so i know to check for daily things as they influence our mind etc, but i have had no experiences similar. I havent seen a real baby in over 2 years lol.

Very true it is best understood by the dreamer, maybe tonight will shed someone light as i plan to try and re-visit it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RussHaywood

That was a mouthful of a post, but its not bizarre hehe its on my list of suspects/

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Not knowing you, I haven't a clue what your mind created during a dream state. better question, what do you think of your dream.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think it was Amazing and no less than that will do as for what it means i do not know.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I was in a dark room and my head was dunked into water repeatadly, torture and the reflection i saw was that of professor snape from harry potter and the second dunk was myself.( not relevant)

The horses and riot sound like something you feel is out of control and that something has the potential to harm you.

Water in a dream symbolizes your unconscious and emotional state. That you are being dunked in the water sounds to me like your situation or circumstances are forcing a reaction from your psyche and affecting your emotions.

Generally, seeing any type of teacher means that you're seeking advice or help. Maybe you're looking for advice or help outside first, then looking to yourself (2nd dunk) and the 3rd dunk with the baby signifies a change that you want to make. Babies can either be new beginnings, or they can represent feelings of vulnerability, or both.

So, to sum up, there's something in your life that you feel is out of your control, it's messing with your head and heart, and is potentially harmful. You're seeking answers from yourself and others to resolve it, and it sounds like you want to make a change to something new. So, what's bugging you?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure

I was in a dark room and my head was dunked into water repeatadly, torture and the reflection i saw was that of professor snape from harry potter and the second dunk was myself.( not relevant)

The horses and riot sound like something you feel is out of control and that something has the potential to harm you.

Water in a dream symbolizes your unconscious and emotional state. That you are being dunked in the water sounds to me like your situation or circumstances are forcing a reaction from your psyche and affecting your emotions.

Generally, seeing any type of teacher means that you're seeking advice or help. Maybe you're looking for advice or help outside first, then looking to yourself (2nd dunk) and the 3rd dunk with the baby signifies a change that you want to make. Babies can either be new beginnings, or they can represent feelings of vulnerability, or both.

So, to sum up, there's something in your life that you feel is out of your control, it's messing with your head and heart, and is potentially harmful. You're seeking answers from yourself and others to resolve it, and it sounds like you want to make a change to something new. So, what's bugging you?

huh you've hit the nail on the head it makes sense now i need to think......Thankyou

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have had dreams which showed actual locations and things that only came true days or a few years later.
This showed me that there wa something other at play
When we dream to all intents and purposes we are out of our body
Yet we still exist and can feel see hear etc
I sincerely believe we are in another or one of many realms or dimensions or theatre even - I call soul

edit on 10-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Speaker, I hope that you are able to face and resolve whatever dilemma is before you.

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The dream,

You are not thee only one, that has dreams, such as these. Here goes your interpretation, please, be strong, and bear yourself for the truth of what I am about to reveal to you!

The governments and worldly leaders Martial Status, on the people!
( Martial Law on civilians and the eradication of peace and civil rights! )

I was in a dark room and my head was dunked into water repeatedly, tortured and the reflection that I saw was that of professor snape from harry potter

Severus Snap, is a double minded character, from Harry Potter. Which means, that he is not good nor evil but lukewarm! ( In other words, "Medium Rare!" )

Because you saw him in your reflection on the water, when you where first dunked, this means, that right know you are neither good nor bad, but that you will have to decide your own fate, and choose of what destiny that you desire!

( "This is why, on the second dunk, you saw yourself, looking at your own reflection!" )

Note: being dunked in water, also represents a sign to "WAKE UP!"

The third dunk represents, "DEATH!"
You overcame the trial and that your choice was well and righteous!
The baby that you saw represents, "Your New Body, the body of Christ. A body that lives forever and never perishes nor decays, because the Eternal Lord is with you, forever!"

The lady represents, "The Bride of Christ!"
This woman represents, all the saints who had laid down their lives by renouncing the world! These people will be Martyred in the name of Christ, during the last days, when the governments and worldly leaders, force on the people, their "NEW WORLD of DESTRUCTION and DEATH!"

This dream was the most Clear one i have ever had and i practice meditation and listen to isochronics once in a while, but this was immensely powerful.

I hope and bless you, that this was helpful for you. Pray that all goes will with us, during these last days! "FOR I AM WITH YOU, DECLARES THE LORD!"

edit on 12-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: "ATS ERROR ON ADDING THE HIGHLIGHTED COLOR!"

edit on 12-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: "ATS ERROR ON ADDING THE HIGHLIGHTED COLOR!"

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet

The dream,

You are not thee only one, that has dreams, such as these. Here goes your interpretation, please, be strong, and bear yourself for the truth of what I am about to reveal to you!

The governments and worldly leaders Martial Status, on the people!
( Martial Law on civilians and the eradication of peace and civil rights! )

I was in a dark room and my head was dunked into water repeatedly, tortured and the reflection that I saw was that of professor snape from harry potter

Severus Snap, is a double minded character, from Harry Potter. Which means, that he is not good nor evil but lukewarm! ( In other words, "Medium Rare!" )

Because you saw him in your reflection on the water, when you where first dunked, this means, that right know you are neither good nor bad, but that you will have to decide your own fate, and choose of what destiny that you desire!

( "This is why, on the second dunk, you saw yourself, looking at your own reflection!" )

Note: being dunked in water, also represents a sign to "WAKE UP!"

The third dunk represents, "DEATH!"
You overcame the trial and that your choice was well and righteous!
The baby that you saw represents, "Your New Body, the body of Christ. A body that lives forever and never perishes nor decays, because the Eternal Lord is with you, forever!"

The lady represents, "The Bride of Christ!"
This woman represents, all the saints who had laid down their lives by renouncing the world! These people will be Martyred in the name of Christ, during the last days, when the governments and worldly leaders, force on the people, their "NEW WORLD of DESTRUCTION and DEATH!"

This dream was the most Clear one i have ever had and i practice meditation and listen to isochronics once in a while, but this was immensely powerful.

I hope and bless you, that this was helpful for you. Pray that all goes will with us, during these last days! "FOR I AM WITH YOU, DECLARES THE LORD!"

Wow, i dont know what to say So i'm going to die soon.

Well i have never feared death and i'm only 20 i believe when its my time to go then it shall be but i also believe that i will die a worthy death. maybe helping someone or for a cause but i guess thats just down to the human condition and wanting to have meaning in things.

Thankyou for your comment i will be putting some serious thought into this, I am currently beginning to write up letters to people i care about so that after i die they can have something.

I'll drop back in the future if i havent well you know how it goes, farewell for now.

new topics

top topics

join