It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bomb of Fear: If It Doesn't Kill the Enemy, it Makes the Enemy Surrender.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The sensor fused cluster bomb is so devestating and demoralizing that it has been reported that those who survive the initial attack, drop their weapons to surrender like the wimpering dogs they are.

One of these babies separates into exploding modules that will wipe out an entire tank column, supply trucks, ground troops and every desert lizard withint a sixtten football field square area. The sensor fused bomb is saturation bombing taken to the level of X-treme sports.

We are developing really cool weapons that will make entire armies freeze up in absolute fear.

Fear is good, when used properly.

The Power of Fear
The sensor fuzed weapon is a smart bomb that splits into dozens of tiny but lethal airborne tank busters, capable of reducing a tank column to mere shrapnel.

Future Weapons: Sensor Fuzed Weapon
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tonycliffs

Cluster bombs are totally abhorrent and shameful weapons. How anyone can defend or justify their use is beyond me.

Most nations have agreed not to use or manufacture them anymore, like landmines, recognising them for the truly horrendous things they are.

I do not and will not ever support the use of cluster bombs.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sure, the technology is cool. I'll give you that.

What's not cool is labeling someone as a "whimpering dog" or the promotion of using fear as a weapon. That's what's wrong with this world today...people like you.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Jeeze,Youre brave.
I can see your very proud of this "Weapon of Mass Destruction". It should take out a few women and children quite
nicely.

Go "Team America". Go the land of "Freedom , Liberty and the Rule of Law"

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry...are you PROUD of the ability to wipe out entire cities?

Are you GLOATING over the fact that the most intelligent species on earth resorts to obliterating its enemies instead of trying to get along?

...no, this is not something to be proud of. This is repugnant.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Have to agree with previous posts. The use of cluster bombs is abhorrent. I'd bet you be one of those 'wimpering dogs' too if one of those was dropped on top of you.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Say what you want, but its technology like this that keeps America strong.....
America has the most advanced weapons of mass destruction in the entire world history.
Now all we have to do is to show the world we have the will, and can use them anytime anywhere.....
Then theyll bow down and worship the very soldiers that are enslaving them......
Its pretty much all or nothing now America.......its either the fourth reich or total oblivion, and the elites will emerge from the bunkers in a few years and start all over again.........Building the fifth reich.....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
the use of such weapon can only prove war is futile, if you do chose war, you will not win, but be willing to surrender , this is why i am for such weapons quick end to brutality, and yes better them than us do you not think or are you for them?
edit on 10-2-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
America has the most advanced weapons of mass destruction in the entire world history.
Now all we have to do is to show the world we have the will, and can use them anytime anywhere.....
Then theyll bow down and worship the very soldiers that are enslaving them......
Its pretty much all or nothing now America.......its either the fourth reich or total oblivion, and the elites will emerge from the bunkers in a few years and start all over again.........Building the fifth reich.....

Thank you.

And thank our troops for having the ability to take out a terorist before a terrorist takes out one of our cities wih a nuclear or biological weapon of mass destruction.

Yes, I'm proud of America's ability to handle our enemies.

If the mass destruction happens in your city, in your neighborhood, then you'll be saying, "Why didn't we take them out over there, before they got over here."

Utopian Philosophy: Something people dabble in during times of relative peace in between moments of catastrophic attack.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

that was the plan " take them out over there and keep them there." The problem is they are here, It would be nice to know who they really are ,but then the ACLU and others would scream bloody hell. So the FBI TSA and DHS all have their little list.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

that was the plan " take them out over there and keep them there." The problem is they are here, It would be nice to know who they really are ,but then the ACLU and others would scream bloody hell. So the FBI TSA and DHS all have their little list.

No doubt they are here.

And possibly one of the aspects that's stopping them (so far) from another big scale terrorist attack is the absolute fear they have of American unleashing complete and utter devestation on their homelands.

Like the article said, those who are not killed by this cluster bomb are so terrified they throw down their weapons to surrender.

A lot of their lives are saved through fear.

Fear is good that way.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

ill be upfront the post im quoting is the only one in this thread belonging to you that i have not read in full. that said, you seem very acquainted with fear. suggesting that harmony or peace is something between catastrophic attack and your 'attack-them-before-they-bomb-our-families-and-cities' attitude is one that reeks of the very same fear you so badly wish to instill in your "enemies."

it seems to me that the most fearful and picked on of the children in the playground are the ones most likely to grow up to try to use fear and terror as a weapon. when a force overcomes you and takes over your life in such a powerful way, you tend to admire, respect, and envy that power it has over you. you regard it as essential to free yourself from its influence. to someone who is capable of seeing their own darkness/weakness in other people i say this; you are a very sad, scared little man. accept or deny that as you wish. i put this claim out for all other readers to verify. also, do not assume by the nature of my post that i think myself any less better or fearful. I just admit my fear and try to contain it rather than spread it.
edit on 10-2-2012 by HumbleHelper because: trying to improve quality of post

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonycliffs

Originally posted by stirling

Thank you.

And thank our troops for having the ability to take out a terorist before a terrorist takes out one of our cities wih a nuclear or biological weapon of mass destruction.

Yes, I'm proud of America's ability to handle our enemies.

If the mass destruction happens in your city, in your neighborhood, then you'll be saying, "Why didn't we take them out over there, before they got over here."

Utopian Philosophy: Something people dabble in during times of relative peace in between moments of catastrophic attack.

Maybe the terrorists are not really the one you might think they are. Try looking at the other side of the medal, and maybe you will find a couple of these criminals within your country in its high sphere.

I am not acusing but simply saying you should look at the other side of the medal. It is like saying nazis killed millions, nazis are germans, so germans are all nazis! It does not make sense.

It is true although politicians use fear to control, and fear is not that bad in the way it makes an individual stronger mentally, but the abuse of it leads to catastophies, history is a good example.

To be honest, try seeing the goods an the bads of it, not only one side. It would allow you to take a clearer opinion.

Some people seemed negative to your first post, but truly, the way you said it is expressing (without saying you mean to do it) how great it is to have a potential to kill the many. I am sure you did not mean it, but it sounded like it. No shame nor blame, just saying for you to understand.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Sounds like this bomb not only scares the beegessus out of terrorists, it scares the beegessus out of liberals, too.

Far as I know, because you are a liberal doesn't mean you have to surrender. Unless you do something treasonous. Which I doubt you will do. You just don't like war, and you just don't like efficient weapon's systems.

This is really not a problem for you. We have an all volunteer military, and it's getting more difficult to be accepted into the military. They do the fighting. They take the risks.

Myself and a multitude of millions of others have had since 9-11 to reflect upon who is whom and what is what. That's almost a dozen years we've looked at ;the other side of the medal, as you put it.

I'm confident by this time we've all put aside our doubts as to what our military is doing for us and our country.

And you got to admit, if you watched the video of the bomb in action, it is one helluva piece of technology that goes boom big time. I'm glad it's our technology and not theirs. I much rather see their side get shreded than our men and women in uniform.

I sleep good at night knowing what is right for America. But, thanks for asking.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

And one more point....do politicians make mistakes?

Boy, do they ever. A good many of them should be made to work as tackling dummies for the New York Giants next season, for some of the stupid things they've done.

For example, let's go back to the Russian invasion of Afghanistan (also called Russia's Vietnam). We armed the Mujahadeen to the extent of defeating the Russians in Afghanistan, which eventually led to the economic collapse of the Soviet government.

But our politicians did not follow up on keeping the Mujahadeen and the Kurds as our allies.

And therein lies the stupidity of our politicians.

Still, stupid politicians withstanding, that did not give terorists the right to attach the USS Cole, the Marine barracks in Lebanon or the WTC...just to name a few stupid things terrorists did.

In the end analysis, the terrorists are stupider than our politicians.

They should all be made to work together as tackling dummies. Let every team in the NFL have a week of using their services during pre-season, next year..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
jesus

there are some idiots about.

you are brainwashed.

and who are they going to use these bombs on?

terrorists?

or the multitude of innocent people that have died in Afghanistan and Iraq?

and your troops?

are there the ones that are posing with SS flags?

yeah good one. go team america.

I'm confident by this time we've all put aside our doubts as to what our military is doing for us and our country.

Yeah, I'm confident too. stealing the oil from other counties that are not as armed as us,
edit on 10-2-2012 by thegoatboy because: repost

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Reading through this thread, and others like it, I've come to a conclusion that's going to get me flamed from all sides. Give me a minute to get into my fireproof suit? Thank you.

Both groups of extremists in threads like this make me ill.
The people who can look at weapons and just see the 'cool' parts should try talking to soldiers who have been on the receiving end of some of that 'cool' hardware. War isn't 'cool', and war isn't a spectator sport (or at least it shouldn't be). It's a brutal, nasty, uncivilized pastime that tends to bring out some of the best in humanity (courage, honor, and devotion to duty) right alongside some of the worst (cruelty, fanaticism, and hatred). General Sherman was all too correct when he said that war is hell, and it seems that nobody on Earth wants peace more than the veterans of war.

That said, anyone who thinks that it's immoral to fight, and always wrong to wage war, and thinks that all we have to do is give peace a chance is suffering a disconnect from reality. Conflict is part of what we are...back in the days of Adam and Eve, there were four people on Earth, and one of them killed his brother. What does that say about us? We can pray for peace, we can chant and channel positive energy, and we can protest until the heat death of the universe, and there will still be wars. Even getting rid of humanity won't change that...every species on Earth competes with its neighbors and rivals.

So...war is terrible, but we're stuck with it. Given those two seemingly conflicting truths, what's the best course of action? The ancient Romans (as usual) had the best idea. Si vis pacem, para bellum. The very best way to guarantee peace is to make certain that any potential enemies know beyond any rational doubt that an attempt to harm you (in the personal or the national sense) will result in immediate and apocalyptic retaliation. Think about it...how many times has Chuck Norris been mugged? *cricket*cricket*cricket*.

That same idea drives the continued development of weapons. It's a bit of an irony that the weapons are only dangerous under two conditions: 1) A potential opponent is irrational, in which case, nothing would prevent harm to all parties involved in any case, and 2) A potential opponent doesn't believe that you have the willpower to actually use the weapons you have available.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
A bit of advice: the ketamine laced marijuana you liberals are smoking causes paranoia.

Get out. Get some exercise. Pump some iron. Take a drive across America. See what there is great to be had.

Let the men do the fighting. Quit worrying so much about things you have no control over.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by tonycliffs

why do you deem it fit to glorify such wepons. would you still think them cool if they where used to blow the people you love into dust. would you still think st cool when it was you whimpering with fear

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Reply to post by tonycliffs

why do you deem it fit to glorify such wepons. would you still think them cool if they where used to blow the people you love into dust. would you still think st cool when it was you whimpering with fear

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

But they don't have these weapons.

We do.

Relax.....it's out of your control. You really have nothing to say in the matter.

Let the men do the fighting.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join