It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whoa :o Is there any truth to this...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle...
I meditate on a daily basis, and that alows me to have a grounded view on reality, as it is suposed to do.

If you meditated "correctly", I would suggest that your grounded views of your reality would be less grounded. I am prone to believe that when you do the act of meditation, you are mostly relaxing your body. You give the impression of a person who is indeed grounded and non spiritual, just an observation.

I agree...

Meditation is supposed to relax your body and mind so that your spirit can live free of the material world.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
Ok – it’s time for history.

A long time ago it was decided that in order to maintain more control on the population, specifically the pagan religions, that certain holidays and celebrations would have to be incorporated into Christianity – this was done to make it more acceptable to those who weren’t ready to convert. Jesus’s actual birthday is not on December 25th, but is celebrated on this date because that was a date of an original pagan holiday.

The Jews did believe that Christ was who he said he was – However the Jewish priests had him killed because Christ was preaching a message that said the priests had no power at all, and they didn’t like this.

Even after the Romans tortured Jesus Christ to near death, which still wasn’t enough for the priests – they wanted him dead because of the message he spread. They were insulted. They wanted revenge.

Many Jews today view Christ as a prophet – and someone to be respected. You see, many believe he had a good message and was a man of God, just not God.

I agree with you completely on these points.

You say the people at the top of the pyramid aren’t Christians – again how do you know this? Do you say this because that’s what someone told you – or do you have proof on this?

In my personal opinion – if those at the top truly wanted world domination, really wanted us to be under control, and had so many resources we couldn’t comprehend – then we would already be slaves to them.

Lets look at 3 of the top players in this pyramid... Government, Religion, Finance

Our governments don't represent the people... anywhere! They are just policy makers for the militay industry, the finanace sector and mega corporations. just 5 or 6 media conglomerates own 95%+ of the American media. We are slaves to this system from birth. Why is the most important contract you will ever agree to in life is the Social Security system?

Our religions all preach a loving god, but persist in killing in his name. They got together in 325AD at the Council of Nicaea and joined up with the Government to share control of the people. They make zealots out of us... They ignore blatant disregard for human life by allowing child assault/molestation, sexist degredation torwards women and homosexuals despite being whores themself

The finances of the world have been based on an American standard for quite some time... Since the early 20th century, the finance sector has had a firm grasp in controling the American economy. History shows that all major depressions were hastened by a select group of the wealthy. The house of Windsor, and the Rothschilds, were old money long before this, and have a part in the enslavement. Americans are subjects of the British Crown and don't even know it. We pay for fake money all our lives via interest and tax debt.

To me, these are all signs that they are evil at heart and that my enlightenment will contradict everything they have to say about life, history, and where we all fit in with the Universe.

All it would take is a virus. All it would take is for them to freeze our economy and watch us fight each other in order to survive.

Mankind is only a missed meal away from anarchy and animalistic regression.

I feel I have made my point with all of this, and I since I am upsetting you, which is something I don’t want to do.

I only wanted to warn of the importance of not trusting 100% what you see in a video – especially a cartoon

They have plenty of viruses to keep our numbers down. This is why the wealthier countries have a higher sickness rate per capita than the poorer ones. HIV/AIDS was intentionally released targeting specific groups of people, less productive people in their eyes. There are cures for all kinds of mans ailments, but there is no profit.

Feeding people of the world is a simple problem to tackle... How many mouths would have food with the cost of CERN? The Vatican is one of the richest organization in the world, how many more could they feed? The wealthiest families own the entire global economy. They could feed the world with their resources easily. but they don't want to do that.

When the change comes, regardless of its form, they will be bunkered in, in deep bases throughout the world, with their seed vaults safe. They'll let us experience the anarchy of the new world, and hopefully they will not reimerge anytime soon. Its up to the survivors up top to make things better for themselves, that way when the scum returns, we'll be ready for them.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

"It is not healthy for people to take videos like this and want them to be true so badly that they will just say, "screw it - I'll beleive in this because it sounds possible." "

Alot of what was said in this video I already knew/ heard of. When you here things, you have to rely on your own intuition. If thats your gut telling you that the whole new age movement is false, thats fine. But you must understand that you are on ATS for a reason. You made an account and you participate in the sharing of knowledge. Dont shut things out. explore them. seek knowledge and you will find what you want. stop focusing on outlandish ideas in the video and start small. That being said, alot of this information has been gatherd and shared over many years. Channeled, or seen from OBE's. Take it with a grain of salt. But understand how the brain works. and conscientiousness

I also have spent years learning the information within this series. I find he puts the presentaion together well, although I did watch it in the 15 parts, and not as one continuous clip.

The new age movement isn't even all that new these days, its coming up on almost 100 years now I believe...
I've said it before and I'll say it again... You need to lose your mind as part of the awakening process. This allows your heart and intuition to guide you in ways that your mind would restrict.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Yea the new age movement is old.

You said live without your mind? I understand what you mean..thats how I meditate. Just stop thinking and enter a void. I believe you must use your mind. Use it like a tool to acomplish what you want. Last night I communicated with my friends dog telepathically. He was in another room. I pictured him coming to my leg. I focused and he ran out of one of the rooms to me. he sat next to me and just stayed seated for a few minutes. I did that twice last night. If you understand how to use your mind I think that is key to co creating this reality.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... - This is what I mean by using your mind power

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati
www.abovetopsecret.com... - This is what I mean by using your mind power

www.abovetopsecret.com...

more examples of people defying logic with their abilities

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>