It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

whoa :o Is there any truth to this...

page: 1
9
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   




posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

DESCRIPTION:Today we bring you something special! Before you lies the entire collection of the Human History story which was previously spread across 5 episodes of spirit science! This special featured video is brought to you by a man named Andrew Golden, who has compiled all of these videos in 1080p for your viewing pleasure! Get out some popcorn and dim the lights, this is gonna be good!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our history is not what we think! Over the past few thousand years, we have warped our own history. Our versions of the past has been mistranslated, changed, altered, and skewed to fit our understanding of reality, and completely left our many things that we cannot explain. Today, we are going to look at an alternate version of our history, a version that was recorded across many ancient tablets and artifacts throughout time, which have only recently been uncovered. This story may be a little cosmic, it may not even be true, but you will have to decide that for yourself.

Join in the conversation, it's much more fun to talk about than what everyone else is talking about


Based on the work of Drunvalo Melchizidek in the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life.

Made with Love by many, many beautiful people in the credits of the movie. Enjoy everyone! We love you!
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati
 


Long vid. just started watching it, but sounds very interesting so far.

the little avatars are kind of comical and the voice is sped up to fit more info in the document.. tres cool

--

Wow, fascinating vid. ty OP



edit on 10-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod
 


It makes it simpler to listen to. He is going over alot of information. He did a good job, mos tof everything he talks about I have heard of. I love all of his vids personally.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I came across Spirit Science a few days ago. Been hooked on the channel since!

I would hope there is some truth to it. There's so much we just don't know about some of the older civilisations and there's nothing to say they weren't in contact with extra-terrestrials.

What I liked the most is how a lot of the Spirit Science ideologies are VERY similar to those of Bashar and I'm a big fan of him



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I just found spirit science last night! im hooked too. Hie thinks like I do. Alot of what he talks of, I have harbored inside for a while. Its like when I watch and research this, it all makes sense, like I knew the whole time.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati
 


Sorry to rain on your parade, but it is not good form to post a vid without giving at least some background info about it.

Many on ATS, like myself, do not have live streaming and cannot watch vids. ATS requires that you rub some words together and explain a little.

Spirit Science. Sounds very interesting.

Please?



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Believe it or not, Consciousness is the key factor that brings both Science and Religion into each others arms. Consciousness is the understanding that you are more than your physical body, you are a conscious being that is one with everything in reality, and that the experience is the reason for doing anything!

You can have, do, or be, anything you want, and Spirit Science attempts to explain just how that works.

Our history is not what we think! Over the past few thousand years, we have warped our own history. Our versions of the past has been mistranslated, changed, altered, and skewed to fit our understanding of reality, and completely left our many things that we cannot explain. Today, we are going to look at an alternate version of our history, a version that was recorded across many ancient tablets and artifacts throughout time, which have only recently been uncovered. This story may be a little cosmic, it may not even be true, but you will have to decide that for yourself.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I cannot describe my absolute delight in watching video. Here is a version of history that is NOT written to the satisfaction of the victors, but the satisfaction of TRUTH.

If I could give you 10 stars, I would. But I gotta settle for 1 star, and a flag.

Great, marvelous, wonderful thread.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati
 


Sorry to rain on your parade, but it is not good form to post a vid without giving at least some background info about it.

Many on ATS, like myself, do not have live streaming and cannot watch vids. ATS requires that you rub some words together and explain a little.

Spirit Science. Sounds very interesting.

Please?


You expect us to explain an entire hour's worth of constant, fast-paced information?

Sorry, but I don't have that kind of time or energy to devote to such things.

Suffice it to say that this is the unofficial take on ancient history...a simple change in perspective with astonishing implications.

I suggest you find a way to watch the video, because it explains things so much better than we could...
edit on CFridayam000048f48America/Chicago10 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky
 


Done deal.


Today we bring you something special! Before you lies the entire collection of the Human History story which was previously spread across 5 episodes of spirit science! This special featured video is brought to you by a man named Andrew Golden, who has compiled all of these videos in 1080p for your viewing pleasure! Get out some popcorn and dim the lights, this is gonna be good!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our history is not what we think! Over the past few thousand years, we have warped our own history. Our versions of the past has been mistranslated, changed, altered, and skewed to fit our understanding of reality, and completely left our many things that we cannot explain. Today, we are going to look at an alternate version of our history, a version that was recorded across many ancient tablets and artifacts throughout time, which have only recently been uncovered. This story may be a little cosmic, it may not even be true, but you will have to decide that for yourself.

Join in the conversation, it's much more fun to talk about than what everyone else is talking about


Based on the work of Drunvalo Melchizidek in the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life.

Made with Love by many, many beautiful people in the credits of the movie. Enjoy everyone! We love you!



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
That was a very interesting video!



I can vouch for the ley lines that cross the earth, that much I understand to be real. I can also vouch for the general evolution of consciousness, That is what we are seeing now.



Thanks for sharing that!



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This seems an interesting video and i share some agreement with it but I couldn't watch more than 10min as I think it is too fast. I mean literally, it seems sped up and I couldn't cope with it. I would love something like that spoken in a soft voice a little slower so I can let some of the comments sink in. This was just high speed bombardment. Sorry will have to find other sources about this. Thanks for highlighting this though!



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666
 


Here is a tip for you

You can use Youtube Enhancer plugin link

With that you'll be able to download the youtube movie directly to your hard drive

Next download VLC media Player. link

You can use the VLC player and slowdown the playback rate to your liking

cheers



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It was once said that the best lie is one that contains some truth.... This video & the rest of the series is the manifestation of the afore mentioned saying.

How to Determine a Lie

1. Get a pen. Get some paper.
2. Write down certain things from the video passed off as fact: eg. The Naacal Civilization.
3. Go to www.google.com....
4. Do a search for The Naacal Civilization (or any other note).
5. Discover that there is no factual evidence on The Naacal Civilization - however there is proven fake evdence.

The new age movement is nothing more than a feel good rehashing of the hippy movement. Much of the information gained regarding new age ideas are derived from total Bull $hit: People's feelings, channeled information - AKA The Imagination.

People use your brains. Do critical thinking and research - and you will come to see that much of the world's wonder and awe is spawned in the mind of delusional people, who happen to be charasmatic enough to swade people from their own sanity.

Please - for your own minds and grounding in reality - research. Don't just take a youtube video as valid information.
edit on 10-2-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle
 


While I agree with you to a point, you must also consider the fact that some factions are actively trying to suppress certain information regarding the power of the human mind, etc. The fact the Defense Intelligence Agency ran a Remote Viewing program for over twenty years, which the CIA then abruptly "shut down" when Congress asked for info on it is evidence enough for me to realize that things aren't as they seem and that we aren't being told the whole story.

So to write this off because you can find more "fake" information than "real" information about some of the content on google seems like pretty ignorant logic to me. Be open to all possibilities, from the extreme of everything being exactly as it seems to the extreme of our entire existence being part of "the matrix", and all possibilities in between. For all we know, we don't even have the knowledge to tell the difference.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle
 


"The new age movement is nothing more than a feel good rehashing of the hippy movement"
Jesus had this to say about the New Age [movement]

Luke 22:10 - He replied, "As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him to the house that he enters,

That man is Aquarius. Aquarius is the new age we are transitioning into now. Its that simple. Now the conscience shifts that are taking place directly relate to whats happening in the heavens.

Have you heard of Christ conscience?
What will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the AGE? (Matt. 24:3)
We are at the end of this age. Is it possible that Christ's "second coming" will be in the form of conscience. A mass conscious shift towards Christ conscience? possibly.

Bottom line. This # is real.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati
reply to post by MentorsRiddle
 


"The new age movement is nothing more than a feel good rehashing of the hippy movement"
Jesus had this to say about the New Age [movement]

Luke 22:10 - He replied, "As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him to the house that he enters,

That man is Aquarius. Aquarius is the new age we are transitioning into now. Its that simple. Now the conscience shifts that are taking place directly relate to whats happening in the heavens.

Have you heard of Christ conscience?
What will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the AGE? (Matt. 24:3)
We are at the end of this age. Is it possible that Christ's "second coming" will be in the form of conscience. A mass conscious shift towards Christ conscience? possibly.

Bottom line. This # is real.



You quote the book of Luke as a reference to the new age.... This is a complete stripping of the meaning in the Bible. This was not an age, but an actual house they went to for the passover....

To say "Oh, this is obvioulsy a reference to an celestial age," is adding to the words of the bible, which the Bible expressley said do not do. This is reaching for deeper meaning where none exists. You delude yourself by beleiving in this mumbo jumbo.

The Christ Conciousness is also a trend started by the new age movement, which has absolutly no basis in the Holy Bible. This is a made up concept, and is No Where to be found in the Bible. I challange you to find the words "Christ Conciousness" in the Bible. You will not find one reference in all the books.

Why? Because it is a made up pile of dung.

Do not joke yourself. These concepts are a fairy tale. Gibberish. I would be more inclined to beleive in fairies and unicorns before I would beleive in these concepts which have no proof! None.

If you can find proof - bring it forward, and I will answer in kind. Because debate as you will - you will not be able to find facts and proof, which has not been derived from the mind of a delusional person.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UdonNiedtuno
reply to post by MentorsRiddle
 


While I agree with you to a point, you must also consider the fact that some factions are actively trying to suppress certain information regarding the power of the human mind, etc. The fact the Defense Intelligence Agency ran a Remote Viewing program for over twenty years, which the CIA then abruptly "shut down" when Congress asked for info on it is evidence enough for me to realize that things aren't as they seem and that we aren't being told the whole story.

So to write this off because you can find more "fake" information than "real" information about some of the content on google seems like pretty ignorant logic to me. Be open to all possibilities, from the extreme of everything being exactly as it seems to the extreme of our entire existence being part of "the matrix", and all possibilities in between. For all we know, we don't even have the knowledge to tell the difference.


I have no doubt. None. There are factions trying to hid information about our potential.

However, how do you decide what is real and what is not?

The only way is to have proof. Something tangable. Something other than delusion.

It is not healthy for people to take videos like this and want them to be true so badly that they will just say, "screw it - I'll beleive in this because it sounds possible."


edit on 10-2-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle
 


WOW. I thought you were more awake. You obviously are not, but dont worry, you'll get there. You should meditate for starters. I was contemplating an answer to your bashing of the NAM (new age movement just trying to be lazy and failed) Are you a christian? Its funny the Bible is rel constricting, as well as contradicting. Its actually ironic how someone who is defending the bible has an issue with "proof" Whats your proof Jesus even existed? Or do you just simply believe? Well believe it or not, even if you dont believe in it, it is working. Right now you are engaging a erson who is on a spiritual journey. I myself am trying to figure out why I am here. I have concluded that it is to help others on the journey. To assist others in waking up and ascending. You are participating right now by debating me. You are helping yourself in you ascension. Your are helping me fulfill my purpose here. And you are helping the collective conscience of this world by allowing yourself to open up to a new way of thought. Just imagine if ore people started thinking like this. It would be a domino effect and the whole world would # into a new thought process. If everybody meditated and cleared their mind. If everyone acted out of love We would all be better off.

Now, The bible is fake, false, not real, loony, wake up!
that will be the first part of your awakining. Open up your mind to other things...



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati
reply to post by MentorsRiddle
 


WOW. I thought you were more awake. You obviously are not, but dont worry, you'll get there. You should meditate for starters. I was contemplating an answer to your bashing of the NAM (new age movement just trying to be lazy and failed) Are you a christian? Its funny the Bible is rel constricting, as well as contradicting. Its actually ironic how someone who is defending the bible has an issue with "proof" Whats your proof Jesus even existed? Or do you just simply believe? Well believe it or not, even if you dont believe in it, it is working. Right now you are engaging a erson who is on a spiritual journey. I myself am trying to figure out why I am here. I have concluded that it is to help others on the journey. To assist others in waking up and ascending. You are participating right now by debating me. You are helping yourself in you ascension. Your are helping me fulfill my purpose here. And you are helping the collective conscience of this world by allowing yourself to open up to a new way of thought. Just imagine if ore people started thinking like this. It would be a domino effect and the whole world would # into a new thought process. If everybody meditated and cleared their mind. If everyone acted out of love We would all be better off.

Now, The bible is fake, false, not real, loony, wake up!
that will be the first part of your awakining. Open up your mind to other things...


You tell me to wake up - yet you are not concious of what I am even trying to say.

You try to use the bible to support your ideas - I was simply showing that you took a random passage and twisted it to conform to your way of thinking. Again - taking a partial truth (the passage from the bible) and a non truth: your imagination - combining them together and trying to pass them off as truth or wisdom, when it is not.

I meditate on a daily basis, and that alows me to have a grounded view on reality, as it is suposed to do.

I do agree with you that if we all acted out of love we would be better off.







 
9
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join