It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whoa :o Is there any truth to this...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

"It is not healthy for people to take videos like this and want them to be true so badly that they will just say, "screw it - I'll beleive in this because it sounds possible." "

Alot of what was said in this video I already knew/ heard of. When you here things, you have to rely on your own intuition. If thats your gut telling you that the whole new age movement is false, thats fine. But you must understand that you are on ATS for a reason. You made an account and you participate in the sharing of knowledge. Dont shut things out. explore them. seek knowledge and you will find what you want. stop focusing on outlandish ideas in the video and start small. That being said, alot of this information has been gatherd and shared over many years. Channeled, or seen from OBE's. Take it with a grain of salt. But understand how the brain works. and conscientiousness

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle...
I meditate on a daily basis, and that alows me to have a grounded view on reality, as it is suposed to do.

If you meditated "correctly", I would suggest that your grounded views of your reality would be less grounded. I am prone to believe that when you do the act of meditation, you are mostly relaxing your body. You give the impression of a person who is indeed grounded and non spiritual, just an observation. You also sound fearful that your believes are challenged and that all YOUR reality is in question.

but to each their own reality. Reality bashing serves no purpose but to perpetuate degeneration of a society.

btw, the bible... stories...can't really use that as a fact book. it's been translated too many times from source to present to make any factual representation of what was, what is, and what is to be.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati

"It is not healthy for people to take videos like this and want them to be true so badly that they will just say, "screw it - I'll beleive in this because it sounds possible." "

Alot of what was said in this video I already knew/ heard of. When you here things, you have to rely on your own intuition. If thats your gut telling you that the whole new age movement is false, thats fine. But you must understand that you are on ATS for a reason. You made an account and you participate in the sharing of knowledge. Dont shut things out. explore them. seek knowledge and you will find what you want. stop focusing on outlandish ideas in the video and start small. That being said, alot of this information has been gatherd and shared over many years. Channeled, or seen from OBE's. Take it with a grain of salt. But understand how the brain works. and conscientiousness

I am not trying to shut things out. I am being real.

I am here on ATS because there are many oprotunities to learn interesting things, and new ways of thinking - but I only consider them when they have evidence to back them up.

You say you have to rely on intuition to help you determine if something is real or not. While your intuition may tell you something feels right, that doesn't mean it is. I thought the tooth fairy, and Santa Clause was real when I was younger. I felt it in my gut that they were real. But I think we all know the truth to this.

Intuition is nice, but can not be used as a sole means of gathering information - nor should it be relied on for intelligent decision making.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

"btw, the bible... stories...can't really use that as a fact book. it's been translated too many times from source to present to make any factual representation of what was, what is, and what is to be. "

Im not using the bible as a credible source. Just pointing out that It is basically an astrological time table. In that timetable, Jesus speaks about the coming age of Aquarius. Weather its real or not, somebody thought it important to hide a very real event in a very fiction-if-taken-literally book. Just like the NWO subliminally puts things in your face, the authors of the bible put that in our face. Not subliminally though, for the people who understand, its clear.

-peaceLOVEharmony

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'm behind you 100%

body'n soul dude

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Glargod

"btw, the bible... stories...can't really use that as a fact book. it's been translated too many times from source to present to make any factual representation of what was, what is, and what is to be. "

Im not using the bible as a credible source. Just pointing out that It is basically an astrological time table. In that timetable, Jesus speaks about the coming age of Aquarius. Weather its real or not, somebody thought it important to hide a very real event in a very fiction-if-taken-literally book. Just like the NWO subliminally puts things in your face, the authors of the bible put that in our face. Not subliminally though, for the people who understand, its clear.

-peaceLOVEharmony

That's what I'm trying to debate with you. You say it is an astrological time table, but this is simply guess work. There was one passage from the bible that happened to appear similar to something else.... Just because it seems similar doesn't ment that's what it was talking about.

How do you know someone decided to "hide" a very real event in a "very fiction-if-taken-literally book"?

Look at the patterns of thought you are coveying here - they are delusional patterns. Forming links between knowledge and writing where none exists. That is the sign of a delusion, my friend.

You say you are here to help others, but I tell you that I am here to help you.

Take a step back from all of this. Stop searching for meaning in things, when there is none to be had.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle...
I meditate on a daily basis, and that alows me to have a grounded view on reality, as it is suposed to do.

If you meditated "correctly", I would suggest that your grounded views of your reality would be less grounded. I am prone to believe that when you do the act of meditation, you are mostly relaxing your body. You give the impression of a person who is indeed grounded and non spiritual, just an observation. You also sound fearful that your believes are challenged and that all YOUR reality is in question.

but to each their own reality. Reality bashing serves no purpose but to perpetuate degeneration of a society.

btw, the bible... stories...can't really use that as a fact book. it's been translated too many times from source to present to make any factual representation of what was, what is, and what is to be.

What is the correct way to meditate then, humm? I would guess that no one has the one sure way.

I am a very spiritual person, but I don't beleive God hides himself in obscure ways and hides his light under a bush. He holds his light atop a mountain for all to see.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Your right. You are here to help me. were here to help each other.
How do you look at the bible?
I see it as not to be taken literally. But thats the key, isnt it?
Just how should the bible be received?

You can take it literal, or you cannot.
If you take it literal, stop and think. Think about how the bible has been used to control people for thousands of years... You dont gain control of other through truth. You gain it by fear. fear and twisting the truth. I would venture to say that from the beginning, the bible it has been used to screw people over and leave them debating like you and I.

"forming links between..."
Christmas, Easter. - At the Summer Solstice, we experience the longest day and the shortest night of the solar year. From that time of the year till the Winter Solstice in December, every day is shorter than the day before, and every night is sequentially longer. In fact, during the Winter Solstice, we experience the longest night, and the shortest day of the year. At both Equinoxes, the night and day are of equal length.

that is why we celebrate events in the bible. that is very real. Is it real because Jesus actually related to these astrological events? no because the rulers knew better.
Christianity replaced all the pagan religions way back when. That is why they are incorperated in the bible. Im not making this stuff up. In fact Jesus is a plagarised version of Egypts diety Horus. Proof of this is the black madonna.
So what we have here, in all actuality, is a book for plagarised astrological tales that was given to people in authority to abuse for 1000+ years. I mean, I remember in school learning of how the catholic church gave out tickets to redeem people from their sin. For a price of coarse. Knowledge trumps all. Just by knowing history and seeing the big picture, you can "see the big picture" if you will. Constantine used the bible to convert pagans to the new religion. Thats why the church has so much pagan symbolism. Thats why the vatican has a sun wheel

because the whole christian religion was plagarised to give people what they needed at that time. We dont need the bible or the religion anymore...because of the shift in conscientiousness..and all that jazz we were disusing before.
So, as you can see. People have been using the bible for whatever their agenda calls for. Its been whored around..it could even be called a whore
the whore of babylon?
*gasp* - now that is "forming links between knowledge and writing where none exists"

Al you need to do is go back to Khem. Why do you think the illuminati use Egyptian symboles...?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I beleive that the Holy Bible, and other sources of religious dogma has been used, and is being used to control people. I beleive that where there is an oprotunity for someone to control another person, someone will jump at the chance to tighten their grip on another's life.

How do I view the Bible? That is a tough answer for me - especially since my previous posts have been about proof, and seeking proof to give credibility to an idea.

I think the Bible has truth in it. I beleive there have been some things that have been changed.

I AM a Christian, and believe that Jesus Christ is the one true son of God.

Do I have proof for this? No.

Do I have 100% knowledge of this? No.

Have I ever seen anything or experienced anything that would lead me to beleive in God outside of the Bible? YES!

I have seen things that are not explainable by our scientific standards. Things that I have no proof on - yet HAVE seen. I know that there is a spiritual side to humanity.

However my main point of this debate is that this video, while entertaining, has a lot of potential to deceive someone and trick them. It is deceptive.

As for Christ being dead for three days, and rising again from the grave being symbolic of the sun dipping to its lowest point and then rising again on the third day.... This is just uneducated comparison.

The reason it was important for Christ to remain dead for three days, was because the Jews beleived that a person could still contain life for three days after death - and therefore if Christ would have risen before then, it would have been considered a possibility in their mind that he never died to begin with. He rose on the third day, because that was the customary time given by the Jews for the true death.

That is the meaning of the three days of death, not the equinox, or the rise and fall of the sun in our sky.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
An uneducated comparison?????

we celebrate Jesus' birthday on that date! thats why there is the comparison.
As far as what the Jews believed about death, I have know clue. I can tell you that the Jews persecuted Jesus. I can tell you that Jesus was a Jew, and that Jews dont even believe Jesus was who he said he was! The Jews' Jesus is YOUR antichrist.

As far as your religous beliefs, to each his own. But, did you see that picture of Isis I posted? How can you not even wonder where that came from.

I see it like this. Aside from my knowledge. If the ruling elite gave you religion, then why dont they believe in that religion!? If the gave you Jesus, why do they worship "Satan" why do they use Egyptian symbols like the pyramid? The eye of Horus? I mean, they shove it in your face. Look at the logo for chrysler, Dodge, Ashton Martin, Acura, Toyota, AOL.. i could go on for ages. new ages
lol
But there has to be a reason as to why in the world the people at the top of the pyramid arent christians.. Or why the bible is so contradicting...

The answer is the people at the top of the pyramid are all Jews(ok not all jews)! they got there by taking advantage of the bible justified by their bible. the "Talmud".

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

An uneducated comparison?????

we celebrate Jesus' birthday on that date! thats why there is the comparison.
As far as what the Jews believed about death, I have know clue. I can tell you that the Jews persecuted Jesus. I can tell you that Jesus was a Jew, and that Jews dont even believe Jesus was who he said he was! The Jews' Jesus is YOUR antichrist.

As far as your religous beliefs, to each his own. But, did you see that picture of Isis I posted? How can you not even wonder where that came from.

I see it like this. Aside from my knowledge. If the ruling elite gave you religion, then why dont they believe in that religion!? If the gave you Jesus, why do they worship "Satan" why do they use Egyptian symbols like the pyramid? The eye of Horus? I mean, they shove it in your face. Look at the logo for chrysler, Dodge, Ashton Martin, Acura, Toyota, AOL.. i could go on for ages. new ages
lol
But there has to be a reason as to why in the world the people at the top of the pyramid arent christians.. Or why the bible is so contradicting...

The answer is the people at the top of the pyramid are all Jews(ok not all jews)! they got there by taking advantage of the bible justified by their bible. the "Talmud".

Ok – it’s time for history.

A long time ago it was decided that in order to maintain more control on the population, specifically the pagan religions, that certain holidays and celebrations would have to be incorporated into Christianity – this was done to make it more acceptable to those who weren’t ready to convert. Jesus’s actual birthday is not on December 25th, but is celebrated on this date because that was a date of an original pagan holiday.

The Jews did believe that Christ was who he said he was – However the Jewish priests had him killed because Christ was preaching a message that said the priests had no power at all, and they didn’t like this.

Even after the Romans tortured Jesus Christ to near death, which still wasn’t enough for the priests – they wanted him dead because of the message he spread. They were insulted. They wanted revenge.

Many Jews today view Christ as a prophet – and someone to be respected. You see, many believe he had a good message and was a man of God, just not God.

You say the people at the top of the pyramid aren’t Christians – again how do you know this? Do you say this because that’s what someone told you – or do you have proof on this?

In my personal opinion – if those at the top truly wanted world domination, really wanted us to be under control, and had so many resources we couldn’t comprehend – then we would already be slaves to them.

All it would take is a virus. All it would take is for them to freeze our economy and watch us fight each other in order to survive.

Mankind is only a missed meal away from anarchy and animalistic regression.

I feel I have made my point with all of this, and I since I am upsetting you, which is something I don’t want to do.

I only wanted to warn of the importance of not trusting 100% what you see in a video – especially a cartoon.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I here you, Im not upset.
"especially not a cartoon"? surely you understand thats its the message...

"then we would already be slaves to them. " Glad you said that. We are slaves to them. Cant you see. Every time we "stimulate the economy" We are helping the business that is America. Everytime someone sells a car off the lot, buys a burger, makes any legal transaction, we help them. We are not helping ourselves by spending our hard eraned money. Are we? Our hard earned money that we work for. I dont work for myself. I dont even benefit from my work. All I do is bring home money. Money that I need to survive, while my work benifits a larger corporation that is partially owned by a larger corporation that has ties with every major corporation out there. So, you see... We are all enslaved under the system by the way we think, and live. How we strive to go to college and get nice jobs and make lots of money. Only to be taxed, fined, and patrolled. Dont worry. that totalitarianism you talk about is snowballing as we speak.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I here you, Im not upset.
"especially not a cartoon"? surely you understand thats its the message...

"then we would already be slaves to them. " Glad you said that. We are slaves to them. Cant you see. Every time we "stimulate the economy" We are helping the business that is America. Everytime someone sells a car off the lot, buys a burger, makes any legal transaction, we help them. We are not helping ourselves by spending our hard eraned money. Are we? Our hard earned money that we work for. I dont work for myself. I dont even benefit from my work. All I do is bring home money. Money that I need to survive, while my work benifits a larger corporation that is partially owned by a larger corporation that has ties with every major corporation out there. So, you see... We are all enslaved under the system by the way we think, and live. How we strive to go to college and get nice jobs and make lots of money. Only to be taxed, fined, and patrolled. Dont worry. that totalitarianism you talk about is snowballing as we speak.

I do understand that it's the message. But psychologicaly speaking - a cartoon will cause people to lower their defenses, because they are perceived as innocent. That's why the Nazi's and other policical factions used cartoons in their propaganda.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I've been watching Jordan Duchnycz's Spirit Science series for a while now and I've gotta admit, I was a bit overwhelmed with the information provided in this one. Man --- this series makes me really think!

I for one am not sucked into political or religious agendas, and I don't even take these videos to heart --- however, I simply see these videos as lucid knowledge! I can glean from them whatever I wish and I can take what I've learned with a grain of salt - but in the end, I do see this information as just that; Information and Knowledge.

Thanks for helping to spread some Alternative Thinking illuminatednotilluminati. I for one appreciate your post!

Cheers!
~philth

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Ah, now that was a reply to my quest that at least whet the appitite! Thank you for the, Glargod. I would love to watch this. I will save it under subscriptions for a luckier day.

Many of us know that we do not come from the history we have been made to believe, but there is not yet a nice solid, neatly tied together alternative given to us. Yes, bits and pieces here and there. Hopefully this vid will really help us to understand ourselves better.

Love and peace

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

On top of the pyramid is the all seeing eye. Notice that the eye has a pyramid coming out of it. If that eye was seen as a torch and the pyramid is seen as the light that eminates from it you will be close to the truth.
The all seeing, all knowing, ever present eye. Or I (eye) am.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Christ is not the surname of Jesus. The word Christ is pointing toward something, Christ means pure consciousness. The word consciousness did not exist when Jesus was around. Jesus was the man and Christ is God. Jesus found God within.
The symbol for Christ is the cross, at the centre of the cross is consciousness. To miss the mark in archery is to sin.
If you are lost you have to be found but first you have to realize that you are lost.
The centre of the cross is here and now and until you know for a fact that you can be nowhere else you will be lost.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Watch this to see why there is control and why Jesus's name has been wrongly used:
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

On top of the pyramid is the all seeing eye. Notice that the eye has a pyramid coming out of it. If that eye was seen as a torch and the pyramid is seen as the light that eminates from it you will be close to the truth.

So... the unfinished pyramid is us. and the all seeing eye was apart of us but now its not? the "torch"(our Christ conscience? or DNA code?) is not attached to the pyramid (us) ...? So our goal should be to complete the pyramid?
This is undoubtably the goal of the NWO, illuminati etc.

But how do you complete the pyramid in this life?
I must learn more about this

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

So... the unfinished pyramid is us. and the all seeing eye was apart of us but now its not? the "torch"(our Christ conscience? or DNA code?) is not attached to the pyramid (us) ...? So our goal should be to complete the pyramid?
This is undoubtably the goal of the NWO, illuminati etc.

But how do you complete the pyramid in this life?
I must learn more about this

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join