It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crashes in Mountains,Wales,Great britian 1974

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
its North wales mate,give me a bit and ill get you more info,or simply goto google and put in "wales ufo crash 1974"-i was a bity too hasty in my first post to say that there wasnt much ifo availble.
If you do go there,i would love to hear what you think?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well I'm in South Wales so Ill definately be waiting to get a car, probably try early next year.

But as soon as I do I'll report whatever I see straight here.

If I get out alive, lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
its not the aliens that would probably stop you getting out alive its the North Welsh!!
sorry thats a joke-its only a small village where it happened and it would be intresting to see if any of the locals were willing to talk about it'

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
its not the aliens that would probably stop you getting out alive its the North Welsh!!
sorry thats a joke-its only a small village where it happened and it would be intresting to see if any of the locals were willing to talk about it'

Ah, now asking Welsh Locals is more dangerous than anything lol. I wonder if there is anything there, like a little guard post or something. Perhaps they've built an air base or something there to divert people going to look at the site. shame theres nothing on the net.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
no,theres nothing there,its quite a remote place-in 1990 an engineer who worked on concorde went to the crash site and retreved a small piece of green metal he found fused into some rock,he took it back to his lab and placed a volt meter on it,it gave out 2kw of power??!!!,the "Daily Express" ran an srticle about it wich suddenley stopped running for no apparent reason?--and the reporter who interviewed the nurse about what she saw the night,refused to comment ever again about the incident right up until his death!

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
NOw that sounds good.

The Express is the last place you'd expect to see something like that, so it must have been pretty significant.

So it's just a mountainy area.....Could be hard to know where to look, but you never know what could by lying around up there

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
apparently in 1972 a harrier jump jet crashed in the same location carrying top secret hardware,the clean up took 2 days and all access to the mountain was blocked-tracing military records should give a reasonibly good start to the site as during ww2 a few military aircraft also hit the mountain in fog

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

After the unusual reports of 6:30, something crashed into the Berwyn Mountains, and created a frightening tremor, which measured 4.5 on the Richter Scale. This tremendous impact was felt in Chester, Wresham, Southport, Liverpool, and even in Greater Manchester. Phone reports poured in to police, television, and radio stations all across the affected area. Naturally, the force of the impact was initially assigned to a plane, a large plane, probably a jet passenger. Police and other rescue units were immediately sent to the Berwyns. The rescue crews were prepared for the worst; the unimaginable, horrific carnage created by such a devastating impact.

[edit on 17-9-2004 by optimus fett]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
[edit on 18-9-2004 by optimus fett]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join