It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Burkman: Ron Paul WILL be on GOP ticket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yes, as they both say, this is a 'bold claim.'

But regardless, it is exciting, and nothing is impossible.

RP 2012!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

I agree with you my friend.

It is very likely he will be at least vice president, and from there he will have an awesome influence on the country as a whole. Paul would be the wise adviser, the Merlin!
edit on 9-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I get just as excited about Ron as the next guy but, you are assuming a lot with that statement. I'm not convinced a Romney led ticket could beat Obama. Which would be a requirement to see VP Paul.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The Ron Paul phenomena is heating up! Not only is Paul getting love from the judge. Neil Covuto is even giving Paul his fair share, Its about time... Republicans must be sobering to the fact that the only way to beat Obama is to put Ron Paul on the ticket, It is the only way, So now the question is: What does the electorate want more. Getting rid of Obama or ending the status quo and business as usual in Washington. To me this is no choice at all...
RP 2012

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Is it just me, or would a Ron Paul vice-presidency accomplish NOTHING??

He would be the equivalent of the good angel on the shoulder of Romney, who's already bagged by the corporate/shadow interests.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
In other words:

1. They're realizing Clowns 1, 2 or 3 can't win against Obama.
2. They realize they can use Ron Paul without really supporting him.
3. They realize they HAVE TO use Ron Paul to win the election.
4. They can also control Ron Paul much better under their wing than leaving him loose.

So are the voting machines rigged or not, or rigged enough or not if 'they' think they have to do this dance at all to put whoever they want into office?

Or is there really no difference between Obama's controllers and any republican president's controllers and this is all just a big soap opera?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Remember Joe Biden?

He's our current Vice President....he may as well not even exist.

edit on 10-2-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join