It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown person says he has packaged samples of chemtrail materials

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
From this post over at Metabunk an unknown person posted this:

I have sample after sample of chemtrail material in My possession, We did not wait for it to fall, We gathered it airborne, not terrestrially as others have done. I have seen from 50lb sacks to sealed 250lb pressurized cylinders with multiple components involved. On the darpa sorties, "OTHER" material is added and those flights are highly classified and are generally completed at night so as to prevent irradiation (solar) from sterilizing the compounds, since it's whole purpose is inhalation by the populace.

This would certainly be the "proof" no-one else has - actual packaged materials.

The posting does not say what it is, nor what the packaging says or any other details.

The person is unregistered and has chosen to not identify themselves, but I figure there's a possibility the person (or persons - s/he says "we") is also on here, so I have to appeal to them to make the information known and not hide it as secret!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Bullpoop until proven otherwise.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
He doesn't have "packaged" materials, he claims that he has seen them. He says that he has collected airborne particles instead of particles that have already fallen to the ground. I doubt either of these statements is true, but if he's not lying I would suggest he handle the stuff very carefully or he may contract morgellons disease.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
And I think your op violates t and c, so this thread is probably about to be closed anyway.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
And I think your op violates t and c, so this thread is probably about to be closed anyway.

Good point.

.....this is the kind of crap that distracts and misinforms people from the truth

as long as this is looked at as some "crazy chemmie conspiracy to poison the people" ....then the governments will have no problem continuing their R&D of weather control and geo engineering on a large scale.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I am very confused. I thought you wanted to fight against chemtrails? The OP is presenting an opportunity to have the proof that every chemmie needs to prove their story.

Please explain?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Good idea to spray at night when everybodys inside?????????? Funny anyway. Next week it'll be the new gospel of the trailer trash

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I am very confused. I thought you wanted to fight against chemtrails? The OP is presenting an opportunity to have the proof that every chemmie needs to prove their story.

Please explain?

the OP didn't present squat .....

What exactly is the opportunity??

This little "story" is worse than a hoax UFO video ..... hell ....there isn't even a video showing the "packaged samples"

.....go troll another forum guys

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The opportunity is for someone to present actual good evidence of something nefarious - why would that be a problem for you??

It wouldn't be a problem for me - if there is something dodgy going on then I definitely want to see good evidence showing that it is happening!!

I cannot see why anyone would argue against appealing to the person to bring their evidence into the public eye! Why would you want to hide it??!!

edit on 9-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
He doesn't have "packaged" materials, he claims that he has seen them.

True - my bad - but it is still potentialy a lot more "concrete" than any other "evidence" presented to date.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This thread if it lives should be in the grey area if not hoax.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Why - what is the hoax involved??

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Funny,the best chance for the chemtrailers to possibly have the smoking gun and all they do is call it a hoax. They won't even look into it whether or not it is true this would be something that would be looked into if it were me.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes I find it peculiar that they are trying to censor an attempt to positively identify a potentially verifiable piece of evidence too.

If I was a conspiracy minded sort of person I would find it suspicious!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Want to create cloudy skies over your town? Increase asthma and alzheimer's ?

Get your chemtrail material here.

www.hummelcroton.com...

www.hummelcroton.com...

www.hummelcroton.com...

Section X. Stability And Reactivity

Stability: Stable
Hazardous Polymerization: Will Not occur
Incompatibilities: Acids, acid chlorides, alkalies, oxidizing agents, halogens, air sensitive, moisture sensitive
Instable Conditions: Excessive temperatures (see Incompatibilities).
Decomposition Temperature: Not Established
Decomposition products: Toxic fumes of aluminum oxide Could react with water, acids, and alkalies to form combustible hydrogen gas.

edit on 10-2-2012 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

So you thihnk that all chemical suppliers are providing chemtrail materials? Which materials - who to? Who is applying it?

Come on Matty - how about fronting up with evidence instead of spam....just for a change - I dare ya!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

how about fronting up with evidence instead of spam....just for a change - I dare ya!

Is that what you did when you created this thread?

What a joke.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

More nonsense and unnecessary fear-mongering, with NO evidence of your claims....and selectively editing the details of this one particular substance (highlighted in the "external source" snippet. Here, this is part of what you left out:

Chronic Toxic Effects: Not known to cause any long term harmful health effects
Acute Toxic Effects: Mild irritant to skin, eyes and respiratory system

The above ^ ^ ^ could be said about a variety of common household items that just about everyone as on hand, too.

But what is most deceitful in the post being replied to is the implied assertion that because something exists, it therefore is being used, even "sprayed"....

...and there is NO evidence of any such activity in progress!!

The post has no proof, nothing at all....merely more of the same, tired old ignorant claims about normal jet airplane contrails.

And, when called out on it, the usual weak lashing out at logic, with childish insult.

This thread OP raised a valid point, in focusing on the behavior of many in the "chemtrail crowd", by a non-ATS member example. The unfounded assertions made, with not even an attempt to provide any evidence whatsoever. Even though the one making the claim, and featured in the OP, "said" they had the very evidence needed to blow this whole "conspiracy" wide open!!

Now, we see the same patten confirmed yet again..........

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I will wait and see what comes from this. The reporter may have a very good reason for maintaining his/her anonymity. Perhaps they are in the loop.

And most of us recognize a bait thread. You guys are novice at best.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Fortunately these things are becoming a little more transparent, especially when ATS's most proficient poster (almost 3000 posts in 4 months? O RLY?
) joins the fray. Yes....

edit on 10/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

edit on 10/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo 2

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join